Hi Sup Forums can someone please help out a stupid 20 year old with some relationship shit?

Hi Sup Forums can someone please help out a stupid 20 year old with some relationship shit?

Basically met this girl a couple months ago, shit was fucking amazing for the first month and a half, meeting every night and talking about random shit and just generally loving seeing eachother.

Last week some girl tried to kiss me at a club, I pushed her away but some people saw and basically ran to my girl and told her I was being unfaithful etc.

Since then she has just been distant, the other day we spoke for about 7 hours and she said she wanted a break because she was so sad and stressed. I agreed.

We went to a club last night ( not together, didnt know we were both goin) and her exboyfriend was there, I explained the situation to him because we're on good terms. He went to her today and told her than I'm done with her etc.

Now she has given up hope and has said she's not even sure about a break and might just end it.

What the fuck do I do? I really fucking like this girl and we share all the same friends so ending it would be horrible, how can I convince her she can trust me?

Are you literally 12?

Her girl seems to be.
Or OP is so beta he doesn't understand she's just making up excuses

>kill yourself
>kill her
>kill the friends
>kill everybody

pick one, or better all

From the post it seems you haven't fucked or even kissed her yet, you need to show that you want her to be with you.

>met girl couple of monts
>meeting every night and talking
>we spoke 7 hours, she wanted a break because she was sad and stressed
>went to a club

Pedo OP confirmed, what fucking not 16 year old goes in a fucking club

He should piss on her to mark her as his property

this shit is exactly why women (mostly young ones) are fuckin cancer to deal with

You're pretty much fucked now man. Never EVER trust the ex. She's heard from her friends and her ex that you "cheated" there's no chance of coming back from that.
Your only hope is to just sit her down, tell her the truth about everything and hope she believes the truth.
And if you guys share the same circle of friends you're double fucked, cuz in a situation like that they're gonna pick sides.

The adult thing to do would be tell her one last time you're telling the truth and she needs to make up her mind. Then leave her be until she realizes she's behaving like an idiot child. She'll come back and apoligize.

But wtf do i know right

this is literally the only option

that or beating up her & her ex

In that order

>wtf do I know right

The first lesson of le Internet: Always trust random people on Sup Forums on girl advice, they get laid all the time, that's why they post so many naked women

>kek

A friend of mine tried to kiss my then-gf when I was 18.
She told me and I broke up with her.
Now they're together for 3 years, I'm on bad terms with both, and they're equally braindead enough to deserve each other.

One thing I can tell you is she will never trust you. Either break up with her and move on (fuck the girl from the club) or live with no trust between you (which makes you a sociopath).

Have you killed yourself yet?

That was literally the best advice thread Sup Forums ever got, If this didn't help you, nothing will

I get your point. This is however the best thing to do without being a beta faggot. Just let her know you're serious and if she doesn't see that's she's being ridiculous, she's not even worth being with

Move on, don't chase someone who doesn't chase you. Don't obsess over someone who doesn't obsess over you.

You're just so fucking retarded. Beta fag

>without being a beta faggot
>asking Sup Forums for relationship advice on a 12 year old who likes to go to clubs

Fucking kek'd mate

Post pics like that please

The thing is I literally didnt care to begin with, she got attached pretty fast (im 20 she's 18) then when stuff started going bad I wanted to salvage it and realised I can't.

yeah okay, asking on Sup Forums is the saddest move to begin with.

You tell her the things you just told us?

you little normal faggot no body i mean NOBODY gives a shit about your problems. let me tell you about something thats actually relevant.

Grading. I can't stand a fucking shitty grade. Back in the day, all we had was an instrument, a 5lb sledge and some stakes. and we made fucking do.

We set our own shot poles. we ran our shots down the line. and we knew how to fucking grade. THREE. MOTIONS. drag, push, and smooth. if you're doing anything else, YOU'RE FUCKING UP. Smooth out your foot prints. Pack the sand down. I don't want to see no wavy fucking pipes in my ditch.

you little fuck

>talking to her ex about it

Just how fucking stupid are you OP

>how can i convince her to trust me
>posts snapchat pics on Sup Forums

>posts snapchat pics on Sup Forums

Bait or no bait, but kek nonetheless

Nice pasta