New Kevin Smith movie trailer. This is the guy who made Chasing Amy and Red State

New Kevin Smith movie trailer. This is the guy who made Chasing Amy and Red State

youtu.be/3VsG1xtIwSk

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7Ake5iEDtPM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>This is the guy who made Chasing Amy and Red State
You say that like it's high praise or something.

For a second I thought you were implying Chasing Amy wasn't finest Kino.

>A nenior narty?
What did he mean by this

Proof that long term pot use does affect your brain

It's run-of-the-mill soppy rom-com bullshit with zero technical acolades.

>Little sausage nazis

So there was Tusk, now this, and then that "Jaws but with a moose instead of a shark" movie he's doing after this.

How does this shit even get theatrically released? This looks like something that would be direct to video only.

On a side note, I can't wait for the day that his daughter does a nude scene and he has to put up with the resultant shitstorm from rabid fanboys until he dies.

Harley is really ugly for a 17 year old girl :/

Well, how else would she turn out when these are her parents.

God I hate his wife.

Kevin looks alright

jesus, it's like he just came out of a coma he entered in 2006 when everything was, like, totally RANDOM XD

She's a freak in the sack bro

I'm actually with OP here. I don't really like Red State but I do think Chasing Amy is his best film. Not that that's saying a whole lot but I do like the movie.

Do you think he'd be a better filmmaker if he were skinny?

>clit/brown/taint
Jesus Christ, his daughter might read this. Or she gets bullied in svhool

Christ...you think he's into cucking?

>her body
>his face

She got the best she could from the two of them. Can you imagine how fucking horrifying the kid would be if those were reversed?

I still can't believe a grown man posted this on social media for thousands of people to see.

HAHAHAHAHHAA
WHAT THE FUCK

But the clit and brown taint area are on completely opposite sides...

He has commented how his daughter gets embarrassed all the time.

Im jealous desu, I'd like to make fun exploitation movies and goofy horror comedies with my friends with a million dollar budget.

do all american families look like this?

Why is he obsessed with talking about his wife's taint with everyone?

You still can't believe a 45 year old that spends 90% of the day stoned out of his mind could post that?

>he doesn't know
4:04
youtube.com/watch?v=7Ake5iEDtPM

>Epic Meal Time is still around
I know it's only 5 years old but jesus

the memes are real

That's pretty fucking pathetic you are one of those fanboys aren't you? Wasting your life over some fat fuck who will never notice you