Obviously intelligence agencies have gained a lot of info from google maps and its street view...

Obviously intelligence agencies have gained a lot of info from google maps and its street view, but this data was collected easily with driving cars. intel agencies may see google maps and street view as just an outline or a skeleton of the whole picture. getting more data, particularly that off the street and inside buildings, requires tons of man hours and foot work. a logistical nightmare.

enter Pokemon GO, where if you are an intel agency and you want photos of the inside of a home or business, you just spawn desirable pokemon or related objects there, and let totally unaware and distracted citizens take the photos for you, with devices they paid for, and those citizens pay for the experience.

imagine all these photos going back to some database (with the augmented Pokemon removed obviously. all these photos are probably GPS tagged, as well as having the phones internal gyro embed x/y/z orientation of the camera angle in the phone. these photos could be put together, much like google street view

Other urls found in this thread:

imagefap
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Op is a fag, but right.

Niantic is run by fedz

Mods

They can tap into everything already secretly, why the fuck would they need to make a game to do it for them?

This.

Matt Damon would be fucked if he was Jason Bourne in today's world with double sided cameras in everyone's hand. There's a computer meshing everything together like how Christian Bale's Batman found Heath Ledger with sonar vision.

Well, nothing we can do to stop it, might as well keep playing
What level are you OP

Intelligence agencies know my fetish

I wish lingerie was more popular

France knew where it's at

Social experiment, moving individuals and groups without coercion.

All that matters is nice butts because the world is ending. We need more sodomy

Soon all women will have perfect virgin pretty little plump pussies and puffy, sexy and perverted buttholes.

Until then we need to teach them, and teach people of all genders and social statures proper sexual education

You state department boys, didn't you learn in benghazi. Or are you a Red?

This is the ideal, though of course it takes a great deal of love and devotion.

If would be with coercion if they are using a game you nigger

I'm an Independent, like George Washington

mods?

Unfortunately far too many people have just such shit taste, I'm afraid it's contagious.

I agree with you, OP, that there is something seriously wrong in the world. It seems to me that any sort of aggressive treatment of this disease is going to be prevented by the virus; it's systemic.

I'm really not sure what to do about it

It honestly seems as though good life is actively and maliciously being destroyed and erased at this point.

And so,

Shill shit posting fuck off

Butts.

Dubs don't lie.
You're an idiot..
Remove money from politics solves all problems.

No need for mods. Full set is fucking great.

imagefap com/photo/1034564051/#0

Yea, because Somali politics are so upstanding.

Haven't even played the game before this theory came out. Nothing gained nothing lost.

Holy shit
Deleting app now

Not everywhere can be tapped
There are no cameras in the streets and within homes