These are so much fun to make. I watched my nieces and nephew make these earlier. I laughed

These are so much fun to make. I watched my nieces and nephew make these earlier. I laughed.

I love trips to the ER

For some reason, I do not trust this

If you would have trusted it, you haven gotten quads.

Wow - today OP was not a faggot - this works brilliantly.

Reckon I could sell these for good money on ebay

This kills you.

The result is incredible, recommend doing it with your children to keep them busy!

HEY, NEWFAGS, HERE! IF YOU DO THIS YOU WILL DIE. DO NOT ATTEMPT THIS. Just fucking google it, the chemical reaction will kill you.

If you do this your a fucking moron. Google it.

Be careful.

This is going too far, even for Sup Forums standards. I've been here since 05 and this is fucking retarded. Just kys faggots.

Kids, ammonia and bleach produces mustard gas. This will fuck up your lungs and kill you.

Definitely do this if you wanna pass out on the floor and get brain damage. Bleach + Ammonia is a no no. and the troll posting this is a POS knowing that there are naive people out there who would try it

Important question. Is this a painless death?

Dude what are you talking about my crystals came out fine.

Let the gene pool clean itself.

Thread with another recipe. It really does work.

My mom loves them

The door is over there please see yourself out

Cool, at least something fun and easy to do

Only true newfags and summerfags fall for this-
Twice

Ah the real one!
Thanks user and fuck OP for almost trying to kill people WTF right?!

noooooooo!
doooooon't!
noooooooooooooooooooo!

nasty fuckers never had chores before never cleaned their fucking house first rule is don't spray windex and bleach but oh so funny because numale and wife's son virginity intact pegged white dick no skin

good advice and lifehacks thread?

bad day heh ?

It's all edgy fun and games until a child genuinely wants to try.

Let's be completely honest here. If you fall for this twice, you should be offed for the good of the gene pool

And then it gets funnier and better for everyone!

the stories... falsehood fiction etc

Well this is a new low..

My throat is burning wtf op??

Satanic trips never lie.

this one actually works

Thats very common. You just have to blow a little harder and make sure to take deeper breaths for a higher oxygen content. You may not have followed the recipe completely.

> listening to Sup Forums for advice
If you want to have something that actually works, try using Bengay as a lubricant. You heard it here first ;^)

So I did this... with Satan. After we snorted the bottom of a lucky charms box. Pretty sure I am immortal now

Easy user.... if you're going to take the exit do it like a man and take a shotgun to the rectum.

"nobody has died so far because he didn't hit the vein right away"

top kek