I see this today andd.... I'm so exited

I see this today andd.... I'm so exited

bump

DONT LET THE THREAD DIE

bump

Yeaaaaa

too bad I fear the mods so much I won't post beast

No lie this was my fetish for a while but I'm happy I took myself out of it. Idk why but there's just something about the size and roundness, and fullness also sexiness of a horse's big ass that turned me on so bad but no more thankfully.

It didn't post the text I wrote with that..

I did this today, I was excited.

lucky fuck

me too back in my younger years, I just wanted to fuck everything, even a stinky farm animals

Yeah, posting isn't for everyone.
I mostly only do it when I'm on my phone.

>pony thread
Kek

I'd do the same if mods weren't fags

Lovely.

The bottom looks ready, and to top is ready for shit dick.

they really need to add beast to TFF

That would be quite a good idea.

Pony has been being very needy and affectionate this week.
Even my roommate has thought so.
She told me to come outside and take care of the pony yesterday. Was kinda funny.

I wish I could own a horse where I live, I'd fill her up with my semen every day

I saw the thread on my pc, marked it pony to make it easy to find on my phone.

kek
so it's that time of the month again? Too bad ponies are hormonal bitches. They always seem to have little man syndrome.

Well I'm gonna start marking them as pony from now on anyway.

Anyone watch Silicon Valley? There was a 2 minute scene with two horses going at it. It was for comedic effect, but the stud was really getting into it. If you're into that, which you are.

move to where you can.

I'd be careful about doing that. You may get banned for it.

hahahaa
wait, really though?

Yeah. even aside from that she's been behaving well recently. I had her on a lunge line today running her a bit, and getting her to let me pick her feet up. the feet are what she has a fit about some times.

Possibly. I got banned from it for apparently marking sfur threads as gfur a while ago. But Terrence was cool enough to unban me when I asked him.

from being able to mark threads in tff.
the tff mods will B& for marking threads wrong.

Seems like a lot of horses have problems with feet. I don't blame them.

well fuck

Bruh, you know how expensive horses are to buy and own? You may as well hire a hooker to be your wife.

banned for what?

brah...
do you know anything about horses?
Some can cost a lot, but there are plenty that dont. and they dont have to cost a lot to own and maintain either.
I spend less on my 2 horses then I do on my one dog.

For marking threads wrong in an extension called tripfag finder. It's what some of use to help find certain threads.

didn't even know that was a thing.. well damn.

there's all kinds of sekrit 4chin klubs most people dont know about.

someone besides me needs to post stuff in these threads.

I would if I could. I've been thinking about getting a VPN. But I have very little to contribute anyway, certainly nothing everyone hasn't already seen.

i will when I get a dynamic ip

Yeah, I didnt really mean you guys. just the other randoms that wander in.
I have a limited supply on my phone and get tired of posting the same stuff. and while I have about 800 gig on my computer most is in formats and sizes that prevent it from being posted. And I'm not making a ton of webms so other people can get off.
Really, I rarely look at this stuff. I find I prefer going outside and doing it instead.

800g? upload that shit on /t/

>exited
stay in school, kids.

What's /t/?
Also, I' too lazy to upload stuff like that.
Most of it is easy enough to find on the internets anyway.

so I'm legitimately curious.
what does it feel like to fuck a horse
and can you tell if they reciprocate amorous feelings?

torrents

feels a lot like any other vag with some differences of course.

And yes, mares can be very aggressive about wanting to have sex.

Well, I know male horses last ~15 seconds, so female horses have super low orgasm thresholds and can absolutely enjoy human penises physically. As for emotional connection, it's a mammal, so yeah.

Also, this feels pretty damn good against your balls.

Is that your semen?

>very aggressive about wanting sex
what do you mean by very?

so basically it feels good and they can form something of an attachment to you?

there is no cum in that pic.

the cream pie pic earlier in the thread is mine yes.

The fuck did I just walk into?

very.
as in they will chase you down and attempt to rape you.

And yes, they form emotional attachments. they do that even without sex, but sex will create even more of a bond.

It's always the gay horses who are built.

A magical realm.

It's because of all the time they spend at the gay horse gym.

>attempt to rape you
WAT? i though those were just myths

This is now a get thread

Nope, not at all.

They wont do it with random people, but if you have a sexual relationship with her she will.

I don't know if im turned on or disgusted by this.

It's normal to be turned on,
Mares are hot.

dogs?

Yeah, I fuck dogs too.

>she will try to rape you
but, how?!
its a four legged beastie that can be larger than you, but just how?

Because they're animals that also experience pleasure, and when they want it they get it. I dont know why it's so hard for people to understand that animals actually do like sex.

well, if you're in the yard with her, she will get in your way so you cant walk by her, she will corner you, she will pin yo against a wall or bush or whatever.
I've let mine fuck me, rather then me fucking her.
Like, she's wanted to fuck and I've just taken my cock out for her and let her fuck me. She will back herself onto my cock and fuck without any help from me if she wants to.

Why not both?

oh

>literal horse rape
I don't know how to feel about this except everything I've been told about animals is a lie

Yeah, people that dont know, shouldn't try to tell you, because they are probably wrong.

i think im getting a horse when im older...

Is that grool I see?

Mares can be very wet when they are in heat.

That's mare cum friend.

Naw, probably not.
She's showing that she wants to fuck, that's probably mostly urine and other secretions.

I should take more cream pie pics.

When your underage summerfag ass grows up?

I hope you guys know how to cover your tracks ..
Just by looking at this thread you are put on a list, posting in it is a whole different story.

Like you wouldn't be put on a list just by looking at Sup Forums.

im on tor phaggot

Well seeing as I've posted this type of shit before and haven't been arrested yet is kind of proving you wrong but hey whatever helps you sleep at night.

this

sure user, sure

They won't arrest you, silly.
They gather information on you. If you're on one of those lists, keep a close eye on you.

Prove it, faggot.

You guys ever see The Brothers Grimsby? There's a couple minute long comedy seen where the two main characters hide in an elephant's vag, and a bull comes and starts fucking her. They are doused in cum, and I'm not gonna lie, it got me pretty excited