So, who was better?

So, who was better?

Arnold.

Arnold for quantity. but nothing Arnold has done can touch Sly's Rocky 1-4

Conan > Rocky

Sly can actually into drama sometimes, and he's the only one who has had at least 1 good movie post their 90s work (rocky balboa, rambo, and creed)

Arnold for high test and Sly for good movies.

but he could literally been recast by a brute mute and Conan would have been just the same.

This is so wrong it hurts

1 good Conan movie vs 5 good rocky led movies

Ding ding ding! Retard detected

i wish i thought as deeply as you!

Arnold is still based as fuck at literally everything he puts his mind to. Sly was and still is a fucking joke.

Two good Sly character (Rocky and Rambo) < Too many great Arnold characters to list

that's not the argument though you autist.

Demolition man
Tango
Cobra

Sly was good in Cop Land. Arnie hasn't been good in anything, but his films are entertaining.

>Arnie hasn't been good in anything

>T1
>T2
>Maggie

Too name a few

Entertaining films, yes.

Would you rather FUck Sly or GET fucked by Arnold?

Sly has few, but great films. He has quality films that are classic material, and others that are snoozefests.

Arnie has many entertaining films. With him, you have an idea of what you're in for and you can expect to be entertained without having to put on your beanie of +1 pretentiousness.

FUCKING TERMINATOR BRO

If we count the arnie led terminator films to the rocky led rocky films
Arnold: 2 bad, 2 great
Sly: 1 bad, 5 of good-great quality

In the right circumstances could Steven snatch Stallones muthafucka bertday?

He might snatch his cake

Arnold has charisma and better comedic chops.
But Sly has heart and dramatic chops

They're both great in their own way.

He was afraid of Jean Claude desu

Arnold was the better actor

Sly was a better hollywood insider

I grew up watching Sly

Sly can be dramatic when he needs to be and has a few films ouside of the action genre under his belt that can be considered classics for years.

Arnold on the other hand, single handily redefined and dominated the action movie genre during his peak that no other actor will probably ever compete. He's not only got quantity, but quality. His few attempts to branch out of the action genre were carried entirely by his charisma despite them being duds.

I think you can replace Stallone and his films would still turn out to be great. They don't really need Stallone to shine.

But Arnie is one of a kind.

Sly for his writing and drama/emotions and Arnold for comedy/charisma. It just depend on the mood really. I personally prefer Sly because First Blood made me cry. Really.

Literally no one else could play Rocky. He embodied that role.

>better
at what?

Sly. Rocky and First blood are legit cinema.

Pumping Iron is pure kinography.

Arnie and it wasn't even close.

true but that's a documentary

>I'm cumming all deh teim

Arnold is still the king

anyone who disagrees is a reddit cuck

>Conan not pure kino

cuckmaster

its true bruh.

A bit akwardly said but true.

70s - sly
80s - tie
90s - Arnold
2000s - 2010s: sly had like 2-3 good micie sad arnold had none not counting Expendables 2 for either

Conan the Barbarian, Terminator and Predator are the pinnacle of pure kino

Sly has been in some good movies but I never got the hype around Rocky and I don't really like First Blood either...

He is definitely the better actor of the two but Arnold has better movies.

It's because only the first Rocky and Rambo movies are worth watching anyway. The rest are just unimaginative generic Hollywood cashgrab sequels in the worst way.

Stallone is an actor.

Arnold is a star.

What this man said

Steven Seagal is better than both

Well I'm sorry to hear that

sly wrote and directed his own shit that people actually liked. He also has an oscar under his belt.

/thread

You go into Arnie movies and you see Arnie in them, not the character. You go into Sly movies and you see the character he's playing.