Omg look Sup Forums holy shit the SJW feminist degenerate evil terrible monster agenda has DESTROYED everything again!...

omg look Sup Forums holy shit the SJW feminist degenerate evil terrible monster agenda has DESTROYED everything again! By making children SMILE and HAPPY!! Holy fuck is there any hope at all?!

Other urls found in this thread:

rottentomatoes.com/m/ghostbusters_2016/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Those girls have another 2 to 3 years yet before they are ready to fuck
Why should anyone cares what they do now?

Why does anybody care about this shit?

Fucking online drama that's probably instigated by marketing shills to drum up hype for a movie. OP is probably a marketing jew too. You're all getting played like fiddles.

bet those faggots havent even seen the original. HUEHUE theres a fat women and a screaming nigger in duh trailer HUEHUE

I'm sure boys are dressed up as ghostbusters. I'm sure girls in the eighties dressed up as ghostbusters. I'm sure all of them of either gender are nerds. That's why I like these kids. Doesn't invalidate the sexist remarks some of the actresses have done.

>If you don't like this movie you're a mysogynistic piece of shit.

Okay, I sure won't miss it wow much speech, very strength

OP since you seem to be very narrow minded, let me explain.

Ever since the awful trailer came out, people have criticized it for not being funny, for not capturing the elements of the original at all, for being an unnecessary reboot. There's a small group of those people who would disagree with the characters being women but for the most part, most people who disliked the trailer disliked it the same fucking way people disliked the abhorrent robocop reboot.

Now, afterwards the media and feminist groups have been completely hysterical and in a new attempt to market this movie, they would bash everyone who criticized the trailer, because that's what you take advantage of. You're trying to sell a product real hard, if you include an element such as this, you can just call people a bunch of misogynazis and a good group of people will look at the situation and believe you because oh, think of the poor wymen and these wymen haters. Very good strategically, taking advantage of the fact that everyone who dislikes feminism nowadays is labeled as a fucking terrorist or a fascist.

This movie came out and it's not so awful, the trailer did a very awful job, but at the same time it's nothing like the original. But you will still have screaming tumblerinas about it being all "oh the soggy knees" about people disliking this fucking movie. They can use the same fucking thing with race or religion. They have the license now to pretty much release an islamic flick, or a movie with black people because god forbid someone would dare to criticize these fucking movies. Not that pretty much every fucking movie in existence, even the original, even citizen kane has been criticized at many points for many reasons.

Fuck the propaganda.

I'm always so happy to aww poltards get their panties in a bunch. It's amazing at how easily they can be buttfrustrated and how little they can actually do about it. Also I would like to point out that negative publicity is still publicity. So while they bitch and moan about SJW and all this nonsense they are actually shooting themselves in the foot because their emotionality has made them blind to reason. But hey. Isn't that kinda how racism works.
>oh poltards. You crack me up. Stay frustrated. I can bring out the doll and you can show me where the big bad movie touched your feels if you need me too.

Propaganda, that's what it is.

That is what feminism has become. Allow me to begin by saying that you are a well spoken individual talking about a topic we seem to share the same views in.

Attacking men in one or another without giving arguments to the evidence that points to the facts, based on platitudes with little to no relationship to actual realitynor to the abstract dimension of thoughts or philosophycal reasons.

They assume and even have the audacity to demand things from people just for being the last generation of men. They assume that the movie is good because women appear in it and demand everybody to watch it to support the presence of women as a special someone.

I'd like to see women die in films the same way men have died on screen, meaning by the million. Because we sure as hell have had thousands of awesome female heroes, but somehow women complain.

And when you use the same rhetoric against them ("well, schwarzenegger in commando is a completely unrealistic portrayal of men in movies yet somehow I am supposed to be this type of man") they say how it's not the same and that one can't imagine what it's like to be a woman so I don't really have a "correct" idea of the matter.

Today I had a massive argument with women on something related and I still feel the anger of being dialectically ignored and pathetically rebuked (pathos, appealing to feeling, saying that "I can't get it"), so I fear that I might have deviated from the topic at hand in the previous paragraph. In any case, I feel this is the best place to vent off and actually read a person's well-exposed arguments and thoughts.

This is exactly what I meant in this post.
Are you, perchance, a woman?

As this user points out, there is a lot of uproar about there being women protagonists in this film. The same way that there was an uproar about the change of armor of Robocop. You won't hear complaints about how the GB's uniforms have changed, because they fucking haven't.

You gotta understand the reasons men have to complain about this. Of course this doesn't give men the right to insult women, but they are free to think that the movie is going to fucking suck because of the changes made to the franchise. Has happened with every franchise that has been rebooted, sequelled, continued, restarted, reimagined or remade. Because that's what hard-core fans are worst at: accepting changes they don't like. Change the gender of any female-protagonized movie. Wouldn't it be a little odd?

The fact that the marketing campaign (or at least the camera shows the actresses have made) have tried to cash in the venal hate some men have towards women (regardless of the existence of this movie) and cashed it in.

Oh, and by the way, some changes are necessary. Always. Even in feminist mindset: "if he doesn't agree with me he's against me (and it's almost always a he)". This is the reason jurassic park 4 sucked. It was the same fucking movie but with more annoying children, less heart and zero Jeff Goldblum.

cant stop chemistry
children smile when you feed them lies

Screaming gay nigger I must correct.

That movie aside, kids are simple little shits. They can smile and be happy about the stupidest shit. The best part is that they can be trained to give that response for things that shouldn't give that reaction, within reason of course.

Just look at what Marvel is doing nowadays.

Play this card. Add it to everything, any sort of media, food, culture, try to insert your own politics on everything. To most people out there, who doesn't actually care about these politics, who don't want to harm anyone else, it sounds all so simple. "Do this, say that, pray for this, read that". "You see that man? Look at his specific hateful comment. He must be a very awful individual for saying something like that. You should agree with us and not with him, what do you want to be, an outcast? An asshole?"

And then you have many boards around here, many places outside Sup Forums as well where you'll be placed at the Sup Forumstard station because any of your opinions line up with that one extremist guy.

>male ghostbusters giving young boys heroes = cool
>female ghostbusters so young girls have similar heroes = OMG LIES

Thank god im a sand nigger , no feminism here

>Giving young guys heroes.

Because no movie has women heroes. It has always been silenced by the patriarchy.

You've had female heroes way before Joanne of Arc. Maybe women like male heroes. Maybe.

>Feminist
>Wears dress worth more than those children
>Actually just money grubbing whore like all entertainers

Can't challenge what I said. Only thing you can do is question my gender. I'm user faggot.

First off, it would have sucked probably the same, but the rethoric is always "it's the women, it's the women that are the important part of the ghostbusters, so it's the women they hate, right?"

Second, look at teachers in schools. Educators. Most of them are females. Most of them are not proper role models for boys. You have more single moms with children. They could use, you know, a few male heroes from time to time. Something that is fictional for sure, but feels the massive gap there is when it comes to the lack of a father or some figure that can give a proper balance. A young "boy" needs balance. Boys get toys, girls get toys and toys for girls. Custody of children is usually taken by women, so girls don't usually lack a female role model for themselves. Is it that much of a problem that there are men leading specific roles in a movie?

And has it ocurred to you in any case that many of the people who produce these movies don't even give two fucks about whether or not there's a male or a female? Or that maybe in the ghostbusters case, these are seen more like blue collar workers, of which a vast majority are men because rare is the case where a woman will want a blue collar job?

Dont know if baiting or if just gay as fuck, but I'm going to go out on a limb to say kids probably smile and are happy about much more then you could have ever imagined!

Like either way you could have gotten some little girl in a ghost busters costume shaking the hand of one of the actors/actresses regardless of gender.

I'm calling bait and sentencing you to fuck off

I can challenge it and I have.

You have made accusations towards men for behaving in a particular manner and it is your responsibility to provide evidence that better support you claim. Until then, your point is moot.

Also, you are the one that is happy provoking "emotional" responses in people. Then you talk about reason without giving reasons, arguments or even logic to support or explain your own mocking behavior.

>has DESTROYED everything again!
>again
when was the last time? And what happened in the meantime?

I don't get it, user.

those little kids will grow up to terrorize little boys you dumb cunt

Universities, with safe spaces.

have they been destroyed before?

hello tumblr. your faggotry proceeds you.

and no bacon either, bro.

I think it's mostly fat manbabys on the internet talking about this

It's cringeworthy when unfunny people try social commentary. Do you hate funny women because you're so unfunny?

It's a vocal minority of virgins who hate this movie.

>the issue is the execution, not the method

so far 78% on Rottentomatoes.

rottentomatoes.com/m/ghostbusters_2016/

no one will give a shit about this movie in 6 months
just like that god awful star wars movies that came out

The concept of universities as a place for the free exchange of ideas has, yes. Universities as institutions of knowledge, not buildings.

The only funny woman in the film is Kirsten Wiig. Which doesn't mean the movie itself is funny. How many fucking unfunny shits has Brendan Fraser generated and how well-regarded are they?

Well this is why you cannot argue on Sup Forums. No matter how well thought out an argument is. It will be ignored by neckbeards and they will tip their fedoras in self satisfaction.
Enjoy your pathetic existence.

>No matter how well thought out an argument is
>an argument

There was literally no argument in the post I was responded nor the one that originated my first response. Literally none. Otherwise I would be more than glad if you pointed at my mistake and showed me the arguments.

Mum paid to have them there most are from the same drama school. Nice try though

Nice bait

>funny
>women

>omg look Sup Forums holy shit the SJW feminist degenerate evil terrible monster agenda has DESTROYED everything again! By making children SMILE and HAPPY!! Holy fuck is there any hope at all?!

Problem is, they won't make any money off kids. They need adults like me if they want to make money, and I'm not impressed by things that make kids smile.

"Ok, she's a bitch" was funny, but isn't really for kids.

The movie isn't shit because there's women and a fem-nigger, it sucks because.....

oh wait

I would have to say that I dislike a new kind of half ass origin story. Other than that I have no issues with the actors whatsoever.

Christian sand nigger bro, bacon in the streets, muslims in the sheets.

Jesus, even the people against the movie in this thread aren't getting it.

MEN AND WOMEN ARE DIFFERENT. THEY VALUE DIFFERENT THINGS, AND WILL HAVE DIFFERENT ROLE MODELS. IT IS OERFECTLY NORMAL, AND HEAAALTHY, FOR A BOY TO HAVE SPIDER-MAN AS A ROLE MODEL, IT IS NOT FOR A GIRL.

Femininity, and sensitivity are traits common in the vast majority of females at birth.

Masculinity, and strength are traits common in the vast majority of males at birth.

(Masculinity and femininity are obscure concepts in modern days, but I mean in the traditional sense.)

When society tells these children that they are not different, but basically the same person, and encourages young females to have role models like fucking furyosa in mad max, it begins to tear apart social cohesion.

When society tells boys it is okay to be vulnerable and sensitive, it does the same.

Doing this to children ensures that the next generation will be full of purposeless and attention craving women, paired with weak willed and weak waisted men.

It is normal for a girl to have princess Kate as a role model. It is not for a boy. This isn't hard to grasp.

It's not her, it's the Jews trying to distract and divert the masses from them stealing the worlds wealth. In the US there's an ever growing problem between the classes and the Jews of big business are trying to keep it that way by throwing all this stupidity to the common dumb as shit people. Whenever this country was the wealthiest and everyone was well off, big business paid the same taxes as everyone else. In The 50's every business and person payed up to 90% of their yearly salaries in taxes, that's why things costed pennies, it isn't inflation, it's the Jews stealing our wealth.

Weak wristed, fucking autocorrect

>AND HEAAALTHY, FOR A BOY TO HAVE SPIDER-MAN AS A ROLE MODEL, IT IS NOT FOR A GIRL.

I didn't know they have internet in the year 1400

Everyone please stop giving a shit about abortion, feminism, sjws, and lettuce bacon gay and tomato, it's a distraction, smarten up, we're beyond this shit!

You also still believe it brings up healthier and happier people if we tell boys who want to learn dancing "that's wrong, there's something wrong with you if you want that. Go learn soccer"?

>in the traditional sense

That's the unhealthy part right there. Kids are born, they grow up, they start liking things that make them happy. Just that: it makes them happy. Then we come along to say that, somehow, it's wrong that it makes them happy. And the only explanation we have for it, is that we've "agreed" to call that unhealthy.

That's what fucks them up and what needs to end.

There is a reason that gender roles exist faggot. Denying biology, furthermore, denying nature is absolutely idiotic.

If you think women should be strong like men and kick tons of ass more power to you, but I think I speak for a lot of men when I say I just want a feminine, gentle housewife who can enjoy spending time with children, pursue personal hobbies, live a fulfilling life, while I assume the traditional role of provider.

Is this a foreign concept to you? It was the norm before society went to shit. Divorce rates skyrocketed, and the current attention craving generation was born.

Some children liked Shamalayanaman's version of The Last Air Bender

Children like stuff they like, and dislike 'em just as fast.

I know it's bait, but what's ur point OP?

Except we cannot base society on treating everyone like they are special. They fucking aren't. How many 18 year olds in the 40's thought, you know what would make ME really happy, fighting the Nazis in Germany.

They didn't do it for themselves, they did it because it had to be fucking done.

If you indoctrinate children with your thoughts you get a weak, pathetic generation that will snuff out what little sparks are left of the West.

Can't lie. That image does kind of make me feel ashamed for having been on the hate bandwagon.

>If you indoctrinate children with your thoughts

So... you agree with my post?

we are not. In my particular case, I am dumbfounded at how very few really intelligent women actually advocate for feminism in the media.

>reading comprehension, what is it?

Read it slowly: if you indoctrinate children with your thoughts, you get a WEAK AND PATHETIC generation.

What about that made you think that I agreed with you?

Your thoughts as in you, your personal thoughts, which are part of the collective left wing in the west.

I suppose that wasn't very clear, my apologies.

what if i told u this movie sucks dicks for disproportionate ways

>Rottentomatoes
believing in ratings...

This