Is she ever going to die in the show?

Is she ever going to die in the show?

No, stupid. She's the main character.

The biggest shock ending would be Jon running her through and finally getting his fire sword.

I hope to goodness she does. I hate her more than anyone else in the show combined.

She'll probably die from diabetes.

How the fuck are they going to tie in her story to the other stories in just 1.5 seasons?

They won't

there's an ancient prophecy that she will drop dead if she ever simultaneously speaks and moves her neck or eyeballs.

Judging by her track record, that's one prophecy that will never come true.

:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

She'll fly in and kill all the zombies and the war will be dealt with in a few episodes.

Jesus, the worst part is that I know you're right

t h i c c

Prepare for the most flaccid ending you could imagine

if anything she moves her face too much

>It's impossible for the main character to die
ok

She's in a faraway land, doing shit that doesn't affect anyone else and the fat fuck keeps her around anyway.

Of course she is going to survive. She and Snow are going to take the throne together. Ice and Fire = Jon Snow + muh dragonz.

It's not rocket science.

She is really sexy. Amazing curves for a girl her age. Hips, butt, thighs, breasts...she's got it all. Gorgeous face. Just from looking at her figure, I figured she'd done some type of gymnastics and/or dancing, since a lot of gymnasts and dancers have a figure like that, so when I found out that's true in her case, I wasn't surprised at all. Its kind of strange, because you normally don't think of gymnasts being that thick, but there have been a decent amount of hot, thick gymnasts like Shawn Johnson and Kim Zmeskal. I guess the most surprising thing is for Emilia to be so thick AND so flexible, since most girls that thick aren't nearly that flexible and vice versa. She and her body are truly a gift from God.

Nice

Just embrace her bruh

I want to see her raped again before she dies desu.
I'm sick of all the man hate, & she needs to be put in her place

Only the Nights King can save us now

>She'll probably die from diabetes.

DELETE THIS

what the fuck?

No, she's the Main Character (tm)