youtube.com/watch?v=pt9wnawn7xQ
youtube.com/watch?v=0vBpcSEdcRc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Self lothing

because they had better business cards

They weren't checking them.

He'd probably hate these dubs 2bh

He didn't hate his secretary.

They were terrible people and he recognized that, he just couldn't think of himself that way.

he just hated people who didn't have repeating digits

check 'em

yeah

Because he represents the decadent, egocentric culture of the 1980s.

Paul Allen had a better business card

Also check 'em

But we're more decadent and egocentric now.

Look at fucking social media.

Also those failed dubs

That's a gross oversimplification of Bateman's ideology. He didn't see everyone around him as the same, quiet the reverse, he is the only character we see that recognises the individual agency of every human being. The backdrop of decadence and conformity is a trap Bateman perceives all those around him to have fallen in to, he copies simply to fit in. His bursts of violence are his way of lashing out at the condition he despises.

Now fucking check em you faggot

>literally a serial killer
>he was the same as them

What?

He was not the same as them. He only gave a shit about himself.

Operator

Get me dubs

I do not get why people like this film.
Bale is just a charismatic edgelord, for a serial killer his character is remarkably boring. The whole what's real / what's imaginary thing is lazy and doesn't really go anywhere, and everything that happens is pointless.
And when I say I don't get why people like it I don't just mean I don't like it and I'm being a prick about it, I legitimately don't understand why it's popular.

>he thinks he really killed all those people

>and everything that happens is pointless

This is LITTERALLY stated by Bateman in the novel and the film.

"there is no catharsis; my punishment continues to elude me, and I gain no deeper knowledge of myself. No new knowledge can be extracted from my telling. This confession has meant nothing." - Bateman

Fucking dumbass.

it was all a dream

That was the point, he lashed out because he was the same and he couldn't stand it.

>I'm a woman and I don't understand: The Opinion

>Bateman stating that it's pointless makes it being pointless OK.

>I am stupid: the post

I hope you're baiting, because you missed the point.

there'll be a remake of American Psycho in a few years set in the present. Mark my words.

(1986 -> 2000/ 2016 ->2030)

Yes, it does you miserable sack of anal pus. The point was that it was pointless. Which makes it "OK". What part of that are you having a hard time understanding?

As long as Jake Gyllanhal is the Bateman desu

youtube.com/watch?v=pt9wnawn7xQ

He didn't hate everyone, he desires the approval of his friends or at the very least Price. He says himself he wants to fit in, and everyone he kills is not like him. He kills bums because he has contempt for them, he kills prostitutes and women because he also has a contempt for them, and he kills Paul because Paul was better than him.

>no dubs yet

very nice

>it's supposed to be bad

It's a satire about 80s consumerism and corporate culture, not a character piece.
You'll be complaining about plot holes next...

Paul wasn't better than him, one of the "jokes" of the film is that he and Paul Allen are virtually indistinguishable.

>none of these newfags know that you can type in the special get code on the options field to get dubs or trips everytime

Check these trips for confirmation.

If you were right, then he would obviously have killed Luis

Nice try, would have been a quality troll is you pulled it off
>click verify one there are none left
fuck off google

They're all indistinguishable. They all do the same thing, look alike and are constantly being confused with each other.

Because he couldn't get doubles like me.

could you please get out
hurry the fuck up
exit to the left user
can you stop dicking around
kid you better go

EXIT YOUR STUPID ASS OFF MY BOARD
MAD AS FUCK

he liked bryce and van patten

Check check it, yeah.

nice try buddy

checked

TREEEPLE DUBS

no dubs appreciation

47 MEEELLION DALLARS

youtube.com/watch?v=0vBpcSEdcRc

I won't watch it. I find it extremely cringy when people try to criticize social media and the internet which I know they'll try and do it in the next American psycho of there is one

check'em

>That's simply not possible.
>Why not ya stupid bastard?
>Because I had dinner with Paul Allen twice in London, just ten days ago
>No, you... didn't...

What revelation did Patrick have here exactly?

Literally nothing in the film makes sense and all these questions are left unanswered because it's """""""""""open to interpretation"""""""""""
decide for yourself

>pointless = bad
jesus christ kid