fnaf-ocs.deviantart.com/gallery/?58862368
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

actually looks badass

This happened a little time ago

Response to these idiots. youtube.com/watch?v=ZfVm9f-MRSU

its an autistic teenage ben garrison

LMFAO!!!! Okay Wyatt Earp

I kinda feel bad for the dude.

This one actually hurts. Only one or two of those guys are alright, the others are self-important dickheads.

without the hat and if he wasn't ugly as fuck he would be killin' it

which two?

If he lost the hat and shortened the coat a little, it'd look good.

>weneedstrongercables.png
kek'd

that was not cringe
that was showing one of those facebook self affirming teenage girls who think they are Aristotle that they are actually retarded

Sargon when he's not whining about "muh true Liberalism", and Armoured Skeptic when he's just joking around.

No way this isn't satire. I refuse to accept the fact that people like this exist.

meta cringe

I thought this was a ylyl thread after reading that. I lost.

>vomits

Oh, hey, call me autistic if you must, but I know where this is. This is the Renfest in FL. Been there a couple of times. everyone seems OK. Nobody really that bad. the place even looks great. I heard that last year was it's 10th (I believe) anniversary. the turkey legs are great as well.

>ah, summerfags.

if i saw that on a car id ram it

>New Denver, BC
Fuck, that's in my province.

>anti-master sword

Yeah I would actually rather go to that than comic con or whatever. Is it somewhat like comic con?

>the grill in the chair

>but is also a feminist with respect for strong women.

Wew lad

That dude would seriously have gotten his ass kicked if he went to my high school 15 years ago.

not at all. Comic Con is full of Undertale cringe this time of year, and when it's not, there's always the Neko/Furry trash. most cosplays are made of cardboard as well. but there's always a chance to meet famous people.

they need to be getting their asses kicked now.

Without question

>82k notes
wew lad

What's the difference between a note and a reblog? I don't get it.

There it is, the one that got me.

Where does shit like this happen? Is this in the United States? I just cant believe people are actually like this.

i dont know, i think it is like a view, not a tumblr fag but 82k is a shitload for a piece of shit like that

82,741 people agree with this

I think a note is a like, and reblog puts it on that persons blog.

i live in Canada in a small town, if something like this happened they would probably get thier ass beat

This is old but still gets me. I hope this faggot got the shit beaten out of him and learned some real modesty. God dammit.

What province?

The underage proposal crap is normal thats whatever. The real cringe is the typing, like talk fucking normal.

Ontario (between Ottawa and Toronto) btw that all star game went horribly

Except he spelled grammar wrong...

Believe it, Ripley XD

The gay agenda has gone too far.

this

Both likes and reb logs count toward the notes

When you are that ugly, clearly you just stop giving a fuck and just be totally weird.

Eh I'm fairly close, I'm near Lake Ontario more tho

I can't believe I'm saying this.

But that fucker doesn't look half-bad.

fucking hahaa

I live in Ivanhoe

Well to be fair, I read the original article of the first one, and it made fair points. It wasn't defending pedophilia, but it was about the massive hate that people get for admitting they have the problem, and how that can turn pedophiles off from seeking help for the extreme social fear of being hated and shunned by everyone. The second article (the week inside the rightwing hat machine) was about the fact that the comments were proving his point, and saying that he was an awful person for even saying that he had the problem.
He wasn't asking for his problem to be accepted, he wanted people to not have such instant hate for those who admit they have the problem.

I went to a comic con 3 months ago and the undertale cosplaying is so fucking bad. I like the game, but all these 17 y/o making cosplays out of duct tape and cardboards made me want to kill myself, i dont know how people can dress with that and be proud of it...

i am in Napanee, youre pretty close on the map

God damn, what a majestic motherfucker. I see no cringe here.

Never heard of it :/

fnaf-ocs.deviantart.com/gallery/?58862368

It's gay Harry fucking potter