DAWN OF VIDYAKINO

>Marvel: "i-it's f-fine, it will s-surely flop"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iP8EgMUVmwk
youtube.com/watch?v=V9wVuN9_vzE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'd honestly be ashamed to go and watch these flicks

Yeah because of how ugly you are you're ashamad when out in public

no vidyashit movie has ever made more than $400 million BEFORE taxes.

prepare you anus for some serious bombing.

the only people interested in the Warcraft movie are fat antisocial weirdos who never leave the house and pirate all their shit anyway. its gonna be Dredd all over again.

Assassin's Creed is coming out 5 days after Rogue One, it's gonna get stomped.

Warcraft is gonna be a reasonable success since its budget was kept in check and probably will do well internationally.

Ironic how they said that about the Iron Man movie before the MCU became popular.

AC is gonna flop Warcraft wont

Warcraft looks like generic shit. Even the trailer put me to sleep.

Assassins Creed looks really bad.

I doubt that. It's a big budget fantasy movie with no competition. Also Warcraft is very entry level and a lot of Normies have played it or are familiar with it. The fat neck beard types moved on to different games a long time ago.

I get the feeling Assassins creed is going to be Prince of Persia tier and completely forgotten after a year

Warcraft will be a success
Assasins will be a flop

:^)

Sorry but it looks fucking terrible

Both looked like shit so who gives a shit.

Think it will do alright tbqh senpai.

It's pretty smartly budgeted and also has a good release date without competition. Also a well-known franchise.

So long as it's not complete shit that is.

Yeah the Warcraft trailers have been reaaally shitty. They need to include like

>From David Bowie's son and the director of Moon

I agree and I went to see Jack & Jill.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Warcrafts problem is the Warcraft lore is super generic and the movie plot looks even more so. A Magic the Gathering or Warhammer movie would have been much more interesting

Like Marvel is afraid of ANY movie. Even BvS backed off when they both had the same release date. I haven't seen Marvel flinch a fucking inch.

Really wished they did Warcraft like LOTR, what a horrible shame they made it in to another sjw crap

Whats SJW in Warcraft?

MTG from Weatherlight or Ursa Saga would rock, but the first movie would flop trying to explain tot he normies every fucking detail they don't know, and the they would waste the rest of the budget on getting some no name tv show actor to try to bring people in with a script that was written by the 15 year old cousin of someone that hasn't even heard of MTG before.

It would feature one monster at the end that has the same name as a card in Magic that was actually an artifact creature that looks nothing like the creature, After the hero and his party wandered around in the forest fighting other guys in pseudo medieval armor with swords and bows throwing poorly made CGI balls of lens flares and mist at each other.

I would rather some CGI movie made in Japan like Biohazard/Resident Evil.

House of the Dead made $10 million at the box office and cost about $100 to make. I'm sure that both of these films will make a tidy profit, but nowhere near as much as their games make.

If Bowie died right when this had been released how much do you reckon it would've garnished at the Box Office?

more.

Nah I'd be fucking embarrassed to see Jack and Jill more than seeing vidyashit. At least with those there are normal people and some bros to be with. Jack and Jill, all you get are fat slobs, dumbest people in the world. Kinda like you.

REKT

That is worse. You don't help your case

youtube.com/watch?v=iP8EgMUVmwk

This will be out soon for free online and the cgi looks real good. No voice acting in the trailer cause they were just starting to record it as the trailer was released. It stars Sean Bean, Lena Heady and Aaron Paul as the main 3.

What the fuck? These video game films are in a league of their own. Why would a Marvel fan have a problem with these?

>DAWN OF VIDYAKINO
Oh I see. DCucks are trying to hide behind ANYTHING they can cling onto that might have a chance to be as successful as Civil War. Gotcha.

To be honest, starting with Warcraft 1 was a mistake.They should've just skipped directly to 3 like 75% of the playerbase. People would've been hyped for Arthas on the big screen.

Like Frankly Avant Children I still see as part of the Superior Vidya Kino but everyone else talks about it like it's fanfic, and not produced by Square Enix themselves,

as opposed to other vidya movies that are produced by like 10 different companies.

you'd think blizzard at least could from the money for Warcraft but even then they can't keep control of it.

you want to talk about VidyaKino, it starts and stops with the Japanese CGI movies.

fuck that, just skip right over past DotA and just made a League of Legends movie.

Warcraft is gonna bomb HARD, AssCreed will do okay

Damn, it was just because I lost out on a vote with my friends. I didn't want to be a wet blanket and refuse or go home. You didn't have to roast me so badly. Although I'm not even mad. It was a bad movie.

WoW fanbase would beg to differ... they're more hardcore then AssCreed, so that will be the interesting dynamic to see, if rabid fanbase alone can make a hit movie.

WoW is REALLY fucking deep fanbase, it's not just the Halo fans like AssCreed. A lot wider demographics, this is why shitlike The Guild with tha tredhead bitch even gained traction

>Warcraft is gonna be a reasonable success since its budget was kept in check
>It's pretty smartly budgeted

are you going off the estimated budget listed on wikipedia that's based on a source that's literally a 15-year-old kid on some fan site who knows nothing about movies saying "i bet this will cost AT LEAST $100 million!"

because warcraft is pretty clearly a $200+ million production. you can't have 2,000+ effects shots and dozens of performance captured CGI characters and shit all done by ILM on a $100 million budget.

and at those numbers, it's going to bomb

What does Kino mean?

Also, WarCraft is produced by the same guys as BvS so that's why you see the marketing go this way...

>Interracial (interspecies?) relations between an orc an a human
>Orcs are shown as poor refugees
>orcs are shown as goofy and confused
>Zero brutality
>Humans are shown as xenophobic just because they don't want the orcs near them
>Orc women are like human models and not some ugly brutes who could smash your skull

It means "dogshit that autists pretend is art"

Its okay user. I was forced too. Fucking horrible film.

why would i leave the house when i have amazon prime?

it's true, the citations say:

>The budget for Warcraft is estimated to be over $100 million

I don't think it would've changed anything. Unless he had a cameo in the movie or something. 95% of people don't even know it's being directed by his son. I'm a fan of Bowie and didn't know Jones was his son until like a year after Moon came out.

>Interracial
Exists in LotR as well
>>Orcs are shown as poor refugees
Nope
>>orcs are shown as goofy and confused
Nope
>>Zero brutality
Orcs snapping a humans neck, shoving a spear through a human, smashing humans with hammer etc. How much brutality like that did Fellowship have?
>>Humans are shown as xenophobic just because they don't want the orcs near them
Nope
>>Orc women are like human models and not some ugly brutes who could smash your skull
Nope, pic related

Yeah, bingo.

Wait, isn't world of warcraft a niche audience and aren't most of them never-leave-the-basement neckbeards?

People are going to think the character's name is going to be Creed

tell me, why would Marvel care if this flops or not? serious question. they aren't comic book movies (not that that matters because DC just can't do anything right) and there are plenty of other big competition.

are DCfags trying to jump ship and claim video game flicks as their own now? that's a new low.

>the most well known and entry level online game ever that at one time had 12 millions players

Yeah that's real fuckin niche. It's probably more recognized than LotR was before the movies.

why would they think that

Most players are in their mid 20's. There are some way older gamers, in their 50's, 60's some even older - many 30's~40's (my GM) are guild leaders playing with family members.

the gender is almost split.... it's actually a pretty good spread, in the way of demographics,

meme

>Exists in LotR as well
Not between orcs and humans, Elves are just gay version of humans

> refugees
>Nope
Nigga they are literally refugees who seek a new home

>>orcs are shown as goofy and confused
>Nope
Yes, they look clean and behave human like, they should be more beastly.

>>Zero brutality
>Orcs snapping a humans neck, shoving a spear through a human, smashing humans with hammer etc. How much brutality like that did Fellowship have?
But not in a realistic or brutal way, looks like censored Warfare

>>Humans are shown as xenophobic just because they don't want the orcs near them
>Nope
They show humans as xenophobes who don't want them near and make it look bad that they see them as beasts except for that one special snowflake (the hero)

>>Orc women are like human models and not some ugly brutes who could smash your skull
>Nope, pic related

She looks like a hippie with bad teeth

It's the complete opposite. It's the highest grossing video game of all time and at one point had over 12 million consecutive subscribers to the game.

>Not between orcs and humans, Elves are just gay version of humans

elf-human is still inter-species

Assassin's Creed
Assassin Is Creed

Or
They misread the name.
TITLE Assassins
SUBTITLE Creed
As in, the story of Creed in the Assassins series.

>The only vidya movie I care about ended up being one of the worst movies of the year.

This pride is funny.

Oh, I did some math. Say a generous 4 million of "12 million" pay to see it. Let's say $10 a ticket. That's 40 million dollars! And that's being really generous.

You really assumed no nerd would have posted that statistic besides you?

Have you seen the ladies at blizzcon? They hot AF and I'd have sex with all the ones that have a BF%

Elves, dwarfs and humans are different species

Elves are just humans with pointy ears, orcs are literally beasts

>implying I'm virgin enough to spam f5 in this thread
Don't you have a stepson to put to bed?

Nobody said you were a virgin. Why did that occur to you?

>Interracial (interspecies?) relations between an orc an a human

Garona is a rape baby produced from Orc and Draenei. In the game canon, she eventually fucks Medivh, but it looks like they're building a Lothar romance from the trailers.

This is pretty much the only interracial relation of note in the entire series. The rest is just human men fucking elf women.

This, they could go super fantasy and just skip to Burning Crusade if they wanted. WC1, while a fun game, had a boring as shit story for me.

I like Warcraft but the story is just a nice backdrop for the games, nothing more. The movie has the same appeal for me as those terrible EU books, none whatsoever.

Actually probably the accurate use of the word Interracial, if they can have cross breeds then it's not interspecies...

>Nigga they are literally refugees who seek a new home
No, they are invading with Gul'dan as leader
>Yes, they look clean and behave human like, they should be more beastly.
The green orcs are savage, all non-corrupted orcs aren't crazy barbarians
>but not in a realistic or brutal way, looks like censored Warfare
In what way is LotR that? Give an example of a scene
>They show humans as xenophobes who don't want them near and make it look bad that they see them as beasts except for that one special snowflake (the hero)
Nope, both the king, Lothar and Khadgar will try to work with Durotan
>She looks like a hippie with bad teeth
ok

>Romance in Warcraft
Disgusting

the fuck does it matter they're still a different species

> No, they are invading with Gul'dan as leader
Because their world is fucked up

> The green orcs are savage, all non-corrupted orcs aren't crazy barbarians
They still don't act like beasts, just like regular sandniggers

> In what way is LotR that? Give an example of a scene
For starters, the Orcs in LOTR weren't CGI and there shit load of scenes with blood, decapitation, body piercing and some others but I agree that it didn't have that much, in talking specifically about this movie where there needs to be more gore and brutality.

> Nope, both the king, Lothar and Khadgar will try to work with Durotan
While wanting to exterminate them? Kek

>Because their world is fucked up
Yes because Gul'dan has destroyed it with his fel magic

>They still don't act like beasts, just like regular sandniggers
Sup Forums please leave

>there shit load of scenes with blood, decapitation, body piercing
No there wasn't. LotR is pg13 just like Warcraft, so it doesn't allow blood
Warcraft is actually very brutal for being pg13

>While wanting to exterminate them? Kek
You don't even know what you're talking about

Creed is a popular name in your country?

At its peak in October 2010 the game had 12 million subscribers. As of November 2014 the game has over 10 million active subscribers. On January 28, 2014 Blizzard announced that 100 million accounts have been created for the game.

youtube.com/watch?v=V9wVuN9_vzE

Is there any way to use wildcards in the filter on the catalogue so I can just ignore every shitty thread where some faggot calls something something-kino. They're never threads of substance, but I hate having to add a new thing to the filter every time some faggot decides to out himself with his pleb tastes and inability to to understand what a genre is.

AC movie directed by Kurzel. Increases the quality automatically

> Yes because Gul'dan has destroyed it with his fel magic
Good enough reason I guess.

> Sup Forums please leave
I live among the and I know exactly what I'm talking about

> LotR is pg13 just like Warcraft
And that's a big problem.

> You don't even know what you're talking about
Yeah, I do

>this retard user thinking this is in favor of refugees and stupid shit like that
>when it is the contrary and even the person responsible for bringing the orcs to azeroth is executed
not only that but it needed to happen in order for azeroth to survive, without the orcs forming the horde the legion would have steamrolled everything

The Ass Creed movie doesn't look THAT bad.

So, the interest had reduced by 16% back in 2014.

That means my estimates were too generous.

And how many of those accounts are run by chinese and koreans grinding shit for profit?

I know you're trolling, otherwise you'd be clinically retarded and thus unable to post here.
Trailers for both movies look bad, that being said, I do hope they will be good and that it sparks video game adaptation era but I doubt it.

Look at you. Is there one thing you have done that is good? Did you think this was all a game? "I will go to Sup Forums and I will play the frogposter with the natives." Is that what you thought? We are not a game, Reddit. We are real. This board here, it is real. I think your ban will be the first real thing that has happened to you.

>I do hope they will be good and that it sparks video game adaptation era
That might be one of the dumbest things I have ever read on 4 chan.

Why the fuck would you adapt from a medium built on player agency and gameplay mechanics to a format that has neither? All you're left with are the dipshit video game tier stories - which are just the worst things ever with the occasional exception to the rule.

So fucking much so that implying Story>gameplay used to get you laughed the fuck off Sup Forums. I don't know if things have changed over there since gamergate, but I imagine that's the reason why these bugfuck tourists are on Sup Forums talking about vidyakino, because they got laughed out of the second shittiest board on Sup Forums.

Yeah but the movie might crank it up a bit more, and that might be inflated because of chinese farmers.

It's true, but then again, there should have been TV games in like 2010 minimum. Stick of Destiny being like the first real one.

Apollo and Adonis are pretty popular.

I'm getting fit solely so I can go to cons and bang 15 year old cosplay sluts and never call them again

Warcraft is bribing its fans with a free film-ticket exclusive item.

Dunno about Asscreed, but Warcraft definitely won't flop.

Especially Warcraft. Blizzard's basically making this because the money they spent on it is essentially change to those rich motherfuckers.

Kind of like how no capeshit movie ever made more than $400M before Spider-man in 2002?

Sheep like you make me laugh. You don't believe anything will happen until it does. Then you move on to the next thing that will never happen. Until it does.

>both coming from respected directors and have good casts
>both have the challenge of making an original film with their material
both should be interesting. I'm looking forward to Warcraft more though; seems like a fun high fantasy action adventure movie. We need more of those

They're not even chipping in the full amount

How many active WoW players are there left in 2016? The game's been steadily losing subscribers for like 5 years now. They've even stopped releasing the exact figures.

Invetibley will end up watching both hoping assassin will be as good as hoped, fasbender doesn't really take bad roles. Warcraft instantly will be compared and weighed up against LOTR, and will painfully fall short, but there's always hoping user

BUT WILL THERE BE A CROSSOVER I CAN'T WATCH MOVIES UNLESS THERE IS A BIG CROSS OVER! METAL GEAR SOLID FLICK WHEN???

AC will do fine
Warcraft will flop

Doesn't matter. The ones that remain will guaranteed bring at least one parent. That's up to three tickets for each subscriber.