What are you vaping tonight Sup Forums vapefags?

What are you vaping tonight Sup Forums vapefags?

Jaybo rx200 box mod

GOON 528 RDA single coil

0 nicotine knight's creed nobility e liquid

Coil build

Checked

Just got an eleaf istick tc100w, vaping some 6mg blueberry shit rn

Pic?

faggots

I'm not cuz I'm not a faggot.

Faggot.

>mouth fedoras
Pft no im smoking real mans shit.

Literally kill yourselves.
>waste of money
>worse health consequences than nicotine
>it makes you look like a tool.

>Implying that cigarettes aren't for fucking disgusting people running from problems that they solve with a stick of cancer that they can't stop using.

I got my vape to just seem like a faggot, don't really enjoy it. Anyways 160w + protank 4. Smoking on mint right now

It keeps me from smoking cigs, I also don't use it in public
>checkmate faggot

my roommate just bought one of those eleafs not too long ago, he let me use it for a day to check it out. Gotta say I love them.

RDAs taste significantly better and produce larger clouds, I would recommend one, however they are sometimes inconvenient with the need to juice the coils after every ten hits though, nice tank by the way.

Nice box, my friends had some problems with kangertechs in the past though

Rx200/Alliance Big Boy V2 vaping some refreshing 3mg Aqua Vita(Aloe and watermelon)
Build: 6 day old .26ohm 10wrap 3mm 22g coils at 90 watts, cotton bacon v2 is highly recommended

Thanks, and yeah, I just had a bit of cash to spend so decided to try this out, stainless still gets dirty pretty fast though. Would rather have stayed with black mod.

I give it about a 7/10, small display, and child proof tank is a bitch.

Forgot to mention mine has the clamp style button, love this thing so much more than a smaller button

Fucking nice, like the mod way more than mine. Running two batteries?

Anyone know anything about that sigeli touch screen? Was thinking about getting.

Lol I have this exact same mod with the herakles plus sub ohm tank.

The juice I'm vaping is a bombies nana cream clone.

BTW if you don't DIY kill yourself.

Yeah the battery life is crazy good on this thing

not the poster you are talking to but 2 18650's or it can run off of just 1 18650 if you want. Also its only about $50 online for one. Great mod.

I doooo. I was gonna get Herakles but wasnt sure, the TF4V or whatever was out of stock so just went with this.

Mine is complete shit, either that or im using it to much.

How many Watts? And interesting. Mine was only about 44

you guys have different builds. I will assume you build around .3 if the battery life is shit.

Just bought a kangertech subox nano 50 w after my itaste pooped out. Vaping vapor chef some 'mores

i believe its 10-150w and 170w after update.

Correct you are sir. Im kinda new to the RBA thing. but did pretty well on my first one.

Nice, mines pretty lackluster with the features really, but meh. Works good.

You need to charge your batteries in an external battery charger. If you rely on usb charging the eventually the batteries will develop discrepancies based on their charging and the mod will stop usb charging once they get too far apart. You should also buy three extra batteries to swap over once you deplete the batteries in the mod.

The rx200 doesn't do balance charging, usb charging is slow as fuck anyway.

Herakles, tf4v and crown uwell are all pretty decent tanks

Fags

36mg menthol out of an atlantis mega

nigger it's 2016, and or, this year... grow up FAM.

Dual coil on the limitless, quad on the velocity. Peach juice is tasty, sigelei 150w mod

Coil builds anyone? mines pretty basic. Will post in a sec

Reuleaux DNA200 and Griffin 25.
0.36 ohm dual Claptons.
Rocket Man 6mg.

I have a few more
SX mini m class with obs crius and sig213 with another Griffin 25.
Kayfun 5 is en route.

Pretty simple

Why the hell are you at 36mg?! What ohm/watt are you running? I'm on 9mg with a .3 ohm 40 watt setup, and I feel I'm running too high on the nic.

SX mini with Nautilus X

Yeah 36mg wtf. I'm on 6 and I think that's a lot

Limitless mech with seminole RDA

Will contribute with some builds i've done over the last couple years of vaping.
Build: I believe x4 strands of .08mm ribbon wire twisted maybe halfway before breaking slightly pressed with flat pliers .35 ohms and it was the smoothest vape with dense clouds for only 50 watts

Nice dubs, and thats looks nicely done, 100x better than anything i could do.

This was fun for a couple days, thinner wire means quicker carbonization 10 strands of 32g kanthal twisted, around .35 ran at 60-75 watts 4 volts

What kind of mod are you running it on? When i first got my tank it came with kanthal and coton etc. Not sure how well id be able to do it.

All I read was "I'm a huge fucking faggot"

Much obliged, I learned through repetition and a lot of wasted wire. Building coils can be very relaxing. Sideboob shot for ya

I got more cancer from reading this than I ever did smoking cigarettes. Kill yourself faggot

>to just seem like a faggot
Congratulations it's working

At that time it was on a Royal Hunter rda and the IPV 3 heres a shot of it with an atlantis. Also a Vicious Ant Phenom 18650 mod/Doge V2 rda which I sold a few months later. It just didn't perform the way it was when I first bought it, even after tedious cleaning and polishing.

Nice shots, and looks professional.

Thanks Sup Forumsrother. Im doing the best I can. It was only 77 bucks roughly. (Excluding batteries/tips)

Someone please tear down this thread

You know what keeps you from smoking cigs? The decision to not smoke cigs. Retarded faggot

Why? I'm not incredibly big on vaping, but im truly interested in it. Its pretty interesting in general. Some people that do it are complete faggots though.

i only vape to blow massive clouds at the local gamestop

Sometimes I put my vape at full 160, just to blow that fattest clouds , only in public man VAPE NATION

Thanks man, it was actually shot with a $15 macro lens clip for iphone 5, just need steady hands for the really close shots.
As for build here I think that was twisted 26g nichrome 80 loosely claptoned with .8 ribbon kanthal

yeah my mom doesn't let me use nic juice but all the kids at gamestop think its sick

Right on I updated my RX200 to hit 250 watts and ran this build at 220 for those 1 sec pull massive cloud hits, smacks your soul with intense flavor. 26g nichrome twisted and paralleled with 24g can't remember ohms maybe .18

> worse health consequences than nicotine

>AsMODus minikin mod
>3mg GQ highroller
>Avocado tank. Duel coil
I'm new to vaping this is my second mod.

Agreed Sup Forumsro, some kids ruin it for the ones who see it as an alternative to cigs and also a hobby. I just like to build coils, never had any of my mods blow up or batteries vent. You just can't be a faggot like this random guy at a vape store that came in with this. It performed exceptionally but long term would cause issues. 2 kangertechs on an ipv 3

Just gonna keep posting to whomever is still interested.
Twisted ribbon is fun, smooth, dense vape with little "fireworks" action when firing

>that feel when New cotton, cleaned coils and fresh juice

>Fuchai 213
>Uwell Crown top-fill
>3MG Mt. Baker Green Apple

feels good men

Some quad barrel 24g coils on the Dark Horse rda and IPV 4 It looks like they're touching but there's a good 2mm gap and it fired great, hit like a truck

Very nice setup there, i've heard nothing but good things about Mt. Baker but I never got around to ordering their juice, what are some of their best flavors in your opinion?
Build: First simple but effective build on Royal Hunter/IPV 3 26g kanthal parallel coils, about the warmest I would go with the slightly restricted airflow of that honeycomb tip

> Cuboid
> Velocity RDA
> 3 mg Hippo by Safari Juice

Rx200s with a velocity. 3mg running down a buffet of juice.

I don't even remember the specs on this one, fixed the outer wrap shortly after taking the drip shot.

MBV is decent, I like moo juice, blue moo, black ice and afternoon delight.

>0 nicotine

Why?
Do you just vape to make clouds then?
The douchebaggery is so intense.

WE GET IT YOU VAPE!

Thanks for the options. Beautiful Mason, I would love a beast like that. I'm content with my 28.5mm Alliance for now so I don't kill more than 50ml's a day
Build: Some ribbon wire twisted clockwise, then reverse twisted with 24g

Sig213 with Griffin
0.25 ohm 50 watts.
The Originals The Fillmore 3mg

Haha that's not mine user, some picture I saw the other day as I was curious about the Mason.
I've got a velocity and two royal hunters.
The rest I have are all RTAs.

This is why vapers in general are retarded, and especially the 0mg vapers.
It's vaping for the sake of vaping. It's supposed to be an alternative to smoking or an aid to stop using nicotine altogether and when you reach 0mg it's time to stop because if you don't you're simply a fucking baby with a pacifier.

Last shot I have on this device,will most likely continue dump tomorrow evening if its not trashed 24g zipper coils on Doge v2 one of my go to builds for battery life and half second ramp up times at 100 watts. Vape on Sup Forumsros

fucking vaping pussies. Throw in a dip

While i agree completely, you shouldn't hate on them because they wanna vape their 0mg. I mean there are vaping contest in which you can win a lot of money, mods, etc. It has become a hobby for some and an alternative for others.

fuck your all fags, you should kill yourselves.

>what are habits
>what is an oral fixation
meh. grow up a bit.

check em

Blowing clouds is like fire breathing, it might be a hobby but it's still fucking retarded.

I should grow up and not the 30 year old men who still has oral fixations? Gotcha!

this jewish faggot I knew vaped. He was sick!!!

Eh, yea your right.

Nice regardless lol, I liked my royal hunter but it needed to be cleaned thoroughly more often than desired when putting in semi-hot builds. Currently use the alliance big boy and griffin 25mm rta which is great but i've had leaking and placement issues with glass. Dark horse, any of Vapergate's drippers and zephyr buddha's are my go to for reliable and affordable rda's.

Fairly standard kit
>KBox 120
>Kanger Aerotank
>.5 ohm OCC
>2mg 70/30 DIY fruit/menthol e-juice (trying to get to 0mg)
>running at 55 watts

Yeah my Griffin 25 and my herakles RTA leaks from near the base.
Ordered a kayfun 5 to see what the hype is about, should be in my hands by the end of the week.

My Herakles did as well, i'm assuming because of how high you can run them. Too much heat being a factor for the smaller tanks, enjoy that I hear kayfuns are crafted very well.
>last shot

Sexy, great color choce. Reminds me of a custom patina I did over night with ammonia, coarse sea salt and tiny amount of alcohol on my first setup helios rda stingray mech