Jessica Jones

What does Sup Forums think of it? Is it worth watching?

yup

Personally I only watch it for the black male/white female relationship. Really nowadays I only watch a tv show if there is sex between black men and white women, which there is plenty of in JJ so of course I watch it and like it.

Love the big black cock

Propaganda

its good ,, but Sup Forums infested with Sup Forums so they cry

>SJW REEEEEEEEE
>EVIL WHITE VILLAIN REEEEEEEEEEE
>BLACKED !

but in reality it was a pretty decent season and had a good villain

I enjoy watching it with my wife's son

yes. one of the best villians a tv show ever had. he is intimiating.

>le Sup Forums boogeyman

It's okay. Not nearly as good as Daredevil.

When you see the ethnicity of not only the person who wrote the original comic, but the persons that adapted it for television, you'll get a good laugh out of it.

I promise.

yea its pretty good. David Tennant is great in it.

She is literally the smelliest.

Sane answer right here.

whoa whoa whoa... I too like watching interracial relationship dramas, but I simply cannot find enough of them!

I FUCKING LOVED THIS SHOW!

its not a boogeyman if it veritably exists and is readily observable. stop using words.

brb, renewing my subscription to BLACKED

I think someone on here said she fucks a black guy in the first episode

Will not be picking up

>there's that word

Have fun in the pokey faggot

you need a SJW tolerance level very high to enjoy it. mine is medium and i couldnt finish it - they use every cliche out there.

I watched 2 episodes and tried to like it but I just don't. I don't even care about the BLACKED aspect of it at all, I just don't enjoy the villain, he seems like a mary sue.

Why wouldn't she just set up on a roof and shoot him with a rifle? Or plug her ears so she can't hear his mind crontrol bs? His mind control doesn't last forever so how some no one has ever attempted to seek revenge after having their life ruined? They all just go into "scared forever" mode. Why did she just walk away let him survive the bus crash? Idk, I can't even explain it really. Anyone else get the same feelings about him?

Yeah. It's 100% gratuitous and unnecessary, too. He wasn't even part of the plot line except she was hiding and taking photos of him for no reason. He doesn't have anything to do with anything otherwise

t.Sweden

I didn't like it. Nothing to do with /poi/, its just that I didn't care for the main character, and the whole story basically resolves around her.

I hope that the second season will have more of an episodic format with her solving different cases as a PI.

>I hope that the second season will have more of an episodic format with her solving different cases as a PI.

This. I feel like this would've made the show much more interesting to me. 'noir PI with super strength'

The story for a Marvel show was different. The villain was really, really well done.

If you're easily triggered by interracial relationships or a female leading role you might consider staying away from this one.

I think you missed something there m8

David Tennant was the best thing about this show
It's your average detective show with low level powers

the idea of anyone with those views being from pol is definitely something if not being classified as boogeyman

are you a retard? you better be

I really liked it even though I think it should have been maybe 3-4 eps shorter

>alcoholic grrl with a bad attitude lusting after a married black dude
Tumblrwoman the series

i had the feeling it was a white female power fantasy against muh rape culture

David Tennant makes it watchable.

Kilgrave was almost as good a character as Frank Castle in Daredevil S2.

And her Australian blonde friend is fucking hot.

It shit.

I thought it was alright, its worth checking out

Decent show, much better than the comic.

i enjoyed it more than daredevil season 2 minus punisher.

It drags on for way too long. Filled with too many eye roll moments. Weak acting.

Tennant carries the entire show.

5/10

This show simply lacks compelling characters with really sloppy writing to boot. If not for the one-man Kilgrave carryjob, this show would've have been the worst product Marvel has put out on the tv show style medium.

It's blatant pandering and that's just pathetic.

>Sup Forums is bad

>>>/reddit/

The first three or four episodes or so are great, then it becomes sort of a drag, but Tennant completely makes up for it.

The interesting villain is the only decent thing about this show- and even then the tension fizzles out instead of going out with a bang.

The lead actress proved to me that she shouldn't be a lead actress in anything. She was far better at playing a heroin junkie corpse than a super heroine.

pretty mediocre. purple man was entertaining, though.

Tennant carried the show. If he and that Moss who played the bitch Hogarth weren't in the show it would have fizzled put by the 8th episode.

The tone of the show changed at that episode, I feel like the writers weren't sure how to conclude the season.

Daredevil is better in every way except villian

It's a 2 hour movie stretched and padded out to a season of television.

>Only watches 2 episodes
>Complains about un-answered questions

Unwatchable outside of Tennant and a refreshingly realistic depiction of the shitshow that is the average lesbian relationship.

HOLY SHIT

No, because I actually watched the show

>Autism Speaks

ITT: insecure Sup Forums-tier permavirgins crying about a girl getting BLACKED

It is similar to Daredevil in tone, it stays close to the comic source material (which includes her banging Luke Cage). I like the villain and I'm interested to see what they do with the Luke Cage spinoff

>inb4 SJW cuck

SJW cuck

It's ok
Kinda boring. Patsy Walker and Nuke kinda suck
Drags on for two episodes too many
Luke Cage is too subdued
Ritter has a weird face
Foggy should've guest spotted
Hell's Kitchen again. New York is more than just 2/3 of Manhattan people.

>implying pol isn't right
Lmao are you even White?

As most people already said, Kilgrave carries the whole fucking show, which makes the ending all that much shittier and makes you wish they never make a season 2.

Patsy was Australian, are you sure?

I was disappointed that we didn't get this scene.

Crawl back to your tumblreddit safespace

I wonder if the purple mans aborted son will come to play in the future.

It's alright. Use the time you'd put into it to watch Daredevil again.

Give... Give me the next page.

If you want a modern example of an actor single handledly carrying an entire show on his back despite clearly hamming it up and verging on comedy overacting, you watch Jessica Jones from the episode he shows up to the end of his character.

The rest of it is either incredibly bland or incredibly badly written, and the ending stretch to the finale is some of the most hamfisted storywriting that has ever been put on screen.

Nuke is a clone of Chris Evans, right?

its crap. the bad guy was more interesting than the race mixing propaganda / slut friendly programing

and he had to little screen time. maybe they could do a reboot and not make it some trashy romance novel bull shit

>Literally just an adaptation from the comics
>Luke Cage and Jessica Jones get married and have a kid together in the comics
>angry fat neckbeards start to cry and complain
>"LE REEEEEEEEEE THE FUCKING JEWS AND SJW HAVE THE NIGGERS FUCKING OUR WOMEN! IT'S ALL A CONSPIRACY XD"

Jesus christ you're cancer, go outside or something for fuck sake.

I hate how JJ season 2 is why we aren't getting any more Daredevil until at least 2018.

Trailer trash Hamburgermerican to be exact the hero America deserves but not the one it needs right now.

>people thinking Purple Man was a legitmately good villain

kek
He's the epitome of spineless manchild. Completely pathetic in every regard.

Why are these images never funny?

Because you're so far up your own ass you can't even see the humor in how retarded you are when it's laid out directly in front of your face.

I'm not alt right, but people never seem to make fun of them in a way that's actually amusing. It's always too longwinded and convoluted.

This. Post the next one already.

The alt-right has a tight grip on the meme economy. Their opponents just can't compete, it's like Australian shiposting versus Canadian shitposting.

user nothing really happens after that page Zeb gets distracted and tells Jess to put her clothes back on.

I don't watch shit like that, but she has nice hairy arms.

>fuck
>shit
>shit
>seriously shit
Quality writing.

Nigga, do you even know who you're talking about? He's the master of Marvel, the king of comics, the future Editor-in-Chief. He has 2 shows based on his creations, Powers and Jessica Jones, and someday Mile Morales will be the next Spider-man in movies or TV.

Sorry user, but Bendis is the King of Mavhel.

Once he finally runs Marvel, we will enter an era of Bendis continuity. As long as there's a franchise with a movie or TV show, it won't be safe from Bendis Continuity.

He's the future Editor-in-Chief of Marvel, and the other writers at Marvel know it. The ones that aren't with him are off doing Star Wars.

Liberals fucking suck at comedy.

I actually watched the whole season and one of his points is actually valid.

There's no reason not to wear earplugs or something, it's the most simple shit. It's understandable when she first gets caught off guard and is his slave for months or whatever, but after she got away and the show actually starts she could have easy just put on some loud music into he headphones and killed his ass.

>gets triggered online
>tells other to go back to tumblr

oh the irony

Not sure how she gets cast for anything. Ugliest fucking nose. Hate constantly being able to the inner lining of her septum yuck.

wouldn't be surprised if she's jewish

>What does Sup Forums think of it?
Holds up to Daredevil, enjoyed it very much
>Is it worth watching?
Unless a show with a woman or black man triggers you, yes

Also has the best MCU villain outside of Kingpin and Tony Stark