Guys lets be honest we knew this would happen once again THE NORMIES HAVE TAKEN ANOTHER GAME from us "xDDDD POKEMOM GO...

Guys lets be honest we knew this would happen once again THE NORMIES HAVE TAKEN ANOTHER GAME from us "xDDDD POKEMOM GO IS SO RANDOM XDDD" God I hate normies so any ideas on how to convince them to stop playing?

wait 6 months

>other people are playing a game so that means I can't enjoy it

Gentlemen, this is autism incarnate.

let them play what they want to play you dumbass

How do you move in Pokemon GO? I've had the game for nearly a week and my guy hasn't moved! Like WTF way to not plan out the controls idiots!

Normies have money, money supports future updates. I'm fine with it, it means I don't have to spend money out of obligation to support it.

But only normies whom think they are cool and "omg guyz! Sup Forums!!! XDDD im so underground!!!" call other people normies

my mom plays pokemanz go now thats when I knew it waz over
oh ya and shes a higher level than me, gg

Kys

Let them play, they'll never cap my gym anyway, I live within range of a gym and 2 stops, I don't have to go anywhere.

Just face the truth, normies aren't taking something from you
>you are becoming a normie

Deal with it.

wait it out. someone i knew was like omg just rand down the street for pikachu, but didn't even think of pokemon ever previously.

give it time and they'll leave once the fad ends

Two buff guys getting pissed about someone taking over a gym close to them
They yell to me hey are you team Valor?
Say that I'm not

>mfw I'm team Valor
>mfw I've been taking down the gym ever time they take it and putting my own Pokemon in

They eventually leave and I smile knowing that I was able to hold the gym against two normies for like 30 minutes until they gave up and left.

truuuuuuuuuuuuuu

I will battle you user
my psyduck is undefeated

Stop playing yourself. Pokemon has enough autism as it is.

First /vp/, now it spreads to Sup Forums
The GOfags on /vp/ start posting other shit, too, and now it happens on Sup Forums
I actually enjoy the game to some extent, but it isn't worth this.

Fuck off normie, you need to actually walk.

>normie

kill yourself, lil' abnormal snowflake

No idea. Just know that i'm screwing over all Go players in my local area as my home is the only pokestop around and the police have already been told if me or my dogs find people trespassing they won't get them back in any better condition than the last one. As far as i can tell the only other one is several miles away and my fence is far enough out that they can't acess it without climbing over like idiots. I guess what i'm saying is we're winning this shit fit 3 square miles at a time.

you must be new

>Normies
Kill yourself, you cringeworthy autist. Fucking die.

Yeah, WE'RE the snowflakes
It's obvious you're somehow offended by the word normie
It's like slapping a preschooler for calling you a "doodyhead" or some shit like that
Just fuck off

I'm offended by little snowflake pisspots like you who crave being edgy and abnormal because you browse the 4chins. You're NOT abnormal. You're NOT such a deviant. You're NOT an internet badass, no matter what you tell yourself.

You're just fucking sad.

took my nickname fag cept i just did minaj

were all normal snowflakes here guyz

>omg! pokemon is popular?! what the fuck!?!?

You make Moltres proud.

I don't tell myself that I am.
I also don't get offended by what may be the least offensive of "swear" words, and I'm sure as fuck I don't get offended by anonymous internet strangers

>join Valor
>Be an enormous dick to non-valor players
>Name all of your Pokemon after famous tyrants and serial killers
>???
>Profit.