Why do Pink "people" believe they had anything to do with Romans?

Why do Pink "people" believe they had anything to do with Romans?

PINK PEOPLE MAKE ME ANGRY MEAT BAGS ARE FOR EATING

WE

Because I am a Roman you nigger.

>1480945338624.png
both look pink to me

>it's another kike divide and conquer thread

Just fuck off you disgrace

What Nordic has a Jaw like that? The only ethnicity the guy on the left could possibly be is Irish.

get woke you fat fucker

Scandinavians are their own genetic group entirely. Germans, Italians, French, Spaniards, English are all more closely related. So Hitler was we wuzing about the wrong shit. Western Europe is the true master race. Nordics are just a bunch of fisherman and farmers.

If you got roman in you, you ain't Norwegian. Leave this great white nation.

You're technically an R1B ubermenschen but I have a hard time including you drunken beer bellied fuckers.

I'm half slav ;)

Kill your degenerate norwegian father for mixing with the literal trash of europe

stop with the slav hate

Stay mad cuck.

t. has no idea what haplogroups mean

Genetic relatedness.

>Calls pure norwegians cucks
>Is himself a mongrel race
Oh the irony.

They clearly show that Scandies have nothing to do with other Europeans. It explains why they are so trash even compared to other northern europeans.

I'm probably more white than you

>R1A
>White

>Mongrel
>White
Of course user. Just because you're so pale from sitting in your dark basement all day don't make you actually white. Fortunately your kind will be lined to the wall when the signal comes.

>aR1An
>not white

Nigger please

slavs and nordics aren't a separate race you retard

R1b are the true kangz

Yes we are you piece of potato dirt. Are you fucking retarded? The Reich had it right.

It's really like I'm hearing "BLACK LIVES MATTER WHAAAT BLACK LIVES MATTER WHAAAT", but with a white person.

They actually do look similar

Explains why Europeans are so trash? They're the ones with the debt.

i have this

Whites are much better at that. You created the white supremacism, not Shlomo Goldstein.

she looks likes she's from east africa therefor eshe is white

>Europeans fighting each other

Updated some of the colours after a bunch of complaints. Next I'm going to redo the Slav, then make a Spaniard as per an user's request.

Slav should be with black and long beard.

Guy looks like a hohol desu.

Yeah, I based it off an image a Polish user on Sup Forums attached when he requested it. These are now the features I'm going with in accordance with a thread yesterday:

Brown hair
Blue/grey eyes
Mustache that ends at the corners of the mouth
Helmet will be pic related, but will be altered so the face isn't covered

What would you say is the a typical Slavic nose? A profile pic would be nice.

I was thinking something like this nose.

Make a separate German one. Germans are not so blonde as Nordics.

Planning on it. And since I got so many complaints about the Anglo I'll probably just delete it and make a general "Germanic" one.

Stop falling for (((their))) malicious tricks, my brethren. We're all Europeans.

long and straight