So I matched with this bitch on tinder...

So I matched with this bitch on tinder, she concealed the fact that she had a kid all the way until we were actually making plans to meet up. I tell her I don't date girls with kids. She proceeds to be strange. Conversation goes into a downward spiral, she posts pic related on her fb with my phone number on it and it kinda pissed me off a bit.

I dont believe in other people doing my work for me but what are some suggestions i can do and have fun with her phone number?

TLDR : NOT a personal army request, i'd just like some suggestions on what to do with her number since she posted my shit on facebook.

she says she's an english major BTW but she cuts hair for a living.

also claims to make 100k per year and pay for 2 houses. just a silly bitch in general.

i shouldve made the picture about fucking BLM... no one is going to respond.

Give us her number

Blm is trash

i'd rather just do it myself to be honest. i mean what are you going to do that i havent done already? she's most likely crying.

agreed

maybe stop being a faggot op

ill bump a few times with a girl my 21 year old buddy is engaged to that we call "the crypt keeper"

that's a story that really deserve's it's own thread.

anyone alive?

well that escalated quickly

i have a special place in my heart for single mothers because single parent households are essentially the reason for most crime in our country.