Boyfriend cries during movie

>boyfriend cries during movie
>my vagina when

>Basic human emotional response feels off putting.
Maybe you deserve only yourself.

>gf cries during rape
>my dick when

>she has shit tier feet
>my dick when

>girlfriend cries during movie
>my penis when

reported. enjoy ur ban idiot.
reported.
reported.

look at this cuck

So... I'll never be able to show my eventual gf my favorite movies? She'll be turned off by me showing emotions?

>boyfriend cries during movie
> i cannot feel any emotional investment into the movie
No wonder you're thundercunt.

It's one of the sexist things which men suffer, but don't get talked about. Men can't be emotional. That's bad. Just like adverts for sexy men in their underwear or aftershave isn't 'objectifying' men or promoting 'unrealistic expectations' like they claim.

In my experience, it'll do the opposite, to be honest. I don't know what OP's on about.

One of the first times me and my ex gf hung out, we watched The Double Life of Veronique. I cried like a little bitch. That was also the first time we slept together.

What did I do wrong? ;_;

I love these threads. They always flush out the insecure red pilled virgins.

b-b-but movies are the only thing that can make me cry anymore

dude stop worrying about this shit ffs, you'll never have a girlfriend

This. also This American Life, for some strange reason. I at the very least well up a couple of times during each episode, regardless of topic

>tfw no GF

don't listen to this cuck a crying bf is the ultimate turn off. she will dump you soon after.

>mfw your instincts drive you to narcissists and sociopaths
>mfw sociopath that women can't help but want to fuck

I never said you should do it. I just said it's one of the ACTUAL sexism things that people have to suffer.

any gf who actually gives a shit is a dumb cunt you need to drop anyway

>mfw my brother is barely functional psychopath who thrives in the corporate world through faking the bare minimum feelings and being a manipulative cunt
>mfw he's drowning in pussy

Women = meme gender

Ask your brother for his sloppy seconds, he'll manipulate those sluts to fucking you too

>go to the kinoma with my gf
>she is sat next to a black male
>gushing

>American women need their men to completely lack empathy

Surprise, surpise.

Here in Canada, we have a high quality of living due to our mothers, sisters, and wives being compassionate and caring and letting our men to grow up big and strong

In America, you lecherius whores only want money and food, allowing yourselves to grow fat as your disgusting spawn grow up to be weak sniveling cowards that only want money, and to hurt people

You idiots truly deserve Trump, and I will laugh from all the way up north as your country burns

You fat fucks

It's due time for your rotten and corrupt empire to fall away and give the rest of us a better world to look forward to

>barely functional psychopath who thrives in the corporate world
how is that barely functional? dumbass

>work is life
>im the dumbass