Fastest way to hatch egg in Pokémon GO?

Fastest way to hatch egg in Pokémon GO?

Other urls found in this thread:

blackbag.gawker.com/pokemon-go-is-a-government-surveillance-psyop-conspirac-1783461240
cbsnews.com/news/pokemon-go-body-river-wyoming-leads-woman/
theguardian.com/technology/2016/jul/10/pokemon-go-armed-robbers-dead-body
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Btw how does it work? is it like a pedometer?

Running

Riding in a car/bus/train does not count towards steps.

Exercise

Go for a walk

How about you go outside and fucking walk you fat fuck

FAT FUCK

I heard killing yourself does wonders to speed up the process

Tie your phone to a dog and put it on a treadmill?

well this fag seems to be angry lol

Go for a bike ride
Just like the real Pokemon games

Going about 20mph seems to work

Shake the living fuck out of your phone

It measures how far you've gone on your gps, so just shaking it or running on a treadmill wont work

Also, it won't work if you travel by car the fastest you can go is a skateboard or scooter

The game bases the distqnce you travel on distance covered (tracked by geolocation) at what IT deems to be a "walking" pace

Riding in a car doesn't count and anons have found even riding a bike can prove to be too quick.

If you live in London just get a bus however. These things are so fucking slow it actually counts.

is this a thing? it DEFINITELY counted during hte field test but im seeing less results lately.

nah it counts distance, it doesnt count motion

Oh I thought it worked like that old Digimon toy (I think it was Digimon) where it worked by counting your steps, so you'd just spend all day shaking it in your hands.

oh sorry- these fags*

Drive under 30mph works for me

Pokemon Pikachu!

haha i have that digivice, but no. its synced up to google maps so it tracks how far you walk based on actually walking. if wont count steps if ur holding still at home.

ride a bike or skateboard but go kind of slow

blackbag.gawker.com/pokemon-go-is-a-government-surveillance-psyop-conspirac-1783461240

Tape phone to ceiling fan. Duh.

the goverment already knows where you arej ust by having a smart phone. they track your locaiton. mine lets me know how long it should take to get home around 2pm cuz it knows im going to and from work.

the government can already see anyhting they want, what does it matter if they can pinpoint your location? if they are out to get you you're already fucked.

Thank the optional God I'm too poor for a compatible phone.

don't hurt yourself on that edge, faggot.

Ah fair enough. I haven't played it, nor will I. Everyone will go crazy over it for a few weeks, and then the novelty will die down and people will stop playing it.

Nah it was pic related

or don't use your google account?

>thigns come and go

well, yeah. its not like you need to watch a movie more than once for it to be epic.

>old old school digivie

mines fro mseason 3.

As long as you have service or wifi, they know where you are.

GPS spoofer

>install mock location.apk + hide mock locations.apk (google them fgt)

>turn on mock locations in settings.
> set a route for w/e km at < 25mph
>turn off mock locations in developer options.
>open pokemon go and thas it. it auto walks for you.
Did this and literally hatched 12-13 eggs (collected more on pokestops) yesterday while laying in my bed all day.

Very cool, the ones I remember coming out in the US looked like this, came out before the TV show, I think.

That's part of owning a smart phone... Has zero to do with some fucking pokemon game.

Yeah I remember those too, they were banned in my school in the UK. Along with fucking everything. Pokemon cards got banned as well. But yeah I never watched the TV show but I remember having one, so maybe it did come out before the show. Fucking the 90s, what a time to be a kid.

>gawker

go to your local shopping mall and walk up the down escalator

yeah those wer ebefore the show hwen digimon was just toys. then they made the show to capitalize on pokemon.

the digivices are pretty cool though ive always wanted an earlier season one where you actually take care of your mom. the one i have travels and can digivolve for battle but thats it

>Ah fair enough. I haven't played it, nor will I. Everyone will go crazy over it for a few weeks, and then the novelty will die down and people will stop playing it.
They said the same thing about the original Pokémon and it stayed for several years before the hype calming down

I'm just saying, the point is moot.

How do you move in Pokemon GO? I've had the game for nearly a week and my guy hasn't moved! Like WTF way to not plan out the controls idiots!

not true at all lol

just no highway speeds

what? are you saying you only play things if they are permanently popular?

why not just do something because you actually fucking enjoy it?

moot is a cuck so your argument is invalid

Easiest way is on a bike

It's slow enough to register

Yeah but what can they do that hasn't already been done with the pokemon games?

>they'll update it so you can trade
Because you can't already on wifi?

>you can battle
You can with the games already

Alright, so it's cool how the gym thing seems to work. But I just can't see it lasting all that long, because it's basically the exact same as the original games, only you have to actually walk around. It's the same shit we've had for 20+ years. It's nothing new. Basically it's for a bunch of 20-somethings to go "MUH NOSTALGIA" for a bit. And I'm speaking as a 27 year old who loved Pokemon as a kid - I couldn't give a fuck about Go

Or fuck off our servers ukfags...

Wow old fag lol are you going to retire soon you bag of dusty bones, full of green dust? Haha xDDDDD

>its basically the exact same thing as the video games
>which are still around and sell more copies than ever before
>so it will fade

dont play dumb man. yes it will 'die down' but its still gonna be popular for some time. not this popular, but yeah.

>what does it offer

the chance to go outside and be a pokemon trainer instead of sitting in your room. we went to the park and met twenty other trainers yesterday. saturday were all going to the beach

Yes.

do you use any Sup Forums extensions to achieve that look?

Is is true that the Pokemons' game led a child to a dead body?

If so - why are you all contributing to something that's leading children to bodies?

Like why are you doing this?

if this get's quads it's bc eggs hatch faster the more u shake ur phone

Сука Блять

Fucking millennials and their Pokémon GO. I grew up in your generation. And I've NEVER played Pokémon. Does that make me any better than you? Yes. Yes it does. You're SHEEP. You go for the latest FAD. Started in grade school... and continues now in your 20's. Disgusting.

balut. what's the crystalized substance? sugar? salt?

hipster faggot detected.. you didnt play pokemon because your parents were poor, and you had no friends...

Guys this isn't true, he's just trying to get u to break ur phones.

>tape phone onto hand
>fap
>profit???

Not having a tweak installed that lets tap to walk and patrol mode, lets your man just walk about freely.

Fucking noobs

GET OF MY BOARD

cbsnews.com/news/pokemon-go-body-river-wyoming-leads-woman/

Pokémon Go is leading people to bodies throughout the country. Latest example in the aforementioned article.

theguardian.com/technology/2016/jul/10/pokemon-go-armed-robbers-dead-body

Also armed robbers are luring stupid pokemon players to their deaths in Missouri, Wyoming, NY, Miami, Seattle and LA.

They need to do way instain mother> who kill their babbys. becuse these babby cant frigth back?

/thread

oh yes I was poor. but I could afford pokemons. My friends and I were more busy with AIRSOFT and PAINTBALL than some stupid jap comic game.

You must have been bullied as a child or your dad played with your shit cutter.

Which one

>he didn't have enough time and money for both

why does everyone think this game tracks your steps when everything else tracks your gps and how far you've gone???

while u were at home playing pokemons and gaining your 400lbs, I was out learning how to be a SOLDIER

SAMEFAG!

Pokemon is supposed to be innocent. ;_;

I tie my phone to the ceiling fan and just walk away for like 6 hours and then come back and they are usually hatched by then.

>Thinking that just because a lot of people enjoy a thing it makes them sheep and because you don't like it you're a better person.

I've noticed if I drive in my neighborhood below 20 MPH it works, I think 25+ it stops counting it because I drove 20 Miles (I was going to the doctor and playing) and it registered about 2.5 KMs, so there's a cut off and the fastest I go on that route is 47 MPH

>try again

kek

your dynamic IP doesn't fool anyone you damned buttfag

Well, this is a first.

A bitter middle-aged subhuman that somehow manages to be more retarded than an actual Baby Boomer.

Do I need root for this to work?

This, I stay between 15-19mph and have hatched a few eggs in an hour or less. be willing to spend the gas in your car though. You can also ride a bike but dont go too fast

A lottttttt of reports of you pokemon freaks trespassing on people's property. It's legal here, to shoot trespassers.

And I will shoot the shit out of any of you who may trespass for pokemons.

pic related. a cat I took from 100 yards at night in 2014. stepped foot on my yard and that was the end.

I can do this all day

Put your phone in microwave for 1 hour.

Dude what app is that? I wanna get it.

You can also right click the text, inspect element, then change the text before screen capping.

Do you have jailbroken iPhone ?

As long as you don't exceed 15mph it will register as you not using a vehicle. So wether you walk, run, bike or drive as long as you don't go faster than 15mph your good

I'm on android, I was gonna use GPS spoofer but once you use it, you can't ever go back to normal.

The child (teenager) was walking by the river - to catch water pokemon -Which she would probably have never taken a fucking stroll by the river because she is a fat fuck that sits around eating potato chips all day watching Mauri - and just happened upon it in an eddy

>Not walking anyway.

Lazy cunts.

Tape it to the ceiling fan, make sure its on low. ;)

yeah it does but conversion will be different. i've hatched a few eggs by driving to stops.

But why wouldn't you get some exercise? America is the fattest country on earth.

Are you going to tell me that the posters itt are the embodiment of physical health?

Whats this called

Ha, thinking airsoft or paintball teaches you how to be a soldier... Jesus-titty-fucking-christ.

I can't help you then, and what do you mean

>you can't ever go back to normal.

I also use a location faker if i want to check other country's out