Tfw smoking 75 cigarettes a day

>tfw smoking 75 cigarettes a day

Anyone here managed to quit smoking?

Other urls found in this thread:

ted.com/talks/judson_brewer_a_simple_way_to_break_a_bad_habit
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Stay mad cuck

The key is to not force yourself to stop, keep smoking until you get sick of it. The keyword is "desire".

Whether you want to smoke or stop smoking, they're both components of desire. Once you really see it for what it is a switch goes off in your head and you'll find it easy to stop.

Cuck detected

This is true I quit when I couldn't go 5 minutes without coughing and wheezing, shit is embarrassing in public brahs

i smoke a lot too brother. i know that guilty feeling.

did you listen to that ted talk too?

No, but I study buddhism quite closely, I got it from there.

Oh well there is a TED talk all about that, they probably got that from you guys though. its good shit, it works.

Can you link me to it? Curious

Point is?

Why do you want to have cancer so badly?

I don't I like smoking

ted.com/talks/judson_brewer_a_simple_way_to_break_a_bad_habit

tldr: Be curious about why your habit is a habit.

Quit it cold turkey, you can.
After a while you'll realize how stupid is to inhale hot smoke to fuck your health up.

But its sexy.

Listen to me, I may have cancer and I'm having the worst year of my life so far. I could be telling you about this for hours.

Just quit it, it makes no sense, you don't want to be where I am right now.

I meant

I quit cold turkey a few months ago. It was one of the best decisions I've ever made. I started when I was 13 and now I'm 33. Wife bought me vape as a substitute, and now I don't even vape. I've gotten to the point where the smell of cigarette disgusts me.

managed to quit after 7 years, on 18th of april; broke my leg in a motorcycle accident, cigarretes is a big no-no for bone recovery (possiblity of limping for the rest of my life of worse for a cancer stick did not seem sane, that was the motivation I needed)

so why make this thread if you don't want to quit

That wasn't OP

How do you know?

why else would anyone reply