What's up, Sup Forums?

What's up, Sup Forums?
There's a Roleplaying Room on Pokémon Showdown play.pokemonshowdown.com/roleplaying where the main community seems to be young and easily upset/offended edgy teens. I think it'd be cool to fuck around with them for some cheap laughs.

To clarify, I am fully aware that Sup Forums is not a personal army, but this offer is being extended outwards to those who want some banter, and to fuck with retarded users and shitty Staff.

These are a list of banned words you must avoid saying in the main chat.

pubic
dong
deez nuts
deeznuts
autistic
autism
autist
allahu akbar
john cena
penis
vagina
spoiler:
hentai
cumming
crogre
erection
unzips

They have a Roleplaying Bot, like the name suggests, a Mod bot that snipes whoever is spamming or using these words. But lately it hasn't been working very well, so go crazy with these if the Bot isn't present.

To make sure you aren't given away instantly and banned, I recommend you disguise yourself under a username if you have one available. If you make a new one, it has to be a week old and won one match. Alternatively if you already have one that's met those requirements switch to it then back to the new name. If you want to see more legitimate among the Roleplayers though, make a simple username like InsertNameHere (InsertPokemonHere)

Bonus Points: RP as characters from Undertale/Sonic/Overwatch/FNAF, that really grinds their gears. (Keep them as Pokemon of course.)

Bonus Bonus Points: Keep it subtle, follow along with whatever they're doing, then hit them with "raid material" when they least expect it.

If you don't feel like roleplaying though, you can always PM the users (in a reasonable manner) and talk to them about controversial topics (shit like, "There's only 2 Genders" etc.)

Let's see how popular this thread gets and see if people are up for it before we begin. We can as well create a discord for this if it gets popular enough.

bump

I'm in on this : ^)

If thread doesn't die, I'll join. Bored as fuck.

OP got fucked roleplaying in pokemon showdown and this is him getting revenge

>people roleplay as pokemon

why am i surprised at this retardation

OP here: If there's any questions just ask

no one gives a shit

Original OP here, ignore the other guy.

ITS THE REAL OP HERE SEND ME NUDES

They do, and boy are some of them cancerous little shits.

inb4 thread is derailed by hiveminds

Well, the raid has to be pretty well thought if we want it to work, this isn't like a normal twitch raid where we just spam System 32

welp they turned the chat filter on.

rip raid

Yo op you need an account at least one week old.. da faq

Easy to bypass, you just need to login to an account that already met those requirements then go back to your own to bypass the filter.

Will post an account in a second.

OP here, just got an account so you can bypass the filter.

shawn(houndoom)
password: night

Pls don't go to that chat room, it's full of autism

found a document with a bunch of old account names and passwords. most of these still work, including the first one. some are old / not working, though.

pastebin com(slash)EpcfAU0S

bumperino

Post any accounts that work and the accounts you're going to use for the raid.

Alternatively, you can begin PMing shit to other users while the chat filter is still up.

Those extra account will come handy mods of showdown are somewhat triggerhappy with their bans

definitely, apart from being trigger happy they're also pretty easy to trigger.

Bumping for potential.

Pro-tip: PM those who say "Wanna RP?"

Chat filter has been disabled, get to it anons.

Bump

I know sometimes its fun to look some chat while playing and see how easily mod goes from 0 to 100 and gives bans for almost no reason i wonder how some of them even got moderator rights

Well looks like it's time to take the mask of "PAYBACK FOR PEARL HARBOR" again

What the fuck is this faggot website? Cant even get more than a 19 charactere name

hitlerdidnothingwro

Well welfarevester just got banned
What do now?

evade if you want (get a vpn) or just PM people, I'd do the second one if I were you.

K thanks
Never thought they will be this salty tho

Especially the faggots 100% ready to call mods lmao

Another Protip: Spam Woody(S Rapidash). He seems to be a major league cocksucker

>Roleplaying
>Pokemon
>edgy teens

nigga you just need 2 faggots to roleplay gardevoir+gothitelle and start a poke-lesbo conversation, and watch the world burn

Go on with it. Some mods are agaisnt Gay shipping after all (but they cant do anything about it)

Update: Bot down, mod triggered. Keep it up

WOW HOW FUCKING SALTY CAN THEY BE? THEY ARE SALTIER THAN THE FUCKING DEAD SEA I GOT EXCLUDED FROM THE RP ROOM FOR POSTING THIS
Spiral staircase Rhinoceros beetle Ruins street Fig tart Rhinoceros beetle Via dolorosa Rhinoceros beetle Singularity point Giotto Angel Hydrangea Rhinoceros beetle Singularity point Secret emperor

everyone type in the chat yujo is a stupid nigger

How can i go back?

VPN would work, IF you're going through that hassle.

man, I haven't been on showdown in forever
the chats are all cancer, so I'm glad you fucks are doing this

I'm on phone :(

Give me names of user to pm cuz i dont have acces to the chat

Here's a couple

Yujo
Woody(S Rapidash)
Markohh
Scimita (talk to him about him being a mercenary, do it.)

FYI, for your benefit and the benefit of the newfags...

This is DEFINITELY not a personal army request.

This is VERY MUCH a raid request.

Raid requests are what once made Sup Forums... well, not great, but less shitty.

Please have a complimentary internet.

instant banned thanks LOL

Faggot yujo doesnt even respond

Kadabra and Al Kazaam are favs

thanks for the head up Sup Forums can't wait to get spammed

did anyone translate that french fuck, I'm too lazy

Try to get sexual with Delibird's Donut on PMs.

Something edgy and homos

I got banned everywhere and nobody answer me
Well i'm gonna go back to triggering sjw on shamchat

talk about "everyone do /join Showderp" in the chat

rip cool trainer jordi

Oh boy we have a snitch

bump for potential

Thread is ded :(

Add Ifritt into the spam list

> warned for gibberish

wtf?

niggas be snitching