You're in a toilet cubicle, when my cock and balls stick through the hole in the wall

You're in a toilet cubicle, when my cock and balls stick through the hole in the wall.

What do you do with them?

Kicking the hell outta them

Hold lighter under balls.

suck it dry.

likewise, suck it

>Look in disgust
>Finish my poop in disgust
>Wipe my ass in disgust
>Exit stall in disgust
>Wash my hands in disgust
>Dry my hands in disgust
>Leave the bathroom in disgust
>Drive home in disgust
>Go to bed in disgust

Grab it by the shaft, and pull, slamming you against the wall, then, jerk you off slightly, just enough to get you rock hard, then snap your cock in half, then kick it out of the hole.

Propably stick it in my ass just to try out what it feels like, although i ain't gay

Turn 360 degrees and walk away

Castrate (you) with a knife.

>tie cock like pic related
>slip you a knife under the door

Let the game begin

>my partner would chew your stump for hours
>to the point you thought you'd sell your mother & grandmother to gain release.

Then we'd Garotte your foul member from the wall, wondering what kind of sick fuck you must be to come here and risk this.

>your HillaryBama cannot save you now

Fag

ask if youre clean first

fag

I'd snap the dick and papercut the balls. Then I'd take the dick home and add it to my collection

That sounds pretty gay

holy fuck underrated

That's why you carry a knife when using gas station bathrooms

explain please, it's 3:30 here in UKland

>assuming this guy doesn't already know what hes risking and not holding a gun to the side of the cubicle pointing towards you

>stick it in my ass
>ain't gay
Choose one

Rub it down with my shit.

>grab penis so as he cannot escape
>take out knife
>cut into nutsack
>fist nutsack
>rip off head with teeth
>in one swift motion, kick Leah down, barely missing wall and snapping dick at the base
>kick out the door
>run into the dudes stall
>kill him
>kill myself
fin.

Walk out to my car to grab jumper cables. Get you to stick it through again. Slip it on and then come beat you as you try to pull your dick back out. Guy at the truck stop passed out from the pain so it was pretty easy to fuck with him. Left the cables behind. Well worth the price of new ones.

*leg, shit

I bet if you really did this, you have a really good chance of getting your cock sucked. I mean, how many men are in the closet? Or, possibly, in the closet, yet they aren't even aware they're in the closet? Fuck, I can't 100% say I wouldn't at least give it a taste, assuming the cock looked as good as that one. I am probably a faggot though.

But yeah, I'd suck that fat cock.

That's why you keep an empty Gatorade bottle under your back seat.

Shop it with my autistic katana

punch that nutsack

I'm gonna have to agree with that, suck that cock lick them balls and swallow every drop of cum.

Same
Would love to suck a cock like the one in the pic

I actually have a portable car jumping device in my trunk. I'd bring that fucker in connect my jumper cables to the dick and turn it on. Give the dude a bit of a shock

>Rub it so it can't get soft to escape
>lick the cum off the tip so he can't use it as lube to escape
>fondle the balls and tug them until they sag down a little so DEFINITELY can't escape
>before i leave i jerk him off so when he cums he'll be exhausted and too tired to go home so he's stuck there.

The only way to truly teach him a lesson guys

That would have been bad ass if we had one at the time. Never thought of that. Just came out and told my friends and we came up with something that would quickly make him stuck in there.

Pop nuts and leave.

define fag

Suck and let the cum drip down my face and chin while it pulses in my mouth, no homo tho

Castration

He is a fag for being disgusted by a dick !??!?!?!

I suck your dick and suck/lick your balls as long as you could stand it, lick the shaft rub your cock over my lips. Swallow every last drop of cum.

Back myself onto it and ride it til it spurts deep inside me.

casual tuesday

>he doesn't want to make sweet passionate mouth love to a huge throbbing cock

you must be one of them gay queers or something.

Bend it over my knee

Kek

say no homo and its g

this

I wonder who tied your dick to that nail.

Take pictures of it.
Or video.
Of me sucking it like the little faggot I am.

Also, as for OPs pic; just tie his hands behind his back, and he's stuck there until someone takes mercy on him.

Jej

I would deep thoart his juciy thick cock to keep him hard then stick it in my little tight virgin ass.I would then bounce on it until he Is about to cum. Once he is close to finishing I would pull it out and blow it till he cum. I would sallow all of it. God I'm so hard now thinking about this. Rate my cock please its about 6 1/2 inchs.