The cum bucket I come home too. Is life worth living?

The cum bucket I come home too. Is life worth living?

no

Yes especially if you into the fat

Yes. Now show us tits just so we can be sure.

cum on her belly

I'm with this user. Let's see her cans

Gastric bypass surgery

Here is mine I cum home to and cum in

Nice! Wouldn't mind cumming in them myself.

At least you get to fuck yours op... my wife 9/10 says noooope.

This good

#wife

That's cause she is on Jamal's cock

Yummyv yum yum! Moar!

I feel you bro

Ayup that'll do for a cum bucket

Fuck no

I didnt used to be a betafag troll. Im 30. Married highschool gf.

Yeah. Love that fat belly.

You should have known better.

Thank the fuck christ the closest nigger is over 30 minutes away. And we work pretty much the same hours. Not that she couldnt get away with it. Itd be a valid excuse to leave and get the fuck on with my life finally. I cheated on her once before we got married though and still feel shitty. So.... whatever.

Mmmmm, I wanna spank it and watch it juggle on my cock.

I'm on the same path as you user except my fiancée loves pleasing me. Fucks me 6 days a week and if she needs a break she sucks me dry

As long as she's a good person and you honestly like her personality and shit. If not, go find someone else.

If you like chubby/fat girls, then cool, good for you bro.

Dubs tell truths.
Also don't marry her or it ends.

I was goddamn 16. But yeah, you are right. She was way more fun back in the day. Now all she does is sit outside and chainsmoke fucking 80 packs of smkes a day and plays dumbass games on her phone.

Fuuuuck me too. I'll do that tonight for you user. She will be riding me reverse cowgirl and I'll slap her ass red for you

Revolting.
OP u must be butt ugly and poor.
An hero

You gotta get pics when it happens! Maybe the classic sharpie in pooper too!

Jesus never mind user. My fiancée hates smokers and is crazy motivated and super smart sounds like you done fucked up

Well, maybe you wont turn into a fat necbeard alcoholic like me user. Get a few thousand extra blowjays in your lifetime for the rest of us... /life

Some fags never learn.

We have done a couple request threads on b she did sharpie in power but not sure if I deleted it or something. Here is one of the pics with a timestamp blurred

I could fap to her to dayz nigga!

I like fat girls so I'd say yup

Some fags never live, out of fear that things will go horrible wrong for them even if they are happy
Get a grip of the world is shit for everyone. Just the fags that see it that way

Good to know

Please don't stop! I need to have a folder just for these perfect titties.

How's the pussy?

They are Es well DD now since she lost a bit of weight

wtfs wrong with those tits

Bra and hands are pushing them together at a weird angle

Come back when you're >18 and not a virgin

This
You are one dumb faggot