When will Marvel Studios finally reboot their universe and add more diversity characters like the comics did?

When will Marvel Studios finally reboot their universe and add more diversity characters like the comics did?

That looks awful

Do people even read comics anymore?

Is it actually a viable business?

>Black Spider-Man
>Female Spider-Man
>Black Captain America
>Female Thor
>Muslim Superhero
>Native-American Hawkeye

I can't wait for Marvel, the comics, to descend into a reboot loop. Always interesting when they kneecap their own series.

Lel, no on both fronts. Marvel and DC are so lucky that they were bought out, now they can survive as IP farms, instead of just dying like they should have years ago.

14 people in that image

>Spiderman
Now black

>Stretchy shitter
Now a female (?)

>Thor
Now a woman

>Captain America
Captain Nigger

Why the fuck does Marvel keep turning characters black or female? At least when DC makes female lesbian batman, its a whole new character (Batwoman).

No, I'm not starting a DC vs Marvel thing, I like both, but its just Marvel does this way more often for some reason (in comics anyway)

at least based Ant-Man remains unchanged

>Muslim Superhero

where?

Never. Marvel Studios doesn't' give a shit about what the comic division does.

They're just lashing out for attention at this point.

Marvel editors have admitted before that they survive off exterior spectacle and interior controversy.

>exterior: racebending
>interior: character murder

It happens all the time, from the obvious exterior examples, like Whor and Miles, and the well-known interiors, like Avengers Arena and the new X-men "event".

Girl with the big fists is a Muslim-American

that new Iron Man looks so fucking awful, holy shit

>Thor is a woman
>Captain America is a black guy
>Spider woman is a pregnant crime fighter
>Ms. Marvel is a kebab

All seen as good social justice changes that will improve and better the world

>Native American guy is just a typical stereotype sans the empty swish bottles.

Still the same old Marvel I see.

The Mr. Fantastic Inhuamn qt3.14 of course.

>Robbie is purgatory
>Kamala is in the main Avengers

They do diversity right, then they fuck it all up.

Also,
>no more Superior Tony

>Good Things Never Last, So Give Up Now
t. Marvel

It honestly looks like it was designed to be easy to draw, which is pathetic in the realm of art.

Manga sells more.

Sells comics. Pretty sure the art major tumblr crowd also now buy more comics than anyone else

Changing an aspect of a recognized character sells a lot more than creating an all new IP.

>the leg warmers on that Captain America

Holy shit, what? Seriously?

It doesn't really look like a powered armor, wtf.

Obviously, it's not literally 99% superhero shit

Comics have been doing this for over a decade now. They just aren't popular enough to do backbreaking pencil and ink work like they used to.

Maybe they aren't popular enough because they aren't willing to do the backbreaking pencil and ink work like they used to.

They don't need to. They already have plenty of women and blacks in the current MCU.

It's not news over in Sup Forums because this has been going on for almost two decades now. Sup Forums thinks it's new and shocking because it fits their view of "muh SJW oppression"

No, they're not popular because of vidya, their own inflated prices, and the big bad, Diamond.

Diamond are the people pushing all the variant covers right? My local comic store is pretty big news and actually has their custom variant covers sold nationwide so maybe I'm a part of the problem.

I feel like I'm the only nigga that really dug Orson Scott Card's take on Iron Man; it was a little edgy, but it's OSC, everything he does is edgy.

>Tony still young
>fucking younger anime Shota version now
>Rogers is an old fart
why?

Does this team really need four fucking spidermans?

That's not Tony that's his and Pepper's kid.

KAMALA A CUTE

KAMALA IN THE MCU WHEN???????

Adopted BTW since Pepper was too old to have kids. So he's err brown... either Muslim or Mexican.

Phase 6

soon

>The way we look at it, we’re telling a movie that may come out in 10, 15 or 20 years. We’re telling the best stories we can. We’ve got an unlimited special-effects budget. We have tons of latitude creatively to bend, break and have fun and get people talking at the comic-book stores and beyond. We don’t feel that pressure [to match the movies]. We’re just having fun telling great stories.”

SO how many of these diversity hero's are on food stamps?

>hating on the best suit since the Modular one
fucking plebs

Manga is also a real media product that isn't completely defined by a single genre like comics are by capeshit is in the west

So is he a villian or a hero and is Kimchee in the MU as well?

>SJWs complain about comics not catering to them
>Cave in and start catering to them
>Lose people who were buying it
>SJWs still don't buy it
>Pic related

Serious Question: Why are there four variations on spiderman? I see regular spiderman, two spiderwomen, and a black spiderman.

Regular Spider-Man (Peter Parker) and black Spider-Man (Miles Morales) currently exist in the same universe. Miles previously lived in another universe that is now destroyed.

Spider-Woman (in red) is Jessica Drew who's been around in comics for a while. Spider-Woman (in white) is Gwen Stacy from another universe who got bit by the spider instead of Peter. She doesn't actually live in the same universe as the other characters, so I'm not sure why she's in this picture.

Very confusing. Why don't they just have one universe? If you're going to bother to reboot something, it seems you should remove these inconsistencies.

SJWs never read them in the first place either, they basically alienated longtime fans by pandering people who exclusively saw the movies and the SJW crowd to keep them happy.

Technically it wasn't a reboot, but Marvel really only has one universe that matters at this point. Miles' universe was destroyed, along with most others, last year, in part to avoid all this confusion as you said. Spider-Gwen's universe is very minor and she's the only character in it.

Could they not even make female Thor muscular? Why is she so gangly?

Not even wearing a hijab. Absolutely haram.

How long until we get a trans MCU character?

>Coulson is in the comics now
Fucking dropped.

What's the appeal of his character anyway? I don't see it.

Five of those characetrs are already in the comics.

>tumblr
>reading comics

They don't read them but they sure like to complain about it.

>Sup Forums - Television & Film
>Comic book shit constantly on this board which should rightfully be on Sup Forums
>Speak out against it and get banned

This place is literally worst than reddit sometimes.

He didn't have one until Joss Whedon made him the Dobby of the Avengers, clearly only there for the emotional manipulation of the people dumb enough to give a shit about a useless side-character.

I seriously can't wait for Marvel or DC to go bankrupt not only did they ruin graphic novels as a medium but they've damaged cinema and television beyond repair, could've happened sooner during the early 00s but this is the mess we're in now.