Dear God, please let me die during sleep

Dear God, please let me die during sleep.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CelHevoZHuA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why?

yes, please kill me too
fuck this world

you were too lazy to do for yourself in life and depending on praying. Now you do the same with death.

Lazy fuck

youtube.com/watch?v=CelHevoZHuA

try listening to the radio under water.

Russell Coight's All Aussie Adventures

So much wrong

dgvsdefgsdfgsdfvgsdfvdfvgsdfvgds

>'̡͇͕̗̠̼͕̻͇̤ͨ͑ͪͪ̓͆̓ͩͣ̀̓̍̓ͤ͌ͯ͞;̴̶͖͎̭͈̲̠̝͇̻̅̀ͥͩͨ͌́͘[͋ͦ̃́͘͏̸̢͖̼͓̠̬̯̜͈͚̙̮̗̬̥]̏̇̈̃̔̔͂ͣͤ̽̇ͣ̏̉̃ͥ̇҉̧͝҉̘̙̪̖̱̲͇͎͈̗̫[̧̛̥̺̱̠̪̯͍̗̮̟̟̖̣̜͂͐̇̍͟͟ͅ-̸̨̮̦̺̭̳̙̫͓͑ͧͭ̍́͆ͧ̀̏̋͒͗̀̚̚͝=̇̎̋̈́͊̑ͧͮ̊̔̔͊ͪͣ͑̿ͭ҉̷̛̠̦͍͍̥̣̙̜̖͚̼̮͙̥̲-̸̛͚̣̼̩͚̲̗̙̜̝̦͔̦̦̅ͧ̏͊̾͋ͧ̊ͨ͂̎̊ͫ͛͋̂̉́͘̕'͒͊͒̔̿̊̓ͧ̇̌͝͏̢̞͇̺͓͟;̶͈̠̘̥̼͇̜ͨ̎ͨ̏̾ͤ̽̓̐͠ͅ'̾ͭ̊̄͂̌̿͒̍ͧͬ̄̂̌̕҉̢̺̤̮͔̹̝̗͕̯͔̲̖͇̱̞̳.̨̢͓̗̞̜̥̻̈́ͫ̇ͨͭͩ̓͊ͨ̂ͯͦ͂ͪͮͣ̈́̀͟'ͪͭ̾͊ͧ͂͊̈̃ͫͮ͗͑̐̐̓́҉̡̰̝̹͕͜;̷͙͉̰̣̖͖̠̝̜̺̳͑̐ͯ̑̐ͦ̓ͬ͋͑ͯ̀͘͜ͅͅ]̵͐ͥ̂̑́҉̲̖̖̱̹̦[̧̝̼͍͓̞̹̪͓̠͔͓̘̰̂̑ͦͥͯ̆͢]̴̸̣̭͚̙̹͖̝̟̎ͩͪ̾̓̊ͪ͠-̨̛͔̖̞͔̥̖͇͉̝͉ͦ̔͊́[̷͂̎̓̀҉̩̙̠̞͡ͅ]͛͗̿ͮ̓̕͡҉̨̣͕̖̳͇̭͙̩̹̻̣̬̭̫ͅͅ'̱͉͍̩͖̤̤̫̦̮͇̩̦͂̊͐̂ͮͧ̿̉ͮͫͩ͐͐̆̋̈́͡͝;̵̷̖̣̜̻̟͕͔͎̞͍̱̗̐ͭͩ̔͐̓̂̎ͯ͋͆ͣ̏̎ͬ̉̎̚͘ͅ/̵̡̄ͯ̎̽ͪͦ͋ͮ̌͑̅ͯ̒͐̄͞҉̟̟͎̺̥̦͘ͅ'̷̼͈̞̖͎̤̜̜͍̟̜̬̟͚̘̔̃ͮͥ̀͢͟;̴̻̲͇̣̯͐ͣ͂̅̋̑͋ͣͫ̃͘'̴̢͉̝͈͇̖̗ͪ̓ͫ͛ͩ̇͢͢;̛ͬͦͣͩ́̿̔̿̓͛̓́͟͏̝͚͔̙̬̞ͅ[ͯ̒ͭ̂́̑̽̾̀͒̎̾̌͒͑̎̕͟͏҉̘̞̫̜͓̖̺;̠̤̜̮͕͈̹͈̺̠̇̀͒̉̀͞
'̡͇͕̗̠̼͕̻͇̤ͨ͑ͪͪ̓͆̓ͩͣ̀̓̍̓ͤ͌ͯ͞;̴̶͖͎̭͈̲̠̝͇̻̅̀ͥͩͨ͌́͘[͋ͦ̃́͘͏̸̢͖̼͓̠̬̯̜͈͚̙̮̗̬̥]̏̇̈̃̔̔͂ͣͤ̽̇ͣ̏̉̃ͥ̇҉̧͝҉̘̙̪̖̱̲͇͎͈̗̫[̧̛̥̺̱̠̪̯͍̗̮̟̟̖̣̜͂͐̇̍͟͟ͅ-̸̨̮̦̺̭̳̙̫͓͑ͧͭ̍́͆ͧ̀̏̋͒͗̀̚̚͝=̇̎̋̈́͊̑ͧͮ̊̔̔͊ͪͣ͑̿ͭ҉̷̛̠̦͍͍̥̣̙̜̖͚̼̮͙̥̲-̸̛͚̣̼̩͚̲̗̙̜̝̦͔̦̦̅ͧ̏͊̾͋ͧ̊ͨ͂̎̊ͫ͛͋̂̉́͘̕'͒͊͒̔̿̊̓ͧ̇̌͝͏̢̞͇̺͓͟;̶͈̠̘̥̼͇̜ͨ̎ͨ̏̾ͤ̽̓̐͠ͅ'̾ͭ̊̄͂̌̿͒̍ͧͬ̄̂̌̕҉̢̺̤̮͔̹̝̗͕̯͔̲̖͇̱̞̳.̨̢͓̗̞̜̥̻̈́ͫ̇ͨͭͩ̓͊ͨ̂ͯͦ͂ͪͮͣ̈́̀͟'ͪͭ̾͊ͧ͂͊̈̃ͫͮ͗͑̐̐̓́҉̡̰̝̹͕͜;̷͙͉̰̣̖͖̠̝̜̺̳͑̐ͯ̑̐ͦ̓ͬ͋͑ͯ̀͘͜ͅͅ]̵͐ͥ̂̑́҉̲̖̖̱̹̦[̧̝̼͍͓̞̹̪͓̠͔͓̘̰̂̑ͦͥͯ̆͢]̴̸̣̭͚̙̹͖̝̟̎ͩͪ̾̓̊ͪ͠-̨̛͔̖̞͔̥̖͇͉̝͉ͦ̔͊́[̷͂̎̓̀҉̩̙̠̞͡ͅ]͛͗̿ͮ̓̕͡҉̨̣͕̖̳͇̭͙̩̹̻̣̬̭̫ͅͅ'̱͉͍̩͖̤̤̫̦̮͇̩̦͂̊͐̂ͮͧ̿̉ͮͫͩ͐͐̆̋̈́͡͝;̵̷̖̣̜̻̟͕͔͎̞͍̱̗̐ͭͩ̔͐̓̂̎ͯ͋͆ͣ̏̎ͬ̉̎̚͘ͅ/̵̡̄ͯ̎̽ͪͦ͋ͮ̌͑̅ͯ̒͐̄͞҉̟̟͎̺̥̦͘ͅ'̷̼͈̞̖͎̤̜̜͍̟̜̬̟͚̘̔̃ͮͥ̀͢͟;̴̻̲͇̣̯͐ͣ͂̅̋̑͋ͣͫ̃͘'̴̢͉̝͈͇̖̗ͪ̓ͫ͛ͩ̇͢͢;̛ͬͦͣͩ́̿̔̿̓͛̓́͟͏̝͚͔̙̬̞ͅ[ͯ̒ͭ̂́̑̽̾̀͒̎̾̌͒͑̎̕͟͏҉̘̞̫̜͓̖̺;̠̤̜̮͕͈̹̇̀͒̉̀͞

Right in the close to homes.

Liam go to bed

is it... is it happening?

I hate that picture so much

...if you're frightened of dying and... and you're holding on, you'll see devils tearing your life away. But if you've made your peace, then the devils are really angels, freeing you from the earth.

She didn doo nuffin

It is most probably I would kill your mudda and fatta.

You just might