I haven't seen this in a while. What's it like nowadays?

I haven't seen this in a while. What's it like nowadays?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Il_asp-0lq4
youtube.com/watch?v=jwJoCSu06IA
youtube.com/watch?v=m2oK_j7UgD0
youtube.com/watch?v=V8SnLvU6b0c
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtube.com/watch?v=Il_asp-0lq4

youtube.com/watch?v=jwJoCSu06IA

The cuts on the womens' shirts have revealed more cleavage over time, so, there's that, I guess. Otherwise it's still as cringey as ever.

Used to love it for the first four seasons, then dropped it. I'm interested as well, I hear Sheldon had sex and Raj has a gf?

Is that the guy who told the memer to fucking stop?

I still use Melissa Rauchs nude scene in the Bronze at least once a week

Goddamn her body was even hotter than I expected.

bajoobles

is that the set from everybody loves raymond?

holy shit, you might be right.

There were like 3 episodes in this season that were the best the show has ever offered.
after that it went back to kinda shitty again.

Pic related

Want the little blonde with the terrible voice to suck my cock as I take a crap.

What if Mayim Bialik started being half-nude in practically every episode and showed off her hairy pits often, then her sister (played by Eden Sher) came to town and they reminisce about how they always used to compare their body hair and then they do it again for fun, Eden's character wins because although they have a similar amount of pit hair, she has hairier legs and nipples than Bialik's, and the loser must stick their face in the winner's pits for 5 minutes. This of course leads to them straight up lezzing out, and in the middle of Eden eating Bialik's hairy asshole (with a slight hint of poop smeared on her mustache), the phone rings. It's their cousin (played by Gaby Hoffman) calling from a cab, her girlfriend left her and she's in town and needs a place to stay right now.

these are good

some serbian lunatic makes them, fuckin gold

youtube.com/watch?v=m2oK_j7UgD0

>that fucking mexican accent

It really completes these.

I hate this show so much but Bernadette is so fucking fine it makes me sick.

Part of why I hate this show is that my dad (who watches it often) probably wishes I was more like one of them. He'd feel so proud to say 'yeah my boy's a scientist/engineer/mathematician, I'm so proud of him' but he has to settle for these surrogates on the screen. It's insulting on a very personal level just for that. All of the 'cultural' stuff definitely does not help either.

youtube.com/watch?v=V8SnLvU6b0c

wtf KEK