Gonna smoke weed for the first time Tommorow Sup Forumsbrothers, advice and general weed thread

Gonna smoke weed for the first time Tommorow Sup Forumsbrothers, advice and general weed thread

fuck you

/thread

are you 10? if not why haven't you smoked weed yet

Most importantly, do it in a comfortable spot like your/friend's house. You don't want to do it in a place that will have you stressed out by cops, people, unfamiliar with the area etc/

Bring a snack and lots of water to drink. First time usually sucks it's when you smoke it more and get confident enough to wander around when things get interesting.

dont panic and have fun man

I never had the chance due to being homeschooled my entire life, any friends I had were chosen by my crazy mom. Now I'm at college and I'm getting the chance

Don't forget some adrenalin should you Pass out or getting a seizure.

smoke weed is kind of fun

Don't do it with a lot people. One or two close friends max. Water and juice is good to have on hand. You'll get hungry when it starts to wear off after an hour or two

OP here, should I avoid alcohol when I'm smoking?

inhale a bit to your mouth and inhale that with air.
don't worry about coughing everyone does it if they haven't smoked anything before.
coughing apparently get you higher quicker.
brin snack and drinks.
be with mate.
enjoy all of it.
no the police aren't watching you and the old man across the road isn't calling the cops, he's just a pedo.

have fun Sup Forumsro

KYS

go slow, enjoy the high and don't freak. hopefully you feel it, a lot of people don't their first couple times. don't forget to inhale!

How old are you?

Drink lots of water. Cotton mouth sucks.

maybe a beer but much beyond that isn't too good. I wouldn't.

Remember, if you get the feeling you're losing control and about to die, you will.

I've grown so much resistance to cannabis I actually need to drink a bit too to feel the full effect. If this is your first time, I'd say don't drink.

ignore these fags. they're the same people you see on tv with some salad in a baggie shouting about how there's enough in the baggie to ruin 10 lives and pay for a full scholarship to college

my first time i couldnt stop coughing and i after that time i really do think it gets you high faster but it also got me higher.

Don't just hold it in your mouth. Practice hitting a pipe by closing your lips (like you're about to whistle)and practice inhaling deeply a couple times(breath out completely before inhaling). When you hit it you want to draw breath slowly, but fast enough for the flame to light the weed, and keep that steady inhale until you feel a tickle and can't handle it anymore. Then ohld it, then exhale. If it's a bong its a bit different, just don't be the dumb ass who wraps his lips around the bong.

you asshole

Hold it in for as long as you can.

> home schooled

Jesus fucking Christ.

>be me, 19
>last fall, smoked everyday in nearby park
>friend gets a new strain I've never had (granddaddy purple)
>get super blazed b/c low tolerance
>decide to go to other dorm and get some late night munchies
>stop at our dorm first because one friend needed a jacket
>we run into two girls we know that were heading to the same place as us
>let them tag along
>clocking in at a [8] or [9] at this point
>run ahead of group because high and excited for munchies
>they eventually catch up with me, girls can tell I'm high in the sky
>notice one of them is wearing a parka with the hood up
>grab her head and shake it around and scream "ESKIMOOOOOOOOO!!"
>run all the way to the dining hall and get some food
>fast forward to the next night, get high again and completely forget about what happened the previous night during the day
>mfw my friend tells me what happened and I realize what I actually did
>scared to approach the girl to this day

If we cant have some we dont care

'I'll care when this faggot can share with the rest of the class