Fluffy thread. Any boxtype. Also, could someone post part 13 of the woes-of-a-new-owner comic...

Fluffy thread. Any boxtype. Also, could someone post part 13 of the woes-of-a-new-owner comic? It wont load for me on the site

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=USvMWm-ZqvQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

A personal favorite. I kek evrytiem

JELLENHIEMER IS GOD JELLENHIEMER IS GOD JELLENHIEMER IS GOD JELLENHIEMER IS GOD

I'm gay as fuck, but damn that goth chick is cute as balls

Wait, so in that picture, did the fluffy get caught eating the tomatoes, so now she has to help with farm work against her will? That's genius!

This thread ain't going nowhere!

I know, right? I'm not one for senseless abuse, but justice makes me happy inside.

well the pizza has olives on it, so it's already ruined

Check 'em!

I haven't been 16 for years, but hot damn that goth chick makes my dick diamonds.

This is gooooooood~

What the fuck, why is that so funny?

Kek

Fuck, why is it that abusive daddehs are usually the hottest? I'd love to flip-flop fuck with him on that sofa.

That and the "Poopsmear" munstah daddeh make me diamonds. Or maybe I just have a weakness for white trash, either way please send help.

Is there a pic of a fluffy being skyrocketed to space by bad poopise diarrhea while being constipated?

That's fucking weird man..

bump

Goth chicks have a cute/deadly vibe to them, like hot and cold in the same person. One of my biggest fetishes, shame they are so rare these days, and the few there are, are either fat or ugly as fuck.

femanon or gay?

either way, you have terrible taste

That goth chick is fucking smoking like a burning Fluffy. Daymn.

obvious samefag

Anyone have the rest of it ?

maybe you like though guys, i remember reading a story about a girl that gets horny when a guy beat the shit out (literally) of a smarty, there's girls/gays that like aggressive dudes too.

Hell do i know...

>My name is Bob Anonson
>My fluffies name is simply Bo.
>I'm not a creative man, nor do I care that I'm not creative
>Me and Bo, we live "On the road"
>You see, I'm a trucker, who drives a big ol' 18 wheeler cross country
>Me and Bo go from delivery to delivery, motel to motel, diner to diner, state to state and we love it
>One night, me and Bo were stayin in a tiny motel somewhere in New Mexico
>He was havin his favorite dish ,Southwest Spaghetti (Spaghetti with Some mild chili, can't do it the right way with pepper chili, or else fluffy asshole explosion.) And I was havin a good ol' chili dog
>When, All of the sudden, this smarty and his herd stroll up, all organized like.
>He shouts at me, stompin and actin tough and all that crap.
>"DUMMEH HOOMAN! GET OUT OF SMAWTIE AN HEWDS WAY O GET BIGGEST OWWIES!"
>Then He saw my chili dog
>"DUMMEH HOOMAN GIB SMAWTIE NUMMIES O GO FOWEVAH SWEEPIES!"
>And then he saw Bo
>"FWUFFY MUS JOIN HEWD AN WEAVE STUPY DADDEH, O ELSE GET HUWWTIES AN FOEVAH SWEEPIES.
>Now, I brushed off the smarty threatening me, cause he couldn't do shit to a full grown man, but I had seen Fluffies kill eachother, and my little Bo was not gonna die tonight.
>One time a guy tried to take Bo away to abuse him, and let's just say that man's face has a lot more character.
>I stood up from my chair, and I crouched down to the fluffy
>"Hey, Little guy" I said in the most smooth talking voice a rough Texan like me could muster "How about you."
>I suddenly swiped him off his feet onto his back "FUCK OFF!"
>That alone had him shitting himself, and he ran off with the rest of his herd.
>I sat back down
>"Hey Bo" I asked
>"Yup" He said in his weird half Texan half baby talk
>"Did you like how daddy took care of those guys?"
>"Yup"

I like to write fluffy stories but I need to know:
How long does it take for a mare to get pregnant after sex

How long do they stay pregnant before they give birth

How big of a litter is usual and is there a max amount

How fast do foals age

You all should go out side. Take your devices with you, and then proceed to throw them off cliffs or in water.

Summerfag identified

Really, it depends on who is writing, there is no general rule other than "Fluffies repopulate fast"

No u

Do you guys really fap at this?

No. Stop asking, it's no everytime

>How long does it take for a mare to get pregnant after sex

Usually assumed immediately after

>How long do they stay pregnant before they give birth

Arbitrary but not long. Weeks generally.

>How big of a litter is usual and is there a max amount

5 is a good max to use.

>How fast do foals age

Imaged attached is a starting guide, but it's generally accepted they're walking/talking/eyes open after maybe a week

3-7 day gestation period
4-6 days pregnent
4-6 id guess(similar to dogs/cats)

Yeah use this. it's better than mine.

Let's assume that fluffies are like rabbits, but worse.

Rabbits have a 28-31 day gestation period. So give fluffies ... two or three weeks.

Most drawings have two to a maximum of eight foals in a litter.

It's because makeup and shit takes fucking forever to apply. Looking the part isn't easy. Avril Lavigne even gave it up recently because she couldn't stand how long it took.

Hey there friendo :^)

I don't get this, are you all psychopaths?

Like this is serial killer kind of things.

Hello summer

Yeah man I'd kill people, Just for fun :)

Been working on a story. I'll proofread it and post it here.

As always, know that I post here before it ever hits the booru.

heya there Anon3, Anon2 here

Anyone have "A Mare's Melancholy" Story, only got to read about half of it the other day.

Gay, user, just gay. And I know I have shitty taste. Still I love you as a brother.

Maybe you're right, user. I do like me some rough, rough manly men. Sadly, being 6'2'' in a manlet country makes it hard to find someone suitable, even for a hook-up.

>tfw no manly, bearded, nordic metal bf to bang and get banged by him like true men.

I'm pretty sure "normal" bitches take as much time to apply make up, it's only the colors and shades that change.

To be honest, I'd blame it on the price of gothic clothing, given most boots, for instance, are on average, above $200

Hey user 2, user 3 here.

It would be if these were real animals.

But they're not. They're drawings.

And here it is!

Operation Tropic Thunder
By Ungius

>You are a young green pegasus with a brown mane named Camo.
>Or at least, that’s what the nice daddies call you.
>The mean daddies, who even the nice daddies are afraid of, call you “Opewation Twopic Thundew”.
>And you haven’t seen any daddies in so many forevers.

>You were born in a nice, comfy pen, in a place the daddies called “Peawl Hawbow”.
>It was warm and the daddies gave you so many nummies that you were always full.
>Mummeh said that she wasn’t born in Peawl Hawbow, and that she hadn’t lived their long.
>She said that she was born and raised in a terrible place called an “awwey”.
>She said that one day, after watching so many friends and even her special friend die, the nice daddies with the green and brown not-fluff rescued her, and helped her give birth to her foals, even you!
>You haven’t seen your mummeh in a while either.

>One day all the fluffies in Peawl Hawbow were herded into the big, shiny, flying, monsters that liked to fly above you.
>It was so loud and hot and crowded, but the nice daddies did their best to make sure that you were all as comfy as possible.
>When the big, shiny, flying monsters landed, you were somewhere new!
>All the fluffies walked out of the monsters and were in a big, green forest!
>You met up with your mummeh and all your friends and danced and were so happy to be out of the monsters’ bellies!
>Then the monsters flew away, with all the nice daddies inside.
>And it was just you fluffies in the middle of nowhere.

>“Are you sure about this, Mr. President? Effective it may sound, it is incredibly unorthodox, and I wouldn’t be surprised if the UN declared it biological warfare.”
>The president fixed his tie and responded to his aid.
>“You know, I’ve got a lot of friends in the UN and they're all terrific people, I mean terrific. I mean, they’re holding us back as a country, but they’re all terrific. And you know, we have a lot to gain from this plan. Do you know how many ILLEGAL drugs get smuggled out of the Golden Triangle every year? Do you know? Let me tell you: a lot. And do you know how many fluffies are in our inner cities, hurting our economy and putting Americans out of jobs? When Hasbio made those fluffy punks, they didn’t make their best. They made freeloaders, they made shitrats, rapists, and some, I hear are good fluffies. Put they have to go.”
>The aid nodded, reassured. Afterall, it was that unassailable logic that won the president his second term.

>You flap your little wings in joy as you come across the field of colorful flowers.
>You’re so hungry.
>You’re special friend is hungry.
>Everyone in the herd is hungry.
>There was nothing to eat in the jungle. Or at least, nothing was safe.
>Some of your friends tried to eat the nice plants there, and they said that they tasted good.
>But then they started making sickie wawas. Then they started spitting booboo wawas. Then they stopped doing anything and went forever sleepies.
>After that, you and your herd didn’t eat anything but grass.

>You remember one of your friends wanted to go back to where the monsters left you, hoping to find them there waiting.
>He ran and ran and didn’t watch where he was going and ran into a tree.
>Then, stumbling backwards, he heard a *click*.
>He looked down, and all of you looked at him, and saw that he was standing on a weird shiny rock.
>“Fwuffy no wike noisy wock” he said, stepping off it.
>And suddenly the noisy rock got louder, and your friend was gone!
>It started raining booboo wawas, then it started raining tummeh sgettis, then it started raining fluff.
>It was so scary, and everything smelled burnt.
>But you were all so hungry.
>And the tummey sgettis were the closest thing to food you had seen since Peawl Hawbow.

>Then there was the incident with the smartie.
>Your herd used to have a smartie, until one day the herd came to a fork in the path.
>“Smawtie go weft. Dis way is suwe to weed to nummehs!” He said, sure of himself.
>He got excited. “Wook, smawtie aweady see sgettis! Aww fow smawtie!”
>He ran of towards the big sgetti.
>It was so shiny and big.
>But when it moved, you all saw that the sgetti had a head!
>The smawtie saw the sgetti head, and turned around.
>But the sgetti bit him!
>In one bit, the sgetti with a head had chomped down everything but the smarties head.
>You all looked as in one gulp the sgetti swallowed the smartie.
>You saw him wriggle and wriggle all the way down, trying to crawl back up the sgetti’s mouth.
>You didn’t see if he got out. You all ran to the right.

>The worst was your mummeh.
>One day she went off the path to make poopehs.
>You waited for her, then heard a rustle of leaves, then screaming.
>“OWWIES! Camo, hewp mammeh!”
>You ran to where the screams came from, but only saw a pit.
>The pit was full of sharp sticks, all pointing up.
>Your mummeh was impaled on a bunch of them.
>She wriggled and gurgled, but every time she moved she just sank down a bit more.
>Then she just stopped moving.
>You looked down and made sad wawas.
>“Camo sowwy Mummeh. Dis pwace is Heww.”

>You marched on.
>You found a special friend.
>You still had hope.
>And your hope paid off.
>All the pretty flowers you could ever eat!
>You all nummed and nummed, and the flowers tasted so good!
>If you ate enough, you even started to feel really happy!
>And your special friend couldn’t wait to have her babbehs!
>You stayed in that field for what seemed like all the forevers.

>You whipped the buffalo to go faster as it pulled the cart up the hill to your poppy field.
>You had been in Bangkok for a week and a half, maybe two weeks, selling your opium and enjoying all the “fineries” the city had to offer.
>You’re only regret was that you broke your promise to your daughter; to buy her a pony.
>Of course, with all the money you made, you probably could.
>But where were you gonna buy a pony?

>You put the ox in the stable and went to check the fields, and found that litte ponies were eating your poppies!
>You ran back to the stable and returned with your AK.
>“Goddamn demonspawn coming into my fields and ruining my livelihood! These fields have fed my families for generations, and you just come here and try to starve my daughter?! I’m gonna…

>“ฉีก ท้อง ของคุณออกมา ผ่าน ตูดของคุณ และ บีบคอ คุณมี อวัยวะภายใน ของคุณเอง!”
>You had no idea what the strange man was saying, but it was scary.
>He started waving around his weird looking stick, and it made noises and fire!
>All around you, fluffies started exploding.
>It was even worse than that time with the strange rock.
>One fluffy, one you thought was your sister, was looking at you when her head exploded.
>Another one was running around, missing a leg.
>“Where weggie go? Where weggie go?!” he yelled, running in circles.
>When he found his leg, you didn’t know what to do. He simply grabbed it with his mouth and ran off into the jungle.
>The whole herd seemed to be running into the jungle.
>You started to run.
>“No can wun! Fwuffy be mummah soon! Weggies too showt!”
>You looked back, and saw the man coming towards your special friend!
>You ran to her and gave her the biggest hug you could.
>You knew it might be the last.
>“คุณจะไม่ได้ ขโมย มาจากปาก ของ ลูกสาว ของฉัน”

> mfw I know that dragon dildo

You people are the most fucked up on 4ch. Not saying much in 2016 I suppose, but god damn guys.

Get fucking help.

>“This is for my daughter!” You yelled, ready to shoot.
>“Daddy?” She yelled, from the porch curious at the noise.
>Oh no.
>This is bad.
>Your daughter is the most precious thing in the whole wide world. You can't let her see this!
>Yet here she stands in the poppy fields, amongst the massacre.
>And she just stood there, looking at it.
>“Darling, I can explain…”
>“PONIES!”
>She ran to the quivering mass of fluff before you, what was going to be your target, and started hugging them.
>And oddly enough, they started speaking English.
>Now, your English is bad, but theirs was the worst you had ever heard.
>“New fwiend? Pwease be new fwiend, is so scawy hewe!”
>Your daughter looked up at you with those big, gorgeous eyes of hers.
>“I know I asked you for a pony daddy, but TWO PONNIES! AND ONE OF THEM LOOKS LIKE IT’S GONNA HAVE PONY BABBIES! YOU’RE THE BEST DADDY EVER!”
>She hugs you.
>You hug her back.
>You look at the bloody mess you made, defending your farm.
>You are a pretty good daddy.

And that's the end. Please leave whatever comments you feel are needed, as it will be going up on the booru later tonight.

youtube.com/watch?v=USvMWm-ZqvQ