What does Sup Forums think of RFID? I am thinking about getting one implanted

What does Sup Forums think of RFID? I am thinking about getting one implanted.

Inb4 deygunnatrackyou

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Common_Access_Card#RFID_technology
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

deygunnatrackyou

Lold

Old mentor had one, pretty cool. Sadly most companies use the Mifare cards and you can't get those in implantable formats (as far as I know). What are you going to use it for?

I want one in my crotch so I can open doors or pay bus fare by doing pelvic thrusts.

I was thinking medical records. I have not done a lot of research but i heard that you can open doors, log in to your devices and what not using a reader.

"That will be 3.50 sir"
-here you go-

Well those are pretty limited. Plus you can't 'keep' medical records there. It just holds an identifier and some small bits of information. The largest Mifare card supports 4k bytes. I would do more research before putting this in your body.

Plus they can't track you, the radius for RFID is a meter tops if you have a strong receiver.

I will. When you say readers are rare, do you mean that i could store PII without being worried someone will steal my identity?

Hmm. That's about how close I usually am to my cellular device.

Noted.

what kind of retarded cunt willingly will take the mark of the beast?

genius

One that does not believe in archaic bullshit.

Most card work with encryption. This lets certain devices (with the key) read the data from your RFID. It's what separates RFID from plain NFC. Most door readers will have no or simple encryption methods making a hard but certainly not impossible to bruteforce your data. Such a attack would require someone to have a handheld reader 4 to 6 cm from your hand for about 30 seconds at least.

Most android devices have a weak receiver. Would have to be really close to your hand.

Source: wrote a paper on RFID security.

NFC is a fucking mess, Mifare classic does not work with new phones yet its most popular buss card. Doors would use Mifare wildfire v2 that would not work for some other things. Id wait till they release one "mainstream" chip first, if ever.

Also, you hold your phone in the palm of your hand and most implantable RFID chips are being implanted on the top of your hand between your index finger and thumb.

Hey, whatever floats your boat, slick.

You been retarded your whole life? I love faggots that say shit like that for serious, though. "The mark of the beast". Bible is pretty clear that the beast rises from the sea, I mean it's an ACTUAL quote, but stupid cunts say things like "Well, it's not the ACTUAL sea, it's a sea of people."

Oh, really? Huh, because when someone wrote "It rises from the sea" I think if they'd meant it rises from people they'd have said "It rises from people".

Niggers just make shit up and for the last few thousand years or so, every time something new comes up they scream "IT'S THE COMING OF THE ANTICHRIST!" and try to make it sound like what's happening is what's said in the bible.

It's a chip, you ignorant nigger.

care to post that paper user?
pastebin or w/e

When you grab products at any store, for "marketing" research, such as a reader in the cheeto and mountain dew isle on each shelf
When you go to the cashier and anywhere close to the card slider(which you have to use even when you pay cash)
When you go to the atm, for security reason
When you go in to the bank
When you go in your car, and start it, for security and insurance purposes

Am I the only one here who doesn't know what the fuck is that?

>falling this hard for bait

Thank you. So while not being impossible it is improbable that i would not notice someone attempting to read it.

>Reply
Yeah it rises from the sea because it's DEEP BLUE and its talking about the United States, the lost country that Columbus found.

Because the beast is inside of all of our butts. It rolls through our colon and fills our nostrils with its musky rancid smell to try and take over, from your ass to your dome, chrome on the wheels I'm a grown up for wheel.

Public transit uses it to track rider behavior.

It's riddled with confident information, personal data and it's Dutch so sorry, no.

All of these won't work unless the readers have the key to your RFID chip.

There needs to be a standard for medical records which enables hospital personal to use your information with a key without it leaking to the public.

Such a system has been implemented for the EU passport en identification cards, which holds information that is readable to everyone (with the key that is stamped on the bottom of most cards) and information that is closed for authorized readers.

Yes, unless you're blind and can't feel someone creeping on you for 30 seconds at least

would it be too much to ask to maybe censor these parts and upload it?

also what is your field of study that you had to do a paper on these things?

Good to know, not blind and not too complacent. What about CAC's? Is there really a RFID in that chip? I will do more research. Again, thank you for your input.

12yr old edgelord, you were born in this era of anti-religion, you can't even fucking comprehend what it was like growing up as a fucking southern baptist and still coming to the same conclusion, you call it archaic, I call it 20 yrs ago having Left Behind played for me as a 7 yr old and being exorcised by 12 pastors because some dude came running into a church screaming FUCK YOUR CHURCH HAIL SATAN, he somehow possessed me or passed the devil to me???

Half the fucking kids I knew growing up are dead because they thought being a missionary to Africa was fucking smart.

It's definitely not the mark of the beast, but who the fuck wants that in their body, why not just use your phone with infinitely more space?

deyalreadydonigga

Since it's written in LaTeX it would be a lot of work yes. Also with everything confidential removed it wouldn't be such an interesting read haha.

If you want to know more Google for mfoc and mct, those are Mifrare cracking tools which I used. Also most of the RFID standards are publicly available

Never worked with such cards but after Googling:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Common_Access_Card#RFID_technology

Also, know that when you inject the RFID it needs to come out eventually. That's going to require medical attention and will cost you money.

Off to bed now, cheers

Ugh... Where did you got that large grain of rice?

Kek

cheers

hence the Inb4