Everyone talks about how "great" Beethoven was. Beethoven wasn't so great

Everyone talks about how "great" Beethoven was. Beethoven wasn't so great.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KIUlUSWfILU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yeah! I know, right!

compared to who

he was talented but he's no grimes

fuck you i am genius

people who've had their pictures on bubble gum cards

if beethoven is so great why did he never play the halftime show of the super bowl?

yeah agreed... not that great. hasn't had a hit in years.

because he died like 500 years ago.

also, he probably played in the colloseum before the gladiators

He never got his picture on bubblegum cards did he? Have you seen his picture on a bubblegum card? Hmmm? How can you say someone is great who's never had his picture on bubblegum cards?

Grimes took his place. Fur Elise was about Claire Elise Boucher.

>b-but he died 500 years ago

can't stop making excuses for you favorite 'artist' huh? how about you try to be objective for a bit

I'd say this piece of music is the most deserving of the word "great":

youtube.com/watch?v=KIUlUSWfILU

See

I know right! He never even got his picture on bubblegum cards! Have you ever seen his picture on a bubblegum card? How can you say someone's great who's never had his picture on bubblegum cards?

thats fucking fake you idiot

Beethoven isn't so great? Are you kidding me? When was the last time you saw a musician with such an ability and movement with the piano? Beethoven puts the game in another level, and we will be blessed if we ever see a composer with his skill and passion for the game again. Bach breaks records. Mozart breaks records. Beethoven breaks the rules. You can keep your statistics. I prefer the magic.

See

am i missing a reference here or

the skype kids failing to understand that an inside joke is not funny for everyone
again
just ignore this thread

all of his music videos are shit they're always just some guy waving his arms around at a bunch of dudes