Hey guys...

Hey guys. I am getting old now and decided that the best course of action to spice up my pathetic life if to go on one adventure. It will probably be fatal but at least I will die an adventurer. Thing is where are some spots in the world where no man has set foot that isn't a desert or Icy hell?

i want you to know i see this and respect you, but i also cant help you and nobody on this site can. theyre uncharted, meaning theyre hard to find. best of luck user

Go to north sentinel island with guns and stuff. That'll be an adventure

kek

go to mercury mate

legit, goto mexico, Google it. they found satellite imagery of a new Mayan city, it's in an extremely remote part of mexico, so no one has set foot in it yet. you'd be the first person to be there since the mayans.

>pick forest/meadow/desert of your choice
>bring either mushrooms, mescaline, or peyote
>Go where no man has set foot

thanks! will check it out!

this actually isn't that bad of an idea. go in there with a camera and some automatics and take as many pictures/artifacts as you can manage.

you're gonna eat a pink flower and die from diarrhea
dubs i get your loot

Ur mom's pussy, fuckin kek.

Amazon rainforest

Go out and do Ahuyuasca with the shamans. Might learn a thing or two

You can't drive between North and South America because there isn't a road. It's a place called the "Darien Gap".

I'd go there. Google it.

Vale do Javari, Brazil. Jungle. Will most likely die at the hands of native groups. Same for North Sentinel Island.

Certain parts of Kachin State, Myanmar and Cape Melville, Australia. Once again, jungle.

itll be interesting to see who "hates the cops" when they get robbed and need someone to show up 7 hours later and shrug their shoulders

parts of northern Ontario and Quebec are just endless swamp and marsh.

parts of northern Ontario and Quebec are just endless swamp and bog.

have you looked into the "darian gap" in panama? you don't have to worry about dirtnigs but you could still get kidnapped. not speaking bean will be kind of an issue but you can easily pay a "guide" to translate and whatnot.

>Go to north sentinel island with guns and stuff
Take some fucking basketballs too. You might find the next Jordan.
If you make it in, you'll probably end up killing them with diseases you carry that they haven't been exposed too, like the South Americans when the Spaniards came.

North Sentinel Island is a good idea. There are a native people there who kill anyone who arrives and nobody has ever successfully mingled with them.

I had a good idea about this... get scuba gear, arrive in boat offshore at night. Scuba to beach, strip naked, stash or sink the scuba gear, and lay down naked on the beach.

I believe you are less likely to be killed this way. They will not understand how you arrived. They will see you as some kind of innocent accident or divine creature and they will take you in. Chill for a bit then leave and write a book about your experience, become millionaire.

do this OP

Try this OP.

Wouldn't they hate white people or some shit (or be suspicious of them)?

If you are white, that it.

Ok, here's an Indiana Jones-worthy adventure for you, and if you come out alive and with proof, you'll live forever in mind and memory.

South America is known to have an ancient system of man-made (? non natural at least) tunnels that connect long-gone cities, tunnels that reach across the whole continent. Some of the entrances are known. The author David Hatcher Childress talks about one at Sao Tome das Lettres near Sao Paulo that he went into for a very short distance in one of his Lost Cities books (the one on South America). Long story short, no one has gone for any extended periods into those tunnels (and come out alive). One army expedition went in for a few days but had to retreat due to oxygen concerns.

One university expedition (I think Mexico city) went into one, as they're in Central America, too, and disappeared. One survivor emerged from under a church floor, delirious and gripping a bar of gold in each hand and talking madly of horrors and death traps in the tunnels.

Like I said, I don't know how much money you'd have to outfit yourself, but this would be big.

>One university expedition (I think Mexico city) went into one, as they're in Central America, too, and disappeared. One survivor emerged from under a church floor, delirious and gripping a bar of gold in each hand and talking madly of horrors and death traps in the tunnels.
I feel like this story may be embellished or an outright lie.

Explore Lena Dunham's vagina.

It was supposedly chronicled in the newspapers of the time. Can't say more myself.