Brown eyes aren't superior in white people, they said

>brown eyes aren't superior in white people, they said

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2010/06/10/science/10jews.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fuck off Schlomo, they aren't

Also learn how to greentext

Look, it's the "brown eyes are the best" autist that was here yesterday.

I agree with you but you're still a dumb frogposter

I didnt even see this desu

They can be, but you have to understand those of us in the blue eyed master race have exceedingly high standards.

non-brown eyes look nice by themselves

the problem is, people with them are genetically predisposed to have an ugly face, with inbreed like facial traits, like prononunced naso labial folds, pig nose, and general ugliness.

Preferring blue over brown is like preferring form over function, style over substance, which I guess is fine if you're ok with having genetically weak inferior eyes.

People with blue eyes tend to have the weakest eyesight, they also develop more problems with their eyesight over time. People with brown eyes are proven to have sharper eyesight, better accuracy, and better night vision, and develop less problems over time.

Blue eyes have less melanin/pigment, so they have less protection from the sun. Blue eyes are also more prone to macular degeneration. The darker the eyes, the more light is absorbed as light waves pass through the eye, and less light is available to reflect within the eye. Light reflection within the eye causes susceptibility to glare and poor contrast discernment.

This.
Also people with brown eyes are usually seen as more trustworth and more dominant.
If we lived in the caves, your boss would probably have brown eyes.

That why there are so many cucks in Sweden, I guess.

this is now an Audrey Hepburn thread

Dumb frogposter

So you're saying Subsaharian Africans are the master race?

BAM NIGGAZ

No, but they have superior eyes.

why does she always strikes me as an insufferable bitch with princess syndrome, even if she's a qt?

>Americans think these "women" are qt

Makes sense, considering the fact that you fat fucks can't even make a god damn tv show properly

Here in Canada, not only are our tv shows far superior in quality and prose, but the women are top notch, perhaps the most beautiful in the world.

Can you imagine a sex scene with American """""""""women""""""""" in it? They probably get turned on by all the fat flabs flying around as they pork like pigs, the fat fucks

Honestly, Sup Forums, we should just ban Americans from using this board already. They are arrogant, fat, stupid, lazy, and think they are so much better despite having an inferiority complex

They all need to die t.bh.

Canadian cinema will soon be the thing everyone talks about, and when that time comes, I'll be laughing at all the the fat Americans who cry tears of anger and bitter sorrow

Seriously, fuck America and all of the Americans who read this comment

The world would be a better place without you

But at least we all get to laugh at you tho

i dunno probably because you have a fucking complex where you project your own shitty qualities onto other people

>brown eyes aren't superior in white people, they said

They have been disproved my lord.

first girl i ever fell for had the best brown eyes ive ever seen
op is correct

>jews
>white people

I wonder who could be behind this post...

She did not have shiteyes, she had hazel/grey eyes which could be mistaken for shiteyes when not viewed in light.

She is jewish.

She had.

Her passport says so.

Only medium to light brown eyes can look nice, the dark ones might as well be black and creepy/unintersting

(cont)

Much like most people think Daisy Ridley has brown eyes, when in fact they are green/hazel when viewed with sufficient lighting.

There are very few white people with dark brown eyes.

>not posting the best Audrey photo.

you beat me to it.

Fair hair and blue/green eyes are a good way to make sure you're not being cucked, historically speaking. If you're also a fair haired, and non brown-eye, and so is your girl, if she gives birth to someone with brown eyes and brown hair, you know she didn't get that shit from you. Its a rare mutation that became an aspect of sexual selection for populations where the mutation was more prominent leading to a feedback loop of reinforcement.

As someone with blond hair and blue eyes I can say we are truly the master race, now get lost mudbloods.

Brown eyes are shit, I don't care who you are, sorry if you fucking have them but just get the fuck out.

is this supposed to be a retort? that girl is way uglier than op's

What some prole puts on a passport is fucking irrelevant. Look at how many Mestizo gangbangers in the United States are classified white when they clearly aren't.

Antisemitic losers yawn.

Johnny Depp has dark eyes and women adore them.

>special particularities
>"Sexiest woman since Helen of troy" not filled in
Passport man was obviously a huge fan of dick.

Classifiying skin is quite different than eyes, senpai.

You can't mistake brown with grey.

They may like them, but not because they're brown. They like his face mostly.
t. guy who's never had a girlfriend in his whole life and doesn't know what .t even means

Daily reminder that she was really into anal sex.

nice

> feedback loop of reinforcement
you mean INBREEDING

>he prefers mud eyes to this

Awful taste user

(You)

She looks quite young on this one, huh

>she was in capeshit

dropped

But pretty they are :D, browneyed girls - mmmmm.

>>she was in capeshit
you idiot.

This entire post is wrong. So wrong that you should feel bad for posting it.

People you consider to be unattractive aren't necessarily inbred, there are no defining features that's unique to someone who is inbred, and white people in general are probably the least inbred people in existence.

Not necessarily, but yeah, that's a good way to reinforce and fix recessive traits in a bloodline.

>it's "antisemitic" to say Jews aren't white

Jews are Semites, a middle eastern people. They aren't white.

nytimes.com/2010/06/10/science/10jews.html

Ashkenazi are a European people sorry lol you antisemitic cunt

nice logic idiot. Am i jealous too?

ITT

Mad shiteyes

Kek. stop embarrassing yourselves already.