There was a nice cozy Sopranos thread the other day. Let's have another one

There was a nice cozy Sopranos thread the other day. Let's have another one.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OUdZhMsSZcA
youtube.com/watch?v=kQrQcAzMb8E
youtube.com/watch?v=TynPqDlQ-F0
youtube.com/watch?v=1o34mnI2Az4
youtube.com/watch?v=bGG6NWi35Ic
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Literally the greatest form of visual auditory entertainment in the history of mankind

youtube.com/watch?v=OUdZhMsSZcA

My sides.

GABAGOOL

youtube.com/watch?v=kQrQcAzMb8E

Chris rambling when he was high as fuck was great.

OVA HERE

I haven't seen this show besides knowing it exists through cultural osmosis. Sell it to me

Why did Ralphie have to go bros? He was easily the funniest character on the show.

Seriously man, it's been heaped with so much praise already, including here, I don't know really what to say.

It's simply just better than every other show.

Cause he killed a hooah

>nothing will ever top the sopranos
Mad men was close though

hoo-orse*

0/10

Was phil a fudge packer

>mfw someone tells me they are in the vipers

What was the comfiest episode?
>commendatori

It will make you re-examine your life choices and appreciate the little things you have

I watched a random episode on shrooms once and now I can only see this show as a comedy. Tonys banter had me in stitches.

Man, too many to name. Such a comfy show in general.

I got this impression, yeah. The clutching of the bedsheet -as well as the sympolic stepping out of the closet- in the Vito scene was too purposeful to ignore.

TOEDEL
FUCKING
OE

anybody else wish they showed more Johnny and Junior 60's antics

Prequel series when?

It's funnier than 99% of shows.

youtube.com/watch?v=TynPqDlQ-F0 I think this was the same scene? Top kek.

top tier milfu

>Mad men was close though
no it was not

>its a meadows roommate episode

thick as fuck desu baka

I finished up my first rewatch a week or so ago, and found a great screencap for a reaction image but there hasn't been very many Sopranos threads for me to post it on.

Nothing is as bittersweet as watching the final episode of a show you love.

Yep.

Is this the most undrrated and underused character in the show?

Who was he again?

yeh, they could have used him for some subplot. he was the kind of guy who would get into trouble stepping on peoples toes.

kupferberg is another underrated character. every scene with him is hilarious.

not really

Complete picture

>autism is bad

Is Tony the epitome of JUST chracter in Made in USA?
He's such a fat, miserable piece of shit at that point.

She was insanely hot, but I fucking HATED Gloria as a character.

I wished Patsy would have fuckin' offed her

At this point all the praise is probably making you reluctant to actually watch the show, but rest assured it's really as good as people say it is. It's got a very broad appeal but is a legitimately deep and extremely labored over work of art. The pre-9/11 seasons are a little dodgy in parts but still, it's a cultural monolith. Do yourself a favor and watch it.

>I wished Patsy would have fuckin' offed her

i dunno. wouldn't have been very cinematic.

>that cliffhanger at the end though
Whats that all about folks, is the sopranos coming back?

Neither was her off-screen death.

carmella telling tony about it at the kitchen counter made a pretty good scene.

Did anyone play that game? I know it was probably shit but it tempts me by being more Sopranos that I never experienced.

I say that as a fan, not as a storyteller.

You're probably right. I just really, really disliked her.

i thought you would get the reference... o well...

Watch it or dont watch it

Either way get the fuck out of this thread

>tfw ill never pass a drugs test

Oh shit...

Well I feel retarded now.

Did anyone else just think this was really sad? A lot of people like "tip top lel" but its kinda fucked up and disorientating for an old man.

some things are both sad and funny. that's why the sopranos is goat.

youtube.com/watch?v=1o34mnI2Az4 Now this is truly sad.

Why do you have to give me these feels user

It wasn't about the horse

It was about a perpetual string of fuckups that made Ralph more trouble than he was worse as well as Tony's building resentment toward him ever since he killed Tracee. the Horse was just the straw that broke the camel's back

Whaddya think Sup Forums? Could he?

SUCK OUR COCKS?

Tony would have knocked him on his ass and possibly put him in a coma in 1 punch. How fucking delusional was this niggerkike?

Tony is pretty much the best fighter in the series, he's fat but fairly strongly built and he's lightning fast despite his size

BOBBY WON BOBBY WON

Everyone in the show(maybe besides Furio) relied on sucker punches and opponents not wanting to fight back famalam.

Tony's special move is the "Gabagool Death Choke" which he uses very effectively on men and women. this little faggot would die

YOU KNOW THAT FAT COCKSUCKER CALLS ME "THE SHAH OF IRAN"?

It's true Bobby kicked his ass and he was a pussy.

Poor Junior. He never was that bright to begin with.

>watching sopranos
>hear tony call phil this
>look up "shah of iran" on wikipedia
>chuckle heartily

Bobby sucker punched him

He never had the makings of a varsity athlete.

What was the best finale and why was it S2

youtube.com/watch?v=bGG6NWi35Ic

We all know Tony died, but who pulled the trigger?

Members only jacket guy?
Two Mulignan guys?
Boy Scout troop?

Bobby is a big guy though

For you

xD

>tfw you never had the makings of a varsity athlete

Funhouse is the best episode of The Sopranos so yes the S2 finale is the best

Members only guy was in the bathroom so it would have been like Godfather 1 and wouldn't have seen it coming. Two negros would have mirrors season 1, so that's also possivble.

It's great but I think that some people are overrating it.

There isn't enough plot development for me. But the writing, acting, direction are top notch.

Holy shit is this real?

I finished it for the first time a couple weeks ago, was blown away. I see people compare it to The Wire and am interested in starting that series next

>referencing Sopranos
>screenshot from Goodfellas

Up your game, nigger.

Tony didn't die. Didn't you watch the final episode? It's all there. Chase literally confirmed this not that long ago.

CHRISTAFER YOU SAT ON MY DOG

She must've crawled under there for warmth

Disgusting.

Mayyyybe? Who the fuck is that?

Naw he dead senpai

Didn't he help Christopher with something?

I think Tony put the gun in there. He would rather kill himself and make it look like a hit than to be embarrassed in court.

Tony is dead at the end, remembering what Bobby said in the season opener. "You dont even hear it when it happens". We see Tonys death from his point of view

Chase himself explicitly claims otherwise.

It's true, Tony is alive and well in the Sopranos reality. David Chase specified that the final episode was filled with references to not seeing it coming, highlighting Tony's reality of never knowing whether his life will end in the next second. This is exactly the point of the final scene's ambiguity, as well as the message, "Don't Stop Believin'," Which was a very deliberate song choice. Tony is alive and well -even if Gandalfini is not, the point is that he may or may not live happily ever after, and not to give up hope that your next meal won't be your last.

I'm paraphrasing Chase here, but that's pretty close to what he had to say.

favorite use of music in the show?

Mine is Moby's "when it's cold I'd like to die" at the end of S6E2 titled "Join the Club". Tony/Kevin Finnerty is sitting on the edge of his hotel bed with a look of utter despair on his face, having just been diagnosed with Alzheimer's. He gets up to call his wife, dials twice, then hangs up defeated and goes back to his spot on the bed. The beacon of light shines on in the horizon.

My absolute favorite scene in all of tv/film.

im just about halfway through season 5 right now

>whyd steve buscemi have to go back to crime bros

Is it the next episode he goes to the Inn at the Oaks?

Holy fuck that stretch, while short, is GOAT.

yes it is. Couldnt agree more, I dont want to sound like a pretentious prick but it's high art to me.

>tfw Buscemi, credited as 'man' for that episode, tells Tony he is 'going home'

>tfw Tony says 'for some reason, I'm scared'

#__#

Just watched season 1 finale. The clit-tease priest gets torn a new asshole by Carm, Tony's deranged mother smiling when he confronts her about putting the hit in motion. Also that fuck Mikey gets blasted and Paulie is more upset about poison oak than homicide. So many good moments.

Also, it's ridiculous how Chrissy fires a gun, he's punching with his wrist askew in the direction of the target like he's trying to shake out the bullets to make em go faster. He wouldn't hit shit IRL

it's simultaneously the best television drama and best television comedy ever.

Post your top 5 episodes.

1) Whitecaps
2) Irregular Around the Margins
3) The Knight in White Satin Armor
4) Soprano Home Movies
5) The Blue Coment

1) Join the Club
2) Kennedy and Heidi
3) Made in America
4) Long Term Parking
5) Tie between Stage 5/Where's Johnny

Fuck, all excellent picks.