Hey dipshits, why did nobody ever tell me about this?

Hey dipshits, why did nobody ever tell me about this?
never heard mention of it in the years since it was released, but on rym all my friends have rated it. it's beautiful. fuck off.

Yeah its good mane

he kool

>posts album Sup Forums posts and discusses bidaily at least
>fuck you guys for not showing me this

lurk moar

trick is best alex g

He's shit

i'm always here nigga. nobody posts this shit.

yeah no one posts this album. It's so good. That, TRICK, and Beach Music are a serious trio.

I don't know where you're spending the time then. I saw this album get posted literally yesterday

It literally wasn't, fucko.

how can i trust you when you didnt let me know about alex g? u played me.

Alex G is talked about to death on here, and this album came out a couple years ago.
>haha DUDE have you guys ever heard of a guy named Mac Demarco??? How come you never told me about him anons???

cmon. Alex G does not get memed.

not even close to being a good argument, fagt.
completely different levels of exposure. fuk off

just because he doesn't get memed to fuck like the other 12 artists mu discusses daily doesn't mean he isn't here. Try opening threads other the the ones that have grimes and radiohead in the first 6 words

Every fucking indie girl in every college in America masturbates to Alex G and his fishmouth.

yea i agree with the other replies alex g is rarely posted about on Sup Forums . this is my first time seeing him on the board in months

not even remotely

>never heard it mentioned since its release

There's a reason for that.

This is true.

I guess you're hanging out with the wrong college girls.

Or maybe the right ones.

someone post a dl link?

What is with this recent meme on Sup Forums of people acting like incredibly popular releases from years ago are somehow never talked about? Crawl out from your fucking rock

He sucks dick

stop calling trends memes, you retard.

u check the archive?

it wont be in the archive cause noone ever talks about this album.

Thisssssss, I used to think it was DSU, but trick is the real shit