/heem/: Ubereem vs Brocc 2

Lesnar in the debate for title shot
Bisping vs. Henderson 2 CONFIRMED
Frankie "Le 24 Hour Storm" meme

Also predictioncuck post results

Whew. I thought Shane Ubereem and Brock was the dawn of the super heavyweights.

I want this rematch.

UFC 200 was meh as fuck

I don't know what I expected but I came away from it feeling lukewarm and just not that into it

Aldo vs Edgar was the best fight on the card, Northcutt vs Marin was good too

Schaub is actual cancer

Don't forget Cain. Vintage fucking Cain

Nunes heeming Tate was the best moment on the card

Can someone please post the Cain finish?

I would but i can't into webms. Dude was throwing wheel kicks out of nowhere. Really great performance

>less than 4 strikes landed/person/minute in a striking fight
>great fight
>not a snoozer
can someone explain this to me

Not every fight should be a constant blitz, you filthy casual

here

Eh I won on Nunes
Frankie got exposed
and I saw Sea-Level Cain rip Travis Rousey into the next dimension, i'm happy

I'm just saying if you barely land any strikes and hardly any of them are good either, it's going to be a bit boring, as technical as it may be

post your face when RING AROUND THE ROSY starts playing

Rate the biggest baddest card in UFC history BEFORE it happened and AFTER.

>Before: A-
>After: C-

>that filename

kek

it felt like Tate just fucking gave up and i hate when that happens. she didn't fight the hands ar all and the choke wasn't even under the chin. disappointing performance for "when the chips are down I go all in". even her striking defense was atrocious.

mi hijo is back.

FUCK THIS USELESS MANLET PIECE OF SHIT

HE DIDN'T TRAIN FOR SHIT AND HE IS A STUPID FIGHTER! HE DIDN'T IMRPOVE FOR SHIT AND FUCKED UP THE ENTIRE MATCH AFTER THE FIRST FUCKING ROUND.

I HATE YOU, YOU JOHNNY MANZIEL LOOKING PIECE OF SHIT. YOU COST ME MONEY! WHY THE FUCK DID I BELIEVE IN YOU

something was off. I was watching live with my buddies (yes, 6am in the fuckning morning) and we all said during miesha's walkout she looked off. like nervous or just not believing it at all. the fight completed showcased that

Why? Reem will just heem

Some fighters let the pressure get to them, lad. The cliche is true. Fighting is 80% mental, 20% physical.

i knew it wasn't going to be a good fight when she did her weigh in. she had to strip down to make it and then during the walkout she was screaming which she normally doesn't do.

just goes to show you that Aldo is still really good.

i strongly believe i could be the man to turn nunes straight

In the first 3 rounds there was 2 or 3 minutes in the middle of Aldo just literally backing up and doing nothing?

Cain still best HW?

Nunes won't last long, no gas tank.

Sage is literally trash and making
80k per fight, good for him.

Did Hunt land literally one punch?

>he doubted brock

Tate's nose got broken m8, she was done as soon as that happened, I think it was like one of Nune's first strikes too that broke it.

Same thing with Rory vs Wonderboy, although at the very beginning.

Pretty hard to fight when you're basically blind because your nose is shattered.

>You literally forgot that Aldo was the greatest manlet of all time just because he got ran over by Conor

You deserve this.

>you now remember vegas dave put a mil on miesha

Memegregor will fuck him up again

Still think Frankie deserves a title shot

You just explained why.

Shit champ. Rousey needs to get her ass in shape and start dominating the division again

What does it say about WMMA when their champs cant defend their belts, such a weak division, Ronda had the high score of what 3? its cans fighting cans

was hoping for randy orton to interrupt the decision with a chair to the brock's back

Reem will Roid, yes

I kind if feel for Dana lads.

>think, " If Meisha defends the belt, we get a better hyped match for my baby girl Ronda. And I know she will win!"

And now he's stuck with a striking hue. Lmao

>Brock's a juicer
>Heem is a juicer
>Jones is cheater

No better way to show you're an MMA newfag than to care about PEDs.

Who deserves to suffer a slower, more painful Death?
Cormier for being such a faggot?
Anderson for being such a hack shitter that can't stuff a takedown for shit and was fat, slow and sloppy?
The matchmaker that thought that fight would be a good idea?
Fans that thought it was a good fight?

Are you okay man?

Aldo-Edgar was shit why are people pretending it was anything but Frankie chasing Aldo with hooks and Aldo sidestepping

>Jacare

Don't look at the camera... don't look at the camera

i just finished watching the whole event
I nominate Cain - Browne for the fight of the night and the rest on the main card was total trash except for Aldo -Edgar which was ok, I find the prelims were far more exciting than the main card

DC-Silva was forced and a meme fight, DC was a total faggot
Memesnar and Hunt was boring, very different styled fighters and im dissapointed that the ape didnt get heemd because he panics when punched in the face, also hated his 'support the troops' shit

Misha "litteraly who" Tate vs Amanda "litteraly who" Nunes (also known as "of course she was going to wear that 'we are all fighters' rainbow T-shirt because she's a fucking dyke" Nunez)
why cant these bitches keep a belt for 1 fight, holy fuck

also, why hasnt Hendricks still retired yet?

cant wait until Lawler destroys Woodley

fans for sure

Miesha Tate? More like Miesha Tap amirite?

Don't badmouth my waifu
She got ragged by stiff jabs from a roided bulldyke, niggress will get stripped of her belt after pissing hot

More like Sharon Tate last night

Anyone else think DC was taking it easy on Silva? Considering the circumstances of the fight I think he was expecting Silva to be a can and held back on some of his punches.

He didn't want to hurt guy fresh off a surgery, two days notice, who was doing them all a huge favor. He definitely could have escaped from that half guard multiple times too. DC is just a really good guy

>bork's sort ground and pound didn't look that good
>fucking Hunt's face was purple at the presser

Just how hard just that lunch box fisted man hit?

I got the feeling he didn't want to slam him around the way he did Hendo because of it being Silva on short notice and him being less than 2 months removed from surgery.

Who was the retard that thought Henderson should fight for the title?
He is at most a gatekeeper with a negative record in his last fights.