Has anyone listened to this comp? What did you think? General punk thread. Pleas post more obscure stuff...

Has anyone listened to this comp? What did you think? General punk thread. Pleas post more obscure stuff. There's nothing left to say about Damaged.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=o8P8gd937gE
youtube.com/watch?v=IAE_h0S7ahk
youtube.com/watch?v=3Xahvg7-iJ4
youtube.com/watch?v=fibKhS73xgk
youtube.com/watch?v=3XAOaETI9qc
youtube.com/watch?v=ymHvJSz_yXc
youtube.com/watch?v=VnO7t0ImugE
youtube.com/watch?v=KgYu046ChgU
yeahyourecords.bandcamp.com/album/e-p
burntpalms.bandcamp.com/album/back-on-my-wall-2
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Child Bite - Negative Noise is probably punk aoty 2016 although it comes pretty close to noise rock

Any more oregon-core?

that sounds cool. here's that comp if you wanna listen to it youtube.com/watch?v=o8P8gd937gE

youtube.com/watch?v=IAE_h0S7ahk

This is the best Wipers rip-off band. Because they do it with love.

Smoke Rings - Boxes is probably post-punk aoty 2016

unfortunately their brand new one kinda sucks

This is the best Hot Snakes album, because they found their own sound. This is one of my favorite punk albums of all time. Don't know why there wasn't more hype behind it.

youtube.com/watch?v=3Xahvg7-iJ4

Liquids own 2016

Please refrain from posting that shit tier midwest scene

brazil?

This is the best break-up straight forward old school (1975-1979) sounding punk album of all time. Super-obscure. No one reviewed it, CoS/p4k etc.

Its in a playlist so I will post fav tracks.

youtube.com/watch?v=fibKhS73xgk

youtube.com/watch?v=3XAOaETI9qc

youtube.com/watch?v=ymHvJSz_yXc

youtube.com/watch?v=VnO7t0ImugE

youtube.com/watch?v=KgYu046ChgU

I think its this

yeahyourecords.bandcamp.com/album/e-p

pretty cool so far

This is just another coneheads style band

Going Down the Tubes just turns into Horror Business

your trash indie punk is trash

>coneheads style
wut its just ramones and black flag style

but user all those coneheads type bands are the trash indie punk you speak of

it's the dude from coneheads retard

I know it is. Dude needs to make something different. He's completely incapable of making anything sound different.

It's pretty dope, I like most of those old compilations. Discovered a lot of bands through them.

Sure you already know 'em, but whatevs.

Poison Idea and Dead Moon, although Dead Moon are more garage-y.

Picked up the first one some time ago based on a recommendation from the store dude (and the first track sounded nice). Gonna check it out in a bit.

Yes. Hot Liqs is great.

Hey it's the guy who loves Coneheads.

still pretty good though

and so far I've only noticed one song that completely devolves into someone else's song Horror Business and its actually just during the bridge but its really obvious

Let him be. That user's whole shtick is to hate on any Mark Winter project/local Indian punk project. Just type in "sucks" into the archive you'll see the topic he started earlier.

The band wouldn't be as acclaimed if their music was readily available. Oh they only made 25 cassettes. So obscure and cool.

It's not a shtick. I genuinely think he's overrated. I'd like to discuss it but the only way to get someone to respond is by being as extreme as possible.

burntpalms.bandcamp.com/album/back-on-my-wall-2

probably closet thing to Liquids I've got this year and I think they're pretty fair competition especially since Liquids is playing the derivation game which is at best a double edged sword

>but the only way to get someone to respond is by being as extreme as possible
Being extreme and generalization isn't really gonna lead to discussion though is it?

Well once someone engages you can drop that and have a discussion. You wouldn't be responding if i'd said "i don't like the coneheads" because who gives a shit. But if i say "the coneheads suck" then you feel the need to prove me wrong

Nah, you just sound like another one of the 1000000 shitposters here. Such a comment is far from unique here. If you wanna incite discussion, you articulate your points.

Nah you just have shit taste. Such taste is far from unique here.

From the best punk movement