ITT

Sup Forums in 1969

>69

LMAO!

Hippies r hot

i recognize that marketing anywhere

HOLY SHIT THE NEW BEATLES ALBUM JUST CAME OUT!!!

This is better than anything the Beatles had ever done

>ywn play a bike on television again
>tfw your lazy friend made a masterpiece that only few will match

Why even live

>1969
>caring about the beatles

Everyone losing their shit over King Crimson and Led Zeppelin's debut albums

AOTY
Can your "muh brown acid" rock even compare

Defenitely WAOTY

Complete garbage.
Frownland was ok but it's just ass from that. I've listened to this album at least 6 times and it's terrible. Can't believe I wasted $5 on this shit.

Hey thanks for sharing our shirt. Our store may be new but I have great plans for the future.

Dude, Have you even listened to Abbey Road yet?
It's a fuckin masterpiece

I thought the thread said 1969 not 2016

Everyone knows the Beatles are over now
Think about it
They're walking across the street away from their studio on the cover and the last song is called The End (not counting that memecartney song as a Song)
I'd be surprised if this isn't it.

Oh boy.
It's a novelty record guys.
That's about it. Other wise its a scam, a spook, a Rothko if you will. Which bares no substance yet you buy into it.

Let's remind ourselves that that Don was mentally ill, never had the discipline to learn an instrument himself and physically & mentally tortured his band. Not to mention, he kept all the money himself and was deeply paranoid when reporters would ask about his Trout Mask band and whether they got payed or not.

The drummer who transcribed all of Dons work was mentally & physically abused so much that he had a problem coping with the outside world after TMR and turned full Jesus freak. Too many acid spiking and beatings.
Don is a hack, most of his life is a fabricated lie and you take that to the bank.

Go out one night and play TMR to your friends, see if they don't look at you like a disgusting freak.

I really hope my future parents don't grow up listening to this Led Zepellin shit

Man this Bowie guy is kind of a hippy...

The album's pretty good though. Lead single is amazing too. He has some potential for sure...

SERIOUSLY GUYS, DO NOT TAKE THE BROWN ACID!

Pink Floyd without Barrett just isn't the same. I wonder what the future holds for them.

I don't get this Hendrix guy. A negro in rock n roll? I wouldn't mind it so much if he were to hang out with other negros instead of corrupting the scene and the people. It's free love, not lustful interracial debauchery. Great guitarist, but a bad fit and look for the future of the rock band. And he's a hack at singing. Him and Dylan can suck eggs. I'm just saying, if this continues, I wouldn't be surprised if kids from the future are seeking out obscene negros with the biggest member, or people being confused on whether they're black or white. Hell, they might even start thinking they're the other gender, haha!

Pink Floyd are completely over. Will be surprised if they go on 3 years from now, let alone release anything remotely notable.

Talk shit about Rothko again and I will uppercut your dick so hard it comes out your nose.

What is this folk shit? Are the Velvets are nothing without Cale? I don't have a good feeling from this Doug Yule guy they've brought in.

and lou reed

what the FUCK did I just listen to?

Wee, mescaline and Buffy St. Marie.

The Magic is real.

The brown acid is great...it just took a while to kick in. Not as bad as that STP stuff a few years ago, that was a killer.