Hey Sup Forumsros... I've made a lot of mistakes and ruined a lot of things in my life (relationships...

Hey Sup Forumsros... I've made a lot of mistakes and ruined a lot of things in my life (relationships, missed out on having fun and being with people.) And now I feel so alone. I live in a decent sized city but I just don't know how to meet people. (I'm also overweight so that throws the chance of being with anyone out the window) and I'm just lost... I really need your serious help and advice Sup Forums.

>inb4 kys

Whats your job?
Why havent you lost more weight yet?

Turned 18 recently but no job yet and I have no motivation to lose weight.

Can I come live with you? I lost my job about six months ago and I will not have a place to live soon

Eat chicken and brown rice every single day till you are not overweight.Post your height

You dont have to have people in your life.
Accept that you dont need someone else in your life to make you happy, definaltly not a women.
Learn to accept this.

Your motivation is right there? It'll make it easier to socialize and you'll be more confident. Why do you need more motivation, if you're a fat fuck?

I'm almost 6'2

You should want to be around 180, but 200 will be fine, provided you work out at this point to get rid of the remaining flab you cant get rid of with diet.

Eat 1lb of chicken a day and about 20oz of brown rice a day.
Break it up how ever you want to adjust to your schedule.

No sugar
No carbs
No soda

Drink water, add some lemon/line/orange etc to it for flavour
Stick to this for a year and you should meet your goal. Work out if you want to, it will help alot. But if you cant for some reason(motivation/mind block) just manage your weight.

You'll feel alot better getting out of bed when you're not carrying 100 lbs of fat

>Source 400lbs to 250 cause of diebeetus in 16 months

You dont need people, pick up a hobby and see if there is a group meeting weekly for it in your city. Check meetup and see if you're interested in anything around your city. Be it a sport, dnd, etc.

Don't worry bro. What you're feeling is the reality that your life, just like the lives of most people your age, is not going to be what people told you it's going to be. It sucks until you realize you are just suffering from not really fitting into mainstream culture, but that does not mean that you are not alright. Don't think too highly of others, and don't think too lowly of yourself. Ultimately, nobody can decide for you what you should do with your life because nobody has lived your life except you.

I appreciate your advice. I shall try to do that :)

Tomorrow, mi amigo, is another day. Try not to fuck up again, at least not in the same way as before.

plz dont go to /fit/
ever

music for you user

>To become more attractive
LURK before you start, because there are dangerous memes here and there.

>To socialize
Ask for a spotter at the gym when you reach an ok level of strength
Network online until you find someone nearby if distance matters so much to you
Go to school/work and add everyone you see on a regular basis on all social networks you have
Pick up a hobby that involves other people (Pokemon go has seemed quite successful although that's nothing for me maybe you'd like it)

>To not be depressed
Bond with someone. That's all I can suggest, because that's all that has worked for me.
Be it love or an amazing friend or a stranger you recognize and exchange "Hello"s with every day.

You probably won't see happiness coming. It will hit you suddenly one day. Maybe you bump into someone or (like in my case) you get thrown into a skype call with a stranger who turns out to be the love of your life.

You could be having your worst day of your life when the best thing ever suddenly happens.
It happened for me.

... until I was dumped and left to rot in loneliness once again...

But I'll recover again!
And so will you, OP!
Never give up!

You're not alone user

It is incumbent upon you to forge your own happiness. By doing so you lift your burden from the shoulders of others and become one capable of carrying the burden. It is when you do this that people notice; they feel it. People look to you to be the one who will carry their burdens, because you have the strength to carry your own.

Do not suffer these people. Stand up straight. Look people in the eye. Demand better of yourself every day. Make decisions. Keep your promises.

Then stand with us.

We who push back against the evil of the world. We, with our shoulders back. Who welcome the dawn. We, who stand against the cold; a shelter to the masses who find shelter in the shade at our backs.

We listen for your footsteps. We will hear you coming. We will turn, and reach out for you to welcome you to our sides.

Stand with us.

wat is this?

It's something I wanted to say, because he needed to hear it.

what does it mean

Lol you're 18?? Jesus m8 you're just starting your life.

Go to college, learn a trade, get a job to make a few bucks if you need to at first.

My one buddy got a one way ticket to Hawaii and is living his life out there. Theres infinite things for you to do, but what i can say is, pretty much anything you choose to do is better than what you're doing now.

If you just lay around hoping some major change in your life is gonna happen without you doing anything, that will never come true no matter how much you hope.

It is your guide.

what does it guide me to?

We will not hold your hand.

Good luck.

it kinda sounds like youve injected too much ego into helping people. you should help out of compassion, not to make yourself feel better.
thats like the opposite but just as unattractive as being around depressed people