If you don't support Black Lives Matter you are a racist

If you don't support Black Lives Matter you are a racist.

prove me wrong

pro tip: you can't

Other urls found in this thread:

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-black-lives-matter-terrorist-organization
amazon.com/gp/aw/d/1594038759/ref=ya_st_dp_summary
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I don't care about black people because I don't associate with them.

How am I racist for not supporting a racist organization? Thats like saying if you dont support the KKK you are racist.

That's it you stumped him

im ok with being racist. now go die nigger.

I don't support Black Lives Matter and do not deny the fact that I am a racist.

It's not racist. People of color can't be racist because of the systematic oppression they face.

Which system is racist and how is it racist?

We still posting the #Boycotton around?

black people are okay. niggers are not.

Blacks dont even care about Black Lives, why the fuck should I?

the justice system unfairly targets blacks. people with privilege can't seem to understand this.

ni..nonononono everyone, even blacks can be racist. that's just like saying women can't rape

whats wrong with being racist? racism is a defense mechanism against the shitty peoples of the world.

I do not have to time or money to.

and saying "I support Black Lives Matter" is not "supporting" jack shit

proven wrong you faggot

I'm better than you I do What I want!

This bait

They target blacks because blacks do the most crimes. Criminals cant seem to understand this.

blacks can't be racist. Whites hold all the power in America.

because holding a sighn doesn't make it so.

Pic related

I've disapproved of it since the start since racializing social issues needlessly does not help. Look around you, has BLM helped? What has it accomplished? Dylan Roof shooting black people? Micah Johnson shooting white people? The longer BLM seems to drag on the less of Ghandi and Dr.King's teachings seem to remain, that they would turn to rudeness, threats and violence instead of the non-violent methods used by the civil rights movement makes me embarrassed to be a millennial.

>the justice system unfairly targets blacks

so they commit crime because of whites?

Low quality bait

because black people are inferior to every other race. science proves that they naturally have a lower iq. they only thing they can top us in is physical strength

A nigger WOULD say that

True, but black lives matter isn't racist.

I don't support an organization that says only their lives matter and saying that no one cares that they're around. I understand that police brutality is a bad thing but it honestly happens to all races, not just blacks so suck it up and relax. Most of these riots do more harm than they do good anyway, all people do is destroy, harm, kill, and steal. So no I don't support BLM I support All Lives Matter.

Except the presidency?

literally every other race of people shut the fuck up and act polite when they get pulled over by the police or questioned by the police because they dont want to get arrested much less shot. Niggers get loud and refuse to listen. Then they try to fight. Then they get shot. Fuck em They are the only ones getting shot because they are the only ones that dont know how to act.

That's just ignorant.

this is bait

Racism is discrimination based on race. You dont need power to enforce it.

>blacks can't be racist
they can, hence BLM

Wrong and stupid

studies confirm whites are naturally stronger physically

shit b8 m8

Would not have happened to heavy smokers lol

>science proves

The black people could be a respectable race if they didn't act the way they did and start contributing to society. "But user, haven't a lot of scientific discoveries been made by black people?" And that is good but that doesn't give the others the right to commit over 50% of all murders in the US alone.

I honestly think white people shouldn't be allowed to own guns. ever notice how every school shooter is white? Blacks need them to defend themselves from the oppressors

The bait is too real

Yes elect hillary. then when i show up in 2020 EVERYONE votes for me!!!!!

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-black-lives-matter-terrorist-organization

Sign it

i guess you're right annons. sorruy i was over thinking

If you vote democrat then you support the nigger pandering party.
Have fun with your perma-minimum wage.

>>every school shooter

Worst school shooting was Virginia Tech
Not white

Black lives matter...
For target practice.....

Most obvious bait ever

bait bait bait and more baitttttttttt

PS im fine with black people but hate niggers

Wut

Blacks make up 14% of population and are 6x more likely to die of homicide, but commit homicide at more than 8x rate of white/latino counterparts. 4% of black homicides are by police, 18% of white/latino homicides. Notice the lack of white lives matter people.

A white cop is 18-1/2 times more likely to be killed by black male than unarmed black male is to be killed by police

amazon.com/gp/aw/d/1594038759/ref=ya_st_dp_summary

Where are your stats, bro? Everything points in the opposite direction.
>inb4: black males make up 50% of homicides in America
92% is black on black crime. It most likely stems from property and gang influences.

There's nothing wrong with racism. All races are racist against each other to some extent. And now the niggers are chimping out, so being mad at them is natural.

is it bad to be racist?

>when liberals think it's about economic standings that result in crime
Top kekkle.

BLM is a terrorist organization

/thread

99% of America's presidents have been white. I hate to quote them but in the words of ERB Barack Obama "Is a decent polition with a winning complexion" basically saying he only won that because he was black (half black at that) which is the same reason why Hillary Clinton made it so far, because she's a woman.

Half the people in that photo are non-black.
They just want to be a part of something, whether it be blm or lgbtqxah+++

This

/thread

>My culture has become pop culture because I disrespect the law
>Always taught that drugs were cool
>Learned school wasn't cool anymore
>I get so many females I call them hoes and bitches
>femanon rights kek.jpeg
>killing people is cool
>Yup got it figured out
>...profit?

>Why am I treated as a criminal? Not like other blacks have chosen to portray us as criminals

done

fuck off you obvious edgelord child.

bait bait bait bait

I don't want anyone to think I'm racist but do you mean I have to actively support them like marching in rallies or do I have to just not say bad shit about them and I'm not racist?

>that gimp
Topkek

for real.
>support
>enough involvement or care to even

RUSH: It's great that you had time to do this, because this book, I would now call this book essential. Let me mention the title of this one more time, folks, "The War on Cops," which will help you find it, that's really all you need. The full title is "How the New Attack on Law and Order Makes Everybody Less Safe." I don't want to steal your thunder, but I want to review some of the things that you said yesterday. I went back to the transcript of the interview. Let me run through some of these things before you elaborate.

You said you could end all police shootings tomorrow, both lethal and nonlethal and justified and unjustified, and it would have a negligible effect on the astronomical rate at which blacks die by shootings. And then there was this: The Justice Department under Obama came out with a report in March of 2015, a little over a year ago, that found that black and Hispanic officers were actually far more likely to shoot unarmed black suspects under what's known as threat misperception. That is the false belief that the suspect is armed. That happens much more than with white officers, who are less likely to engage in that type of threat misperception.

Then there was a study by the New York Police Department. Te former acting director of the National Institute of Justice found that black officers in the New York Police Department were 3.3 times more likely to use their guns at shooting scenes than white officers. So, A, officers are more hesitant about shooting armed black suspects than armed white suspects to the point where now there's a risk that officers are hesitating so long that they may put their own lives at risk. The Black Lives Matter, that is all about white officers attacking blacks, is simply not true. That's the bottom line here. Everything everybody believes isn't true. They think Ferguson, Missouri happens every day. And it does not.

You can find the rest.

Still wrong about whites holding all the power. The wealthy do.

you think Sup Forums has a better opinion of white trash? What do we do with garbage people?

Ha rather a black MALE hero over FEMALE jedi any day!

White is a race too.. every race can be racist. Black people argue when one of them been shooted.. and what happens if a white or asian die by the police? nothing.. all the black people are racist you can not hear a good word about whites from their mouth.

CAT LIVES MATTER

CLM

fuck white trash.
white people are okay.
fuck niggers.
black people are okay.
fuck spicks.
mexican people are okay.
fuck sand niggers.
arabs are okay.

just kidding i hate everyone :D

> If you don't support Black Lives Matter you are a racist
ISIS logic

i don't care that black lives matter
the blacks keep committing all the damn crimes

A white cop is 18-1/2 times more likely to be killed by black male than unarmed black male is to be killed by police.

That is undereported.

My heart would go out to you if I didn't hate you so much!

This. They grow up with rappers and their peers all saying "fuck the police," they're all a bunch of pigs etc. Then, they act disrespectful and hostile to a person who has a gun and a job to legally use it. This aggression causes cops to get jumpy and squirrely because they're under trained. Then, another shooting happens and the race card gets pulled. That isn't to say that some of the shootings are blatantly just cops exercising their ability to shoot an unarmed person, but the Black community isn't doing themselves any favors whatsoever by being aggressive and confrontational from the get go. You don't argue with and yell at a person with a gun unless you're prepared for the possibility that they might snap and use it on you.

I shouldnt have to scroll 1/3 down a 200 replies thread to find someone who points out that OP is baiting.

Pic related, I'm going to post this pic every single time I post from now on

That is the point, every human must die.