Today I went to eat an ice cream...

today I went to eat an ice cream. I've seen a lot of couples where the guy is ugly as hell and the girl is a perfect fucking 10. I am a handsome , intelligent and with enough money right now man. I have a good job and I can say I have a good dick under my pants. I sometimes think that the world is wrong , or crazy nature... . I need some opinions.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1zPJxtJBRF8
youtube.com/watch?v=tC0c58Vx6_A
youtube.com/watch?v=PQ8q49g1Nu4
youtube.com/watch?v=oV0giJks8sg
youtube.com/watch?v=0Ah-0ryyULI
youtube.com/watch?v=O8IWybdQlAw
youtube.com/watch?v=YpvEXEdxVF4
youtube.com/watch?v=en-ZhhUdwR8
youtube.com/watch?v=Vz84vEaAgEM
youtube.com/watch?v=PkOcm_XaWrw
youtube.com/watch?v=XpdUkZbUbbo
youtube.com/watch?v=lyAWDyg4pV4
youtube.com/watch?v=nA4RvGG7uZw
youtube.com/watch?v=wNO27Nbozjg
youtube.com/watch?v=avhXbhNrimQ
youtube.com/watch?v=p8S8fE1YeCM
youtube.com/watch?v=emP-36ziOE4
youtube.com/watch?v=JHZiSqlqIGg
youtube.com/watch?v=L4YemymmC8o
youtube.com/watch?v=Z7zBwtAUxNE
youtube.com/watch?v=JcniyQYFU6M
youtube.com/watch?v=QMazVJIi4YU
youtube.com/watch?v=JBXT4junAQU
youtube.com/watch?v=TJ01iVKQm8k
youtube.com/watch?v=lfS0yfDum8Q
youtube.com/watch?v=PI8pRzNTelM
youtube.com/watch?v=CFl9yWH8pOE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I know the feel

if you really are as good as you say you are, you'll soon discover that the envy of people runs deeper than you can imagine.
women who cheat and are disloyal and dishonest will be repelled by you. they won't quite know why.
your goodness gives off an aura that terrifies the wicked. i know it sounds stupid, but it happens.

You dont have the qualities a girl wants. Money? Sure, but do you dress like you do have money? Intelligent? That means jack shit, everybody thinks they are intelligent. Good dick? To who? Not everyone likes the same things.
Your problem is you lack any substance. You are boring, and you dont provide anything a girl will want. You come off as the "nice" guy who is actually a huge douche.

If you've got all that, be cocky. Girls like guys that are arrogant, even though they say they don't, and if you've got that to back it up, then go for it.

Confidence will almost certainly be your issue. Force yourself to speak to one stranger everyday, doesn't have to be a hot girl, a girl even,must anyone who you bump into and there's space for conversation. Within a month of doing this you'll feel much more confident in yourself to approach females.

If you can muster up the courage to pay a compliment to someone, all the better.

There is a mass conspiracy o keep you unhappy OP and the only way to stop it is to kill those involved just jnow that they are all people you see every day

I spose this is as good of a thread as any to post this, but I used to be really ugly.

For scale, I looked a bit like Micheal Jackson after he got all that face surgery. So I guess my question now is, where I lie now. I know its not the best picture, but whatever

I know its not the best picture, but I haven't been with a girl since highschool, and.. I don't know.

Am I ugly?

You have to have a good personality and be funny Elliot

>shadow
Cant tell sperg lord, half your face is hidden. I imagine you did that on purpose

Here's a pic from a few months ago then

The lack of light works in my favor

Give us better lighting. No you're not ugly.

Wash your pillow cases every week, keep those eyebrows in check, and take a multi vitamin everyday for those dark circles under your eyes. Other than that, nah youre fine man. Id shave, whispy facial isnt bad, but i dont think its working for you. Also a tan wouldnt hurt

post test scores / hard math question with calculations showing all work to prove intelligence, otherwise you're just another "on-level i get all A's i didn't take any AP tests" faggot

>dude
>eye brow shaping

Im not that guy but just no id rather stay single then do that much bullshit

Thanks, I'll give it a try

Here's what I used to go around like, had one of those "I live in this" hoodie

Then stay single. Honestly men need to groom as well. Trim facial hair, nose hair, eyebrows, some body hair. If you like women to be how you like, you better expect to also jump through some hoops. Ive thick eyebrows and i have to maintain them all the time

>keep those eyebrows in check
Shit advice. Leave your eyebrows alone. Big eyebrows are manly, and trimming them is for sissies.

>multi vitamins
snake oil

>Id shave
Only good advice here. And yes, whispy facial hair is always bad.

The solution to those relatively minor skin problems is probably just to get a bit more sunlight. Go for a hike of a jog or something a couple of times a week.

Your hair is better now

You're probably just a shitty person/have a shitty personality/not funny at all
>source
I've fucked chick's way out of my league cause I'm funny as fuck and act like I'm King shit

You're face looks ok but tbh the hair really didn't compliment the face at the time.

The only thing i want is a half way cute girl who isnt a complete spaz and is fun to hang out with the kind of girl who can be your girlfreind and your best freind i dont really much care about grooming or even daily showering

>big eyebrows is manly
Sure thing, ive never had a woman compliment mine

Youll never get that being a slob

Ало блядь

Lol. Hell yea

probably because you look like a sissy

>you will never get an easy going non spazzy girl who isnt insane about grooming by being an easy going non spazzy guy who is also not insane about grooming

What? I started to pluck them after having thick big eyebrows for years, and never got compliments. Youre giving this guy shitty advice.

>youll never get any girl being a slob
Easy going or not, you wont get anything being a turd. Or the one you do get will be just as slobby as you are, and that will be awful

How does not shaping my eyebrows=slob?

This makes no sense to me what so ever im a kitchen cleaner not a make model

What the fuck do you expect?
>Hey, I really like your eyebrows!
That's really stupid.

sounds like women find you boring, creepy, or uninteresting. Work on your personality.

Same here. Something is terribly wrong in this world if it comes to relationships in this world but never give up trying and most important don't stop hoping for finding the right soul mate :)

>says women like manliness
>shits on shaping eyebrows
Ok user ive never gotten compliments on my eyebrows
>lol what do you expect
Then what does it matter if i shape them dummy?

Sad eyes but nice face. You look like a project that I wouldn't want to take on.

Looks like it killed you to smile

>pic related
Im not talking about eyebrows you slag, im talking about overall grooming and daily hygiene. Which you said you want a girl who doesnt care about that.

Like I said, I was never confident in my looks, and I'm still not really

What's that mean? Like one one those girls that tries to make guys "better" or something?

If you'd only stop posting pictures of frogs on internet message boards, you'd be drowning in hot pussy.

Yes i meant someone who on her day off or going to the store isnt going to spaz out about having to akip a shower that day or flip her shit about being seen in public without makeup one who can roll with the punches

So you want a girl who doesnt care about her appearance?

I had a tennis class once with this super hot guy, seemed nice but his dress and demeanor. After I got the chance to talk to him, his voice was so awful. Total turn off

>Whats that mean? Like one one those girls that tries to make guys "better"

This is the kind of girl i would break up with immediatly the second i realized that is what shecwas up to fucking two faced cunts

This has been said plenty of times before in this thread but read it again so that it might stick.

What comes off from your thread is that you are looking to others, especially how many hot chicks like you, to define your self worth. That shows that you don't know who you are and you don't know what you want. No person who has any substance wonders why they can't score on fucking Sup Forums. Sure you will blame the shallowness of women and the wrongness of the world for not appreciating your value but the truth is you don't even know what your value is. You just listed a bunch of things (looks money dick etc) that society has convinced you that you need in order to be liked by girls but did you arrive to that list by yourself or did you just accept it as it was delivered to you?

And the sad thing is, becoming a real person is not mandatory. Most people go through life being scared automatons and they die like that. Good luck!

You can't expect positive feedback on every tiny little thing that you do or don't do, but that doesn't mean that there isn't a right way to do it. Have you ever complimented a woman on her her nicely shaven legs? If you have, that's fucking weird. People don't do that. Do you think a woman should stop shaving her legs if she never gets compliments on her nicely shaven legs? No, because people don't ever complement each other that way, because it's fucking weird, but that's still part of looking feminine.

I literally never seen attractive girls with ugly guys lmao. Its always the opposite, all normal guys have problems getting a good girl. Its not just you, stop whining

And that is why you wont ever have a meaningful relationship. Mind you super controlling cunts get kick to the curb, but some girl who can help me dress better, and become a better person overall are the ones to keep around.

No you retard i want one who cares about it but also knows its not always the most important thing

If a girl trys to make you better then she never liked you in the first place she liked the person she thought you could become i want a girlfreind not a life coach

It's your eyes... I can see into your soul. You are like a beaten dog. You might not be ugly, maybe friendly, shy, but that's not it. You are beta. You are the dog that doesn't want to fight anymore. You are the guy that gives up before even trying. Girls are like wild horses. They won't be captured by the first try. You need to ride them down. Take them. Then take them again. They will not let you, but then, make the final catch and she is yours. Only if you are alpha you can get a wild horse.

And you can still look manly and keep your body hair in check. I dont understand why you think you must have a wild look about you to seem manly? Do all manly men have unibrows, bushy dirty beards, long nose hair, bunches of ear hair, and greasy shiny hair for you to think they are manly?

Ya, it's pretty fucked up, but some women have a overwhelming need to comfort and care for others. I met my bf at age 12. At 18 he was deeply depressed from cheating whore. I had to help him. 6 Years later we have a son and are happy, so sometimes it works out. I didn't want to change him just make him happy.

>doesnt realize change is important for growth
Enjoy the basement

But who doesnt shower daily?

It's not your hoodie. It's how you stand there. You are basically saying: "I am beta". No girl wants beta offspring. If you stand infront of a girl make a huge smile, stand like a tree and speak like you are the king of the world. Overconfidence works on girls, even if it's just acted. Trust me, I've been there. If you are not truly alpha, then just act like you are and you will grow into that role.

What kind of ice cream op?

Well, I was asking about what he meant by "you look like a project i wouldn't want to take on"

That's my old picture user

But dont come off as a try hard, the beta try hards are easy to spot

It doesnt matter rather or not she does but i would expect or ask her to shower on a day off or if she was just too tired to do so basically i wouldnt act like a dick about it

How the fuck could change bring anything good to me?

Post a pic of yourself so we can judge if ur actually handsome

lol. I am a 5/10. Nice face, chubby, basically same height as my gf and she is about an 8/10. I'm also very intelligent, and she likes that. Deal with it. A brain is as good as muscles if you know how to use it.

OP, you need to draw the attention of people. You need to become the center of attention for the right reasons.
You know how sometimes when you're out and about there's this one person that draws your attention, they're either doing something stupid or funny or random, and it's unexpected enough to pull you out of your bubble and break the monotony of everyday life. The kind of act that brightens people's boring lives and makes them say "today was a good day".
Become that person,and people will flock to you.

Like you would need 24/7 attention and I wouldn't have any time for myself. I would have to complement you and stroke your ego and you would challenge it. Oh user you look good today. No I don't. Fine fuck it you don't!

It's probably that you feel you're entitled to a girlfriend. These 6/10 you see banging 10/10s won't feel that way and probably have spent a lot of time becoming funny/interesting. Also don't put the pussy on a pedestal, be based, talk to girls, be friends with girls, be friends with guys who are friends with girls and don't get so hung up on having a girlfriend. Once you start banging girls again you probably won't want to settle down anyway. Girls can smell the thirst it can be intimidating and creepy cause trust me most bitches won't think they as amazing as you think they are and you're setting them up for a fall. Be. Based.
Also dress better.
Good luck.

>i wouldnt be a dick about it
Neither would i, but i probably wouldnt stay with her on her days off if she stinks.
>how is change good for me
So you are the same person you were 10 years ago, that explains alot about you.

The other picture says this though. You are giving ME the feel that you are anxious. Like that girl from 3rd grade that no one wanted to be friends with. Depressed. Lonely. That's not attractive. If you don't want to be lonely, then don't act like you are. Girls are crazy for guys that can get everything they want. So ACT like it, even if it's not like it. You will grow into that role.

I dont believe you.gif

All girls are shallow

That's true, but I often have the feeling that they are way easier to spot for us guys than for girls. There are many beta fags that girls that I know say "he is so cool blabla" "he is a great guy blabla" etc. while the guy is ultra beta and just a tryhard. Acting works on girls better than you guys think. So here's a tip from a 5/10 that has an 8/10: Just act like you can get anything you want. Not asshole-style though. But with that confidence on your face. With that smile that says "I want you, but if I can't get you, then I'll take another one"

Dude, no

Like I said, I just don't know where I lie in looks, it's always been so back and forth. I don't really even have an ego to begin with, and I have my own things occupying my time

You must've had some bad past bf's to pull that out..

Same sadfag

If it wasn't Sup Forums I'd link you her FB and you could see for yourself. But that's not possible here. Not much I can do, but since "all girls are shallow" is your motto, I can only suspect that you are either bait or just clueless.

Elliot Rodger syndrome much?

Valid

What is all this fucking garbage and why should we care?

youtube.com/watch?v=CFl9yWH8pOE

You are attractive. I bet you still don't believe that though.

I am basically the same person i was 10 years ago and i see nothing wrong with that i will never try to live up to any standards other than my own and i will never misrepresent myself

The problem with a lot of people is because they don't act the way they feel about them selfs like op! Why the fuck don't you know what to do if you are that intelligent as you say? Just loose your virginity and you will be alright!

post pics faggot lets see your 8/10

Still, that's not really me.

I'll go after girls here and there, but only if I think they're truly something special, if not, I just don't bother.

Why?

I'm in college man. I've got work to do, and on top of that, I'm trying to start up a company, based around a bit of a pipe dream.

Don't have time to be chasing girls like a highschooler anymore

What ice cream did you get?

>I don't really even have an ego to begin with, and I have my own things occupying my time

That's the problem, not your looks dude (besides the beta look you give). Your non-confidence shines through. What is it that takes your time? Are you enthusiastic about it? then act like it. Tell the girls what you are enthusiastic for. Be proud for it. I'm into photography and my girl wasn't. But she loved my enthusiasm about it. Wanna know how I got my first job? I was enthusiastically telling the HR woman how I take pictures. Girls LOVE passion. It doesn't really matter what you are passionate about, if it's not entirelly asocial or contradictionary to her values.

this guy gets it

Most of the time people are like this (alone without a significant other) because they don't put any effort.

They don't ask girls, or they don't ask girls often enough. And if they do, they go to boring dates etc

You have to be ready to meet several people you won't like too much, it's part of dating and meeting new people.

Though it depends on what you're looking for. There are a lot of people who i know who are like you ' ugh i'm normal looking and cant find a girl'

and all they really want is to dip their dick in the ranch
you have to know what the girls you ask out want and if you want that as well

And you will never grow as a person. You will stay the same and the only thing that will change is your amount of cynicism and bitterness towards the world. Keep living life and staying true, but not all change is selling out or giving up your soul or whatever mantra you currently hold up against change, change is good and it makes us better people. 7-8 years ago i was a stupid 420 blaze it faggot who wanted to commit suicide, change is good.

The problem is that most people overestimate their intelligence and looks, while effectively being insecure on the inside and have no idea how to present themselves.

Intelligent people lead conversations and read people in no time. That gets girls hooked

This hit home user, this happens to me a lot. Some people just don't like me, but those that do I recognize to be substantial and good people above the rest. It makes sense that those who just don't align to my philosophy who not like me behind my back. People hate incompatible personality.

This
fuck u beta motherfucker go kill yourself stupid motherfucker faggot beta neckbeard ebin lol kek

Well, I guess my face has matured a bit, so I do have a look to myself

But still, im a firm believer of the whole "beauty is in the eye of the beholder" crap, but everyone wants something different.

I guess.. to be honest, I don't know what I want to hear anymore. But, thanks, for the compliment I guess.

I guess, everything is changing so fast around me, and I'm losing grasp of what made myself me. I'm just.. trying to hold on.

cuck/10

I dont resist change at all costs i am just very carefull about itanything that seems like its going to be too hard or put me in the poor house i tend to avoid id rather have just enough to pay bills then be living on the street cause i eantex to try something that i wasnt sure would work or not

You'd be surprised how big of a difference it makes overall as well as how often girls will notice it. I get compliments on mine all the time and I just shave the top down a bit then the edges.

Look that's respectable, but you have to realize that also in dating, experience is key. If you only chase a few and don't get anything really going, then you don't have the experience to catch the big fish when you need to most likely.

I'm in Uni as well. Got shit to do like hell. But dude, I always took the time for friends, my girl and people that needed my help. There's always time if you know how to use it. Girls aren't extremely time consuming if you know how to effectively use the time WITH them.

great face
>GET RID OF THE BLACKHEADS, Sup ForumsRO

>too hard or put me in the poor house
And this could be why you lack with the chicks.
You sound so boring, with great risks comes great rewards. You cant scoot by in life and expect windfalls of good luck. Luck is 50% preparation and 50% perspiration (not including lottery/gambling). Living on the street is a risk, but the gain from such risks are worth it.

That's a long story though man.

I have a dream that I've been bound to since I was little, but long story short, people use to laugh at it. But shit, why not go for it again.

Ever since I was little, I wanted to go fast. So? I played all these games with these future hovercraft things, and that's what I want to do.

I want to build a hovercraft.

A fast one, one that goes BEYOND fast.

And people laugh man, but I'm not fucking giving it up. Even my parents laughed, told me I should fucking settle..

Pick related.

I just don't talk about it, I guess people just don't want to understand, or they don't want to hear.

I think those are moles and freckles user

The risk i would want to take is one that could get me mocked pretty bad to the point i want to record myself doing it and listen and keep doing so till i feel its perfect before ever trying it in front of people i dont want to get laughed at or told i am a bad singer even if its true id rather just keep doing it in total privacy and not being sure