Who hopes this movie fails?

who hopes this movie fails?

*Le hand raising emoji*

Eh, I'm going to go watch it. It's a fucking movie, who cares?

die

Honestly, OP: Why do you care so much? It's a remake of an old, silly 80s movie about catching ghosts. It will probably be shit, as most remakes are, but why are you wasting your precious time thinking and complaining about it?

this

>precious time
Dude is a NEET, none of his time is precious.

It's already doing well, kys faggot

I actually didnt care all that much until about 2-3 months ago when the "sexism" angle hit full force. Its beyond disrespectful to just scream sexism to everything someone is saying. Femms play that game. I dont play that shit. Thats wrong to do.

I'm not going to watch it because it looks like a shitty movie, what do I care beyond that

Giving feminism money
>says "who cares?"
Found the faggot.

Found the fat bitch who hates feminism because he's never talked to a girl before

Congratulations, you aren't stupid

>Thinks you can give "Feminism" money.
Found the idiot.

Honestly you're just a bitch if you're that scared of feminism grow a pair you fucking faggot

It's a stupid sequel of a franchise that was exhausted decades ago. How can you be that insecure about something so irrelevant just because 4 women got the leading roles over 4 men? OP is as "beta" as is mathematically possible.

everyone :/

HANG YOURSELF

Really, you support Feminism?

Get your Cuckold ass back to Tumblr!

Is cuckolding what beta fags who can't talk to girls scream when they're trying to justify their continued existence? Holy fuck, kys.

I like that they're going back to their roots.

Did anyone ACTUALLY ever say they weren't seeing it because they're women, or was that a big fat strawman? I sure never heard anyone say it. I'm old as fuck and the reason I'm not seeing it is because I wouldn't have seen it no matter who was is it because I'm sick and tired of remakes.

Oh my Gods, Are you seriously trying to say your an Alpha who supports Feminism? Right.....

Tumblr Fag Detected

Ooh yeah. It's going to be great movie. Wow. Im going to see it.

I always found this confusing as fuck as a kid.

This, without the faggotty "kys" shit

OP cares about the film because he must to advertise it, with reverse psychology advertising tactics.
OP is faggot.

Must work for Sony

It's based off the original comics. The movie came after, and missed out on the cartoon name. That's why it was The REAL Ghostbusters.

This fat ass is so mad I can feel his jimmies being rustled really though it's okay we understand your scared to talk to girls you don't have to hide it

He actually didn't say he supported feminism

You are so adorable right now

It's okay he's just some fat loser chuckling to himself at his le trolling

Stop jerking off to your mom's panties and go outside you faggot.

Thank you princess :*

Oh no, I figured it out later. But this was before I had internet.

Everyone is going to watch it to see how bad it is, so it will probably break every record imaginable.

>Who hopes this movie fails?
> Why do you WANT this movie to be bad?
> Why are you MAD at the idea of this movie being good?

slide slide slide slide slide slide slide.

Sage goes in all fucking fields, newfags.

Who you gonna call?

I thought all the other Ghostbuster movies were unfunny trash.. Seriously, I don't understand the popularity. Murray and Aykroyd are NOT funny.

Oh. I'm just really old.
Lol

It'll be not good but it remains to be seen just how not good it is
>imma still see it doe

different generation moron

Troll Trollng the Troll.

some Inception shit right there

Its gonna suck. women arent funny

Shoulda called it nutbusters also brazzers is shit

CuntBusters!

The reviews are so-so mixed. Roeper ripped it apart and shit on its face.

probably. I dunno. after the trailer, people just forgot about it. and they must be wondering how to sell this crap. everyone knows that "There is no bad fame". So... this is some kind of forced meme. in this case forced advertisement.

This was my favourite performance from Harambe #BlackLivesMatter

All the woman-hate the studio is screaming is bullshit. And for publicity? really?

Women complaining about men for publicity. Worst part is people listened and believed it, even men.

Hello millenial.

Don't loop the rest of us in with him

>millenial

You're wrong though.

If you're over 25 and think a Bill Murray is unfunny, you are a vegetable.

it already has failed miserably
fuck you OP for advertising this shit

Its gonna be OK. Not good, not bad, but OK. more than likely a solid C

This except I'm not planning on seeing it because it looks terrible. I don't give a shit that it's an all woman cast, the trailers that I saw were full of shitty jokes and that's not a good sign for a comedy.

This

Not me because i know it would piss off the neckbeards and make their blood pressure rise

What does kys mean, my Google broke?

I hate Melissa McCrathy's works, My girlfriend tries to make me watch her.....but The Bitch just isn't funny.

"Identity Thief" was Terrible, I chuckled a little bit when Jason Bateman's character name was Sandy

I had to watch "Spy" Holy Fuck I wanted to chug bleach watching that.

I legit try to watch her for my girlfriend, but always end hating the bitch Melissa even more

The Internet arguments won in the background is a nice touch.

Looks like compete garbage. I can't blame the actresses for a studios bad idea. Modernized something that was better being dated. Chose people that rely on cheap laughs (except for the hilarious one) and have no screen presence

lol, mean kill yourself. the kid screaming it just didnt have the time to write it all. must be too busy with WOW.

But wait, I play WOW!!!

Thanks user!

New

All of his time is precious
To him
And that's what matters

oh boy do I hope this cancer fails. Luckily screenings have said it is an unfunny mess. Gloria Steinam and leanne dunham will probably go see it, and that's about it

Identify Thief: agree
But I actually found Spy hilarious! Don't get me wrong, it was fucking stupid. But just like with most comedies, if you have the right amount of drinks (or pot if that's your thing) and the right people, it can make a movie funnier.

Meh, it will be the same thing ,except with female stereotypes and more shitty as most remakes are. Still going to watch it, who knows, maybe it won't be as bad as I imagine it to be.

OP here. I hate the fact that they played the sexism card and everyone came running to their defense.
Its what Feminists do when they have no real argument and are out of hate speeches.
they bashed men for 2 months than toward its release date they realized they need the male demo to make the movie successful.

fuck them. they bash men than say "sorry, jk not about sexism, come see the movie"

Hahahaha, Jesus. You know that being a White Knight doesn't work, right? Chicks prefer intelligence

In all seriousness, am I the only one who won't watch the movie just because genuinely think that it's story, with a 2016 mentality, is just trash?

Do the feminists let you watch them change clothes because you're so progressive?
Bet you've almost seen a nip already, user, way to go.

why we don't fund this?

Now these actresses really do suck

the movie will suck. thats just how it is

Women arent funny in the first place!

Checked

>He hasn't seen What About Bob

Put up stickers!

YESSSSSSS

what is this shit

I just fucking hate it because it panders to the lowest common denominator they just jumped on the SJW PC bullshit that everyone else has.

Print it out

Post it everywhere

YASSSSSS

fucking this. I don't even give a shit about SJW, if they've got a good argument I won't begrudge them it but the film doesn't. If it can't stand up on its own two feet itself, it doesn't get a fucking SJW-out-of-jail-free card

oh no

Oh, YASSSSSSS

I got your back!

XDDDDD