Who else have actually managed to suck their own dicks before? I was able to when I was younger...

Who else have actually managed to suck their own dicks before? I was able to when I was younger, and didn't find it that enjoyable or disgusting.
How many of you can suck your own dick?

Used to be able to long time ago. Most recently about 5 years ago was able to get 1/2 the head but the pain of trying kinda made the wood go away. Not even close these days but dream that I do all the time.

I'm only able to get about 2", I can't get more that that. It's also somewhat uncomfortable.

Done it few times before. Could get a little past halfway. Not particularly big either 6 1/2 inches

>Who else have actually managed to suck their own dicks before
I have a girl to do that for me.

oops wrong pic
can't find the auto-fellatio one iw as looking for

here it is

Oh shit, dats mah case.

Same here OP used to get the tip when I was little havent gotten close lately not as flexible. Would love to blow myself to completion

so gay

you dont have the source, do u?

is that a trap or not I can't fucking tell anymore.

also I used to be able to suck my own dick, and I was fat as hell. I was incredibly flexible.

that's all i got.

I can suck my own dick

It feels more like sucking a dick then getting your dick sucked

i can if i want to, but it feels more like sucking a dick than getting your dick sucked. i'm 8 inches and can get about half way down the shaft. i do get in the mood for it rarely though and it can feel good when i am. i've done it where i cum on my own face and cum in my mouth, and tbhfam it doesn't feel (or taste) too great once you've finished

/thread

It's not worth the risk of snapping your neck or something. Maybe if it was two feet long I'd try.

>Really horny, hard like rock
>Wants to masturbate but everyone's home
>Go take a shower, stroke Dick
>Can't stop thinking while washing it
>Try to bend and touch the tip with my nose
>Put my finger in my ass, makes me go nutz
>Harder than rock n' roll
>put dick in my mouth, standing, completly bent in two
>suck it for a good minute
>So horny I decide to cum in my mouth
>Once the cum slides in my throat, become extremely disgusted with myself
>"I don't know if I like it or if I'm ashamed to be doing it to myself"
>Shallows it up, try to not gag on the thick and gluy sperm
>drink lots of water, brush teeths after
>i'm not ever gonna do it again

5 years now, and I still do it time to time. standing up always.

Never could

Holy fuck, I have that same case, except mine's all black.