Why aren't you making your own meals? I'm really starting to appreciate cooking with whatever I got in the fridge

Why aren't you making your own meals? I'm really starting to appreciate cooking with whatever I got in the fridge.

>frozen chicken breast in pressure cooker
>tablespoon of mayo and pepper
>shredded and mixed up served on a hot dog roll topped with sriacha
>scoop up the rest of chicken with chips

Protien gains af :) Who else likes to cook?

Nice. I love to cook too.

>implying I'm gay

i mash my heated frozen dinners together into a paste or stew.

Everyone in the house takes turns. Tonight we're having lasagna

I bet that tasted amazing

I am because I'm an adult and I'm not terrible with money.

Quick easy and somewhat healthy meals are the shit. Also the best way to not get fat, since you're controlling exactly what goes into what you eat.

Although I did just eat a ton of take out chink food, but fuck you I'm on vacation.

>Why aren't you making your own meals?
but I am
made risotto tonight

>canned crab meat mixed with may on an untoasted bun
>hot sauce on a should be lobster roll
this is so shit tier

learn to cook man that looks like shit, but cooking for yourself is much better than eating frozen shit. If you can't cook eat at a restaurant that is at least better than eating fast food or frozen shit.

nutribullet is a great thing to have too. eating veggies and fruits is a great filler or meal replacement. great to experiment

Also if you guys don't know where to start with cooking, check out You Suck At Cooking on youtube.

A lot of the shit is really easy to make and is delicious.

protein gains "af"?

I don't know what's worse, you or vegans.

the solution to bad cooking is to cook some more. Ratatouille that shit!

I was hungry and it took 40 mins to cook, not caring about presentation. It's good, love my pressure cooker for things like this.

Never skip on good greasy food, always plan some cheat days. Have bad shit wont kill you if you do it with self control on occasion.

You should do that with French bread OP and spread a nice artisanal spicy mustard and a dallop of cream freiche

Baked tilapia thrown in a cup of instant ramen is my new favorite food. Yes i am poor.

Randy Marsh detected

I cooking for a living in italy bar in Poland, it still counts?

>make soup
>grab many things from fridge
>boil
>mash
>I am master chef

Best marinara sauce recipe?

Good fucking Lord.
Are you actually implying most Americans don't even cook?
Is this a meme? Or are they really that stupid?
I mean I've heard they lived on fast food but I refused to believe such an anti natural behaviour.

Is this a joke? Is it an amerifag thing to think that heating chicken is cooking? Also that fucking nutritional value of that "meal" is fucking deplorable.

I spent £6 on a thick piece of fillet steak tonight, seasoned it liberally with salt and pepper, grilled it until it had a nice crust on both sides and my meat thermometer read 60°C internally, then left it to rest with a pad of butter on the top. Served it with fries. Took about 10 mins to make and tasted amazing.

ever see the latest taco bell ads on facebook? it's a trend that people cant cook for shit so go to taco bell instead

>trying not to be fat and wanting what OP made

>Is it an amerifag thing to think that heating chicken is cooking
yes, 99% of America can't into food

>i like to guess whats in pictures without reading the short amount of text that accompanies because I'm a cunt

Sorry I'm vegan

Idiot. Anything having to do with the preparation of food is cooking. Canning something is cooking. English, motherfucker, do you speak it? Learn this shit before typing in my language.

The worst thing is that's a some chip "restaurant" and I cannot use good quality tomatos and must make it with bad tomatos, normal onion and and dryed spices, so it not be something great. Personally I don't like italic cooking, I prefer polish and hispanic cooking.

Learn to fucking cook and atleast take a slight interest in what you stuff your ugly face with.

>English motherfucker do you speak it
hahahhaha dont get too angry you might get your fedora all sweaty

sacré bleu!

'merika

What a meal she cooked

I like cooking, I can make about anything, I like making dumplings, stir fry chicken, flatbread and the fill it with whatever I got, burgers, pizza, spaghetti, shepard's pie but whiteout baking it, I also made pumpkin pie and other stuff, your cooking is kind of weak OP but it's a begging.

He popped the cap, dinner is ready

There's a difference between cooking as a hobby and cooking to be healthy, both are good skills. This is weeknight post workout meal, nothing pretty. I do love cooking chicken parm with home made tomato sauce on a bed of grilled aspearagus.

I would honestly kill fat people who don't do anything to lose weight, those people are a burden to the world.

nigga u gay

kek fag

Cooking is the process of applying heat to raw ingredients, causing a chemical reaction which changes them.

Not all food preparation is cooking. One does not "cook" a salad.

Reheating food that is already cooked is not cooking either.

OP did indeed cook his food though; cooking isn't required to be an inherently elaborate process.

Nigga what are you twelve? This isn't a fucking accomplishment.

>post workout meal
Dude, that white bread. Get your carbs in wholegrain form.

Canning is only cooking if it's hot-canning. Which by the way is only cooking because you're cooking it while you're canning it.

>Being this dumb

>There's a difference between cooking as a hobby and cooking to be healthy, both are good skills

Don't agree but your "meal" makes no sense either way. You managed to make something unhealthy and disgusting.

I'm planning on making some kimchi when cabbage comes in season, anyone made that before?

It's what I had in the cabinet. I'm cycling or mountain biking tomorrow (cant decide). I'm sure I'll undo whatever hard from a session of riding.

I learned to cook authentic bolognese and other pasta sauces, lasagna, thai curries, indian curries and the basic stuff like stews or meat with potatos/rice and some veggies. Good enough to not make me miss fast food and premade supermarket meals.

Him. Decidedly him.

>af
What the fuck has Sup Forums come to.

black twitter?

yeah dont ride that cock too hard queer

>Protein gains af
>Protein gains as fuck

i blame nigger

Ayy lmao

Because the thought of a dry, bland, shredded hunk of chicken that's been pressure-cooked from frozen pains me, I'll tell you what I do.

Buy a bulk pack of chicken breasts, separate them into individual plastic bags, put a different spice rub or marinade that you like into each bag to coat the chicken, label the bags and toss them in the freezer.

When you want to use them just remember to take them out beforehand to give them a couple of hours to defrost, them cook them normally in a pan.

It'll actually have some flavour, and a much nicer texture to eat, plus it's really quick and convenient to have at the ready.

Fucking checked

>black twitter

>nigger nwitter