I'm 21 and I have never kissed a girl before. Is my life forfeit?

I'm 21 and I have never kissed a girl before. Is my life forfeit?

Are you me?

>forget
Keked

Redeemable if you make a shit ton of money

nah ain't that bad. I'm 23 and never stuck my dick in a girls butt.
now that is awful.

Four years older than you and in the same boat.

My wizard powers are coming in early though, so, whatever.

I'm not sure how this should make me feel.

We just might be the same person user.

you should feel bad for me for having not splurged one in a girls butt before.

I'm only 19, and it's looking like I'm taking the same path

I was a kissless virgin at 21 and now I'm a moderately successful engaged 29-year-old. It's never too late, but it does get harder and harder to change the patterns you're set in.

All jokes aside. Why? Are you ugly? Fat? Socially unacceptable? Give us something to work with here.

Big facts big heardju

You have hope yet
You have less

It's alright user. I'm here for you.

Thank you for understanding.

if the only thing you want in life is a kiss from a girl, take it and then kill yourself for being weak

I'm actually pretty skinny but average in the looks department. I think my main problem is that i'm not very good with talking to someone unless they talk to me first. I also tend to overthink what they think of me.

just do it OP

I'm 28, and I've only slept with 17 girls

Congratulations!

Okay I get ya, I get ya. I kinda had the same problem. Then I learned something. And it sounds kinda rude but it worked for me. When I met a girl I wanted to bang, I acted like she meant nothing to me. Talked to her like I wanted nothing from her until I got comfortable enough around her to open up. It really works and when you finally do let them in just a tad bit they feel like they must mean something enough to open up to. Then bam shes choking on my dick.