Whats the easiest american city to score Coke, for science reasons

Whats the easiest american city to score Coke, for science reasons...

any thing near mexico

LA is a major druggy hub. go to downtown LA

Have you sniffed coke before OP?"

Yes, obviously, but not from america

details.?

California cities are a good start

bump for interest

I have my doubts you are a scientist. Because you are too dumb to see it is obviously Miami

Maima.? Tony Montana is done and over

For a tourist to score

I'm assuming Miami because of 80s movies and TV, but any major metropolis with a large amount of Mexicans, six -figure earning white people, and hipsters should be easy.

I live in Chicago and never had a problem scoring coke. Sometimes it's easier to get than weed.

Surprisingly enough: Not Vegas.

Never heard of Chicago being a huge cocaine city, crack maybe b/c of the blacks....

Where do I start if I'm a tourist? The niggers hanging around Chipotle, downtown?

fuck you OP.

Cocaine is a bullshit drug. And it's illegal.

Delete this fucking thread.

Can verify. been twice trying to find some party favors... Vegas i find is dried up for the truly wild parties..

Are you in Chicago?

Or are you just asking in general?

Summerfag.?

cokefaggot

In general, but give me some insight on how to do it in Chicago..

its somebodies bedtime i see

Make it yourself.

lol

In COKE FAGGOT general, COKE FAGGOT but COKE FAGGOT give COKE FAGGOT me COKE FAGGOT some COKE FAGGOT insight COKE FAGGOT on COKE FAGGOT how COKE FAGGOT to COKE FAGGOT do COKE FAGGOT it COKE FAGGOT in COKE FAGGOT Chicago..
>>
Anonymous COKE FAGGOT COKE FAGGOT COKE FAGGOT / COKE FAGGOT COKE FAGGOT / COKE FAGGOT COKE FAGGOT (Tue) COKE FAGGOT COKE FAGGOT : COKE FAGGOT COKE FAGGOT : COKE FAGGOT COKE FAGGOT COKE FAGGOT No. COKE FAGGOT COKE FAGGOT COKE FAGGOT COKE FAGGOT COKE FAGGOT COKE FAGGOT COKE FAGGOT COKE FAGGOT COKE FAGGOT ▶
>> COKE FAGGOT COKE FAGGOT COKE FAGGOT COKE FAGGOT COKE FAGGOT COKE FAGGOT COKE FAGGOT COKE FAGGOT COKE FAGGOT COKE FAGGOT (You)
its COKE FAGGOT somebodies COKE FAGGOT bedtime COKE FAGGOT i COKE FAGGOT see

do you not like coke?

holy shit lol

I do not sniff the coke but I love the sinsemilla

Portland

I feel like you have a good story about you and coke lol

Atlanta, obviously. The headquarters of the company is there.

Illuminati....??

In general, you go down to wherever it is that local college students hang out, and ask one, particularly if they are red in the face and very alert/talkative.

In Chicago, go down to the Cobra Lounge. It's on the corner of Ashland and Lake street. Go to the doorman. He goes by the name Dooble. He's a white heavyset dude with a skullet. Ask him how the ghost hunting business is going. If he says it's perking up, tell him that your house is haunted. He'll quote you a price, you'll accept.

Then he'll get someone to cover him at the door for a couple of minutes, and you'll walk with him to his car, parked in back, and that's that.

If he's not there, don't ask any other doorman. Go inside and ask the short, asian female bartender with orange hair for a coca-cola with a splash of orange juice. it may take an hour or so, but she'll hook you up.

good luck.

Go to a strip club and hit up the door man. He's always got the goods.

I'm not sure what that means. Probably because I'm more of a Pepsi guy.

I scored coke within 2 hours of arriving in NYC this way. The coke was shit, but it was coke.

Just use the dark net OP. You can go into it not knowing a thing about how to do it, but all you do is look it up and follow directions exactly how it says and any idiot can do it. You could literally do everything in a 1 day period.

Just smoke crack bro

what about LA

have you actually tried this bullshit

>>
So, you are a coke addict. I was a coke addict too, many problems come after the party man. No money, your bills get left behind, a huge debt lurks.

If you are wealthy, remember to party your socks off, you little devil

Im not in any way admitting that I've done this or know how to do it. But it isnt bullshit, its very real.

Darknet is all cops

Thats what ive heard...