Why aren't you bisexual?

Why aren't you bisexual?

Some theories would state that sexual preference is a sliding scale rather than divided areas. But in my particular case, presumable a combination of society and genetics, like many things.

I am

>404

I think dicks look okay and find men attractive but I just don't think I could physically bring myself to touch another man the same way as a woman.

Because not everyone is the same or has the same preferences. Here, I brought you a potato.

just try it, nothing to lose

mein neger

I am, to an extent. I find women attractive, but I don't think I would be able to go as far as I would with a man.

Because I'm not a fag

you can't know until you try!

what's a fag? sounds pretty cool to me

Its a cigarette

I don't know where I'd even start. I'm familiar with my body, but I don't know how to touch another woman.

because the very idea of touching another male sexually revolts me.

tits or gtfo

All humans are bi-sexual dumb ass
Fucking science look it up

even butter

I'm bisexual and take cocks in the ass

I came

I bet you did, faggot.

My Christian GF wont date someone who isnt Christian. I love her so much and thats why i wont leave her.

I love to have my ass toyed, but I in no way find men attractive.

my parents would disown me

well your g spot is in your ass so that's understandable

I'm pansexual, throw some bacon on me daddy

I dont know, and I really dont fucking care. If it gives me a boner, I will fucking rip off my dick to it.

Be it a man or a woman.

where would you like to start?

Fucking millianals and there newage words
>pansexual

Your the type of cunt that actually thinks its a real thing cause its googleable

I hope you run out of AOL hours soon

I kind of am, but no one really cares anyway. Gay, straight, bi, trans, pan, attack helicopter, etc it's all the same: I'm alone at the end of the day, and no one gives a fuck about me. The only thing that changes is what I fap to.

someone give this guy a philosophy degree please.

>millianals

wut

Please don't, I want to work for a living.

because i'm zoo bisexual

So you are officially bisexual.

Now you know.

So I can get rejected by men and women? No thx

I consider myself bi, but with a stronger attraction to females. I would suck a guy off and make love to him, no doubt. But I would rather an actual relationship with a girl over a guy.

i don't even want to know

i already said all there is to say

So you are essentially a fagget

Would you be considered a bear as they call them

Feel the same way here.

Sorry you feel that way, you'll never know the joy of warming up various meats that men put on/in your body. Also, I have like 20 more free trial disks for Aol. I'm good famalam

That shits gay.

it's literally equally straight as well

Because the guy friend I have a crush on is straight (and black)

Looking to ruin your asshole and reputation in one shot...

Nice user

He's right you know.

No it just means you are a faggot
Two genders/two sexualities

is that alec guiness?

can jedi even have bacon?

That gay has a fag in his mouth

Doesn't change the fact it is still gay, while being heterosexual is by all meaning, not gay.

nah man that shit gay

Because vaginas are absolutely abhorrent.

Also, women just aren't attractive.

maybe you just havent had the right vag. human vag grosses me out, but dog pussy is heavenly. they're all innies, they're all tight, they're all clean, and they're all warmer than human pussy

I dunno. When Im excited the idea of having a dick inside me pushing hard against me is so exciting but the moment I cum that idea gets really disgusting. I even kinda hate homo a bit. I dunno

I'm not gay.