You've just fallen through a wormhole and landed in New Year's Eve 1988. What do you talk about?

You've just fallen through a wormhole and landed in New Year's Eve 1988. What do you talk about?

Alert the world to start killing niggers.

"I love trickle down economics!"

9/11

Agree, but how do you alert them?

"You know, the Huxtables are just make believe..."

All sitcom families are make believe... We have to seriously convince people to kill niggers.

I'd talk about how Nintendo is coming out with a handheld console, and then listen to how everyone thinks I'm crazy.

I warn them about Hitler.

Warn them that if he's not reincarnated sooner, the niggets and jews will be out of control?

I was born in 85 and wouldn't exactly recall enough things relevant to the early 90s to profit it. I mean, yeah I could invest in Apple and shit, but I'd be waiting a while. It would suck pretty bad, honestly. By the time I "caught up" to more current years I'd be like fucking 50.

I don't even know what the fuck I'd do for a job or anything. My dad used to do a lot of drugs and shit, so he might understand if I talked to him.

cocaine and batman!

That's what you open with. It has to be gentle. Then get a little deeper with crime statistics and the failure of Johnson's Great Society. Then go deeper. "Are all men REALLY created equal?" "Without slavery, would these people be driving BMW's today?" When those seeds have been planted it's time for the higher metaphors. "You can't wash darks and lights together; the darks gain nothing but the lights are forever ruined." Remind them that in 1988, interracial marriages are legal, but extremely rare, because they simply do not and cannot work.

You can't just start with killing niggers.

No, the holocaust you retard.

dmt

durant leaving okc

"The world will go to shit around 2001, by the way. Enjoy the next decade. It will be the height of western civilization. It's all down hill from there"

Then I do a bunch of cocaine because it's the 80s.

What a fucking waste of human life, you're pathetic man. I was born in 1985 and I would be motherfucking king of the world if I went back to 1988 as a 31 year old. I just wish I would maybe be a little younger so I could get more pussy from younger chicks.

I admire that decision.

Why?

Why not?

I would warn the dinosaurs about a comet.

Make up a horrible disaster, but also prove you're from the future by predicting actual things so people actually believe you. Make everyone nuke Russia or something by saying they start WWIII.