Hey Sup Forums do you need to talk about anything? We can talk if you want

Hey Sup Forums do you need to talk about anything? We can talk if you want

do you have a gf?

I've pretty much just given up on life. I at least have enough motivation to start school in January to do something I really want to do, but I'm worried that it's not gonna make a difference and I'll still fee the same. I'm 24 now Will shit be better in my 30s and 40s?

Nope had one a while back and got though that whole experience
>you need to take control of the life you are given
things always work out better in the end dont give up and kick life in the nuts prove you are the better person and you will succeed!

dude your 24?live you life...things wont get better in 30s,40s....

who is to say that things wont get better he is going to school in Jan in the meantime he can get a job and save up for school!

how many times did you had sex each day...like...ive heard 2 times a day is the average if youre like 20 or so...right?

we did like 3-4 times a week no need to go crazy

yeah man...sorry and i really hope this guy gets motivated and succeed in his life

I do have a job but i don't make enough to Save real money for school I'm hoping that I can get enough in loans to pay for it. I've been doing the same job for 7 years now and it's the kinda of job where I feel like if I don't get out soon I will be stuck doing it and I'm just so tired and burnt out with this type of work. I've never had any other type of job so I have zero skill in anything else.

MY NECK IS SO STIFF IT HURTS
WHY AREN'T PAINKILLERS HELPING
HELP

there you have it! OP and this user wish you the best of luck with your education
Remember stay strong and this will be easy!

THIS^

go see a doctor or something if it hurts too much

Thanks guys! I may not have real friends, but at least I have some random anons from the Internet.

anytime buddy

thats something im at a loss for words

>Are you okay?

MMMNNNGHHHH THE CRINGE

some people just want to vent

I'm balding at 17 and currently have mild acne. Has been clearing up steadily, but my cheeks will be hella scarred, so it doesn't make a difference. Shaved my head to skip the stressing stage. If not for zits, I'd look 30. Have a little penis, it's the sole reason I'm afraid of girls. Because if I by some miracle manage to bed one, I know she won't be satisfied. Have artistic potential, considering school, but I'm too lazy to pursue a career. Afraid I'll end up living at home til I'm 35.

Ok first off STOP WORRYING you are 17 its not the end of the fucking world and yes life may have given you a shit hand but we will try to work things out

>balding
bruh make that shit work for you

>cheeks scaring
i thing you can use tea tree oil or something go to a skin doctor my friend had the same thing now his face is clear

>penis
its not the size that matters its how you use it

>career
go for it and get a good education you will thank me in later years and if you do well you wont be at home by 35 :D

Don't worry about penis size. If you get her to have sex with you, she's not going to care about size. If you want her to orgasm, you'll usually have to use fingers anyway.

or tongue