bfy
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

fuck off

Nah m8 its
LocalHost

who is this and why do people hate him?

here is mine: 192.168.0.2

Ddos me fags: 0.0.0.0:0

Anyone following that Alex Ramirez pokemon shit? Why is this beaner begging people for money? It's pissing me off.

It's more or less confirmed fake. Emergency dispatchers said they didn't receive any calls

Kill yourself faggot.

At lest I'm helping him out.

I bet you funded that beaner. Since when do we donate to people that lose their jobs. You beggers disgust me.

Kys

Compulsive liar, manipulator, plays the victim when someone responds to his attacks, always threatens with "legal action", including a 15 year old YouTuber quite recently, etc. The list goes on and on. Google "Keemstar" and you'll find hundrends of videos on him.

Apparently he only got temporarily banned from Uber. That's what I've heard at least

Here's proof - 929thelake.com/beaumont-man-witnesses-a-murder-while-playing-pokemon-go/

Yeah well faggot, I've done dox Keemstar.

Do we know when? Was there a date on when they suspended him?

No fucking shit. This is like one google search away, we don't need your stupid fucking post to tell us.

I don't really know anything more than that, but that's not really the issue, since it just happened because of some of his viewers so it doesen't really relate to the whole murder thing

Give Phone Number mate

The part that bugs me the most is him trying to start these gofundme and patron accounts. He has no job, so he asks people to donate money to him to support himself. Its fucked up.

I don't give a fuck about Keemstar

Is this the e-celeb drama bawwww thread?

Some people are saying they suspended him just because he had poor reviews. I'm not gonna follow anymore of the story, its giving me a fucking migraine how people can be so gullible

This is actually the FBI IP adress

bfy . tw/6iKB
fucking faggots