Caught my cousin peeing in the shower on hidden cam. Had to have whole thing ripped out and replaced...

Caught my cousin peeing in the shower on hidden cam. Had to have whole thing ripped out and replaced. How do I tell her to quite peeing in my shower without giving myself up?

Pic mildly related.

Lol just say u smell pee, simple..

what

who the fuck doesn't pee in the shower?

fake.

everyone pees in the shower.

this

Nobody should pee in the shower. What the fuck is wrong with you?

Hy did you bother? They're all just pipes to the same place...

You're showering in other people's pee for god's sake, where do you think all that water comes from?!?!?

Fag

>Had to have whole thing ripped out and replaced.
What damage does peeing in the shower do that necessitate replacing it?

why not ?
it's fun, ecological and clean

>Had to rip out and replace the shower because of pee

>You fucking moron why did you waste so much money

>I don't know a single person who doesn't pee in the shower

>I don't even understand what the fucking harm is it gets washed down anyway ITS JUST FUCKING WATER BASICALLY

Why exactly?

Tell her it smelled like pee after her shower and be persistent with it when she denies it: "Don't pee in my shower!"

Why the FUCK do you have a camera in your shower you perverted freak.

Might as well bath in the toilet.

Well said

Tell her you suspect someone pees in the shower and if it keeps hapening you will be forced to put a hidden cam.

Also everybody fucking pee in the shower what kind of fag are you.

y tho

Why don't we all just pee on the floor and poor some water over it or just a newspaper. Cus it's insanitary and it smells.

Followup question: what else insanitary habits you shower peeing, mouth breathers have? I mean how far are you willing to take it?

Tell her she needs to hydrate better because her pee is dark

pee is sterile

/thread

I'm pretty sure it's legal to have a camera even in your own bathroom for spying purposes so better not tell her about it no matter what.

You are so cute when you try to spell.

illegal*

tell her the shower floor tastes like piss OCD fag

Diarrea is like dark pee...

>insanitary

and the filth on your body is any better?

English is not my mother language and yes, there were some typos. Very mature.

>be me
>4
>pee in bathtub
>doing it wrong
>mom's mad
>feels good tho

Wat

Well split my dick and call me Kaitlyn...

I never pee in the shower. I dunno why, I've just never done it. Always get out and use the toilet if I need to, though I usually try to get it all out before I go in the shower.

I don't really care if other people do it, though.

Literally no one is mentioning the fact he's got a hidden camera in the bathroom.

He has a teen cousin. Who wouldn't?

Because this is a fucking troll thread you 14 yr old...

Well that's just kind of a given, right?

Guy cares a whole lot about the sanitation of his shower, while watching relatives get naked and wash themselves. Perfectly normal behavior.

>buy a gun
>tell your sister you filmed her in the shower
>kill yourself.

Except the fucking floor doesn't have a drain in it dipshit. If it did it wouldn't matter if you poured water over it IT WOULD DRAIN.

If I'm in the shower I'll shit in it too. That drain goes to the same place as the toilet drain does.

You understand the shower's entire purpose is to wash things, right? So fucking use it to wash the shower floor.

>cousin
>sister

u dont understand but i understand that u just got baited son

Piss is sterile you autistic shitbrick

You think you're just walking around with a bladder full of toxic chemicals you dried out shitstain?

Sure it might smell, but the shower should wash it all down and then it won't smell at all. MAybe the smell is just your own disgusting body.

>be me
>in the shower
>sick
>food poisoning
>gots the diarrhea and the pukey pukes
>oh god I'm gonna make dirt again
>squat over the drain hole
>aim my pucker
>blast a mountain of soft shit onto it
>oh god it smells
>use my foot to push it all down
>fml

Women must cherish any opportunity they get to piss while standing.

Enough of this nonsense. Why is no one asking OP to post the video?

Obvious troll. I'm pretty sure peeing in the shower is good though, something about it killing the bacteria that makes foot fungus.

This

Talk about smelling urine in the shower within earshot of her. Like mutter it when you go in the bathroom after her
...just saying even though this is bait thread

OP's fucking retardation level is through the roof

kek

Exactly. it is healthy to pee in the shower. shit has germs. pee does not.