Honest question Sup Forums - does my girls pussy look used up?

Honest question Sup Forums - does my girls pussy look used up?

I don't know, why don't you stick it in and find out.

Her ex was fucking huge and I feel like he really did a number on her

it looks delicious

That makes me feel better!

how big?

Honestly, most of the external "look" of the pussy is genetic and has little to do with the interior. Now it IS true, if they've been constantly stretching themselves with dick, multiple fingers, large insertions; that the actual vaginal canal may be looser.

She has an outie vagina, most girls do, I wouldn't be worried about it. It looks like a great pussy.

Huge cocks dont ruin a pussy huge dildos don't ruin a pussy huge baby heads don't ruin a pussy worry less about what it looks like and learn to love your woman.

10+

Most definitely. Can tell by the lips.

And she needs to shave. What the fuck user. When my woman needs to shave, I fucking tell her to shave. Grow a pair, faggot

actually child birth does permanent stretching. Learn your facts.

we need to see the vaginal opening to see how big it is. It's not gaping, so that's a good thing

not in all women and also your implying a little stretching ruins the pussy.

10/10

>Those pubes!! hnnnnnnng.

▶▶BUILD A WALL▶▶

>learn to love your woman
how can you love a used woman? It's like wanting to drive a new Ferrari off the lot but end up having to settle for something off the used car lot, something that someone traded in because they were tired of it and wanted something better

I love her bush. She loves when I blow my load all over it.

WouldShootUpGayNightclub/10

>I love her bush.
No, she just refuses to shave it all and you've become cucked. Pubic hair is disgusting. TELL her to shave.

very unlikely, that is incredibly rare, how do yu know the size?

>only vagina OP has ever seen
If that actually is OPs girl
Pro tip: show the tits faggot

>be OP
>finally get a picture of my girlfriends vag, after 3 months of beggin and pleading for it
>virgin
>worried her pussy isn't tight enough even though i'd last 2 seconds
>post to /b
>lose all sexual attraction to pussies
>start looking at trap threads
>hire a trap prostitute
>get aids
>die

your life sucks OP

he probably did. After he used her up and loosened her up he moved on to tighter pussy. Does it feel wet and loose when you fuck her? Do you barely feel the walls of her vag on your cock? or is it like throwing a hotdog down a hallway and it's like fucking the air? Do you have to finish off with your hand?

She's probably been with like 20 other dudes that pegged it like 4 times a day so yes.

This is accurate. OP doesn't seem to like the look of vaginas and is secretly gay trying to find any excuse to not be with a woman

Second

Definitely, but you could just do anal if you love her enough.

yes. you can usually tell how many cocks she's had by the edges of the vulva. look down at the bottom of her pussy, see the where the shade of light skin turns darker? that's how far her pussy has been stretched and judging by the hers, I'd say she's had it stretched to the width of an apple or orange, many many times

No. It looks like the pussy of a 45 year-old woman with normal amount of fucking for those years..

Soaking slippery wet, swollen, blood filled of lust.
Its gets me going.

Yeah, you should throw it away and get a new one.

Looks tasty other than all that hair. Have her clean it up to no more than a thin landing strip and go to pound town.

Does it fucking matter? How used does your dick look fag? Don't question shit just fuck vaginas you dumbass wtf who cares

he could get her labiaplasty and hymen restoration if he had some extra cash but it still would remove the fact that she let all those cocks rub on her inside private areas

Yes it does. Would still fuck tho. Pic related this is my girls pussy. Ive fucked her plenty of times with my 8 inch dick

yummy

Wow, great comment. I didn't know those happened here.

Young faggots and their fear of pubes. You kids would have been terrified of pussy in the 70s.

Muff is good. It's sexy, and it allows a woman's scent to diffuse (increasing the male libido).

OP, your girls snatch looks perfectly tasty.

using this pussy as another exampleThis is how far that pussy has been stretched

This is a better diagram. I'd say something the thickness of softball bat or maybe the first half of a road cone has been in there

Preacher man

bs!
had 2 virgins and one of them looked pretty much like OPs gf, though she had larger inner lips. also much larger edges of her vulva AND she was tight af and bleeded.

Now iam hungry.mind if i eat you out ?

Its got a few miles left in it. Get out soon, though. Trade up if you can, trade laterally if you have to.

Holy fuck, youre a colossal faggot.

ITT a bunch of virgins try to give other virgins advice about vaginas and fail miserably

Pussy is a waste, upgrade to full homo and get yourself some delish boiclit like the rest of Sup Forums.

Men make the best women, gender is a social construct, and anususes don't get pregnant.

fat bitch

Jesus kid, really? C'mon man, her pussy looks fine, they come in all shapes just like dicks do. That is a nice pussy she has. Enjoy the fuck out of it..it can take the abuse.

Worn out.